Dark Day's End On An Island Old (rp- jump ins allowed)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

The Maskmaker
Banned
Banned

Dark Day's End On An Island Old (rp- jump ins allowed)

#1 Post by The Maskmaker »

Ok this is my first thread so I might screw this up but Im gonna try to make it good.

I don't know how I got here. Let alone where here is. I know I'm not alone. There's gotta be someone else on this freaking island! I'm running out of room in this journal so I gotta keep the story short. I'm lost and alone on a deserted island with absolutely no way off. PLEASE someone find this journal and if possible- find me too...
Image Image

alex3192
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Dark Day's End On An Island Old (rp- jump ins allowed)

#2 Post by alex3192 »

(I have come 8) )
"Why, in my lair, of course." The person, engulfed in shadow, appeared to be humanoid...
"I've been looking for some entertainment for a while now." The voice was cold, and would cause anyone to shiver in fear. It wasn't human.
Massage body:
Enter your massage here, it may contain no less than 60000 kneads.

The Maskmaker
Banned
Banned

#3 Post by The Maskmaker »

[:D FINALLY!!!]

"Who the HELL do you think you are? Ari growled.
Image Image

alex3192
Templar GrandMaster

#4 Post by alex3192 »

(no color yet, using a cellphone)
"I, for one, am your new master. But you may call me Dee, as it is the one part of my name you could actually pronounce."
The creature steps into the light. It is like nothing you've ever seen, with a body that looked to be made of a dark grey liquid, four arms, and a face containing nothing but a pair of eyes. They looked like a human's eye in reverse, with a small tan "iris", surrounded by a massive black disk. The creature looked earily similar to the spider that attacked them, minus a pair of "arms", of course. Then, to the surprise of all, the lower pair of arms, just seem to "fade" into the upper arms. Dee then locks it's eyes on the girl with the little outburst.
"I am a very leniant master, but do not tempt my wrath."
Massage body:

The Maskmaker
Banned
Banned

#5 Post by The Maskmaker »

Ari's orange eyes were cold and calculating. She had had partial training as an assassin and could break out of pretty much anything metal. Woah and I tought tha spider was ugly. Ari sneered. "Owwww..." Reg groaned, looking at the strange man.
Image Image

alex3192
Templar GrandMaster

#6 Post by alex3192 »

"It was to be expected, I suppose. Ahh well, I will think for a sutiable punishment later."
Dee looked at the girl who moaned. He almost seemed to wilt as he heard her. "You are more hurt than I was told." He walked over to her and knelt beside her. He gently touched her around her wound, and seemed to melt through her clothes. His hands felt warm and cool, like velvet. "What did they have done to you? There's internal bleeding!" Another, smaller, pair of arms sprouted from his shoulders, and undid the chain. He carefully picked her up, and headed toward one of the walls. It looked like he slammed into the wall but he kept going. Then... they just vanished. They went through a long corrador, stopping a what looked to be a bedroom. He set her down carefully. "Please lie still."
Massage body:

The Maskmaker
Banned
Banned

#7 Post by The Maskmaker »

Reg did as she was told, completely confused. "Sooo...... Not that I havent been a slave before but why did you kidnap us?" She asked.
Image Image

alex3192
Templar GrandMaster

#8 Post by alex3192 »

"I only have the task of caring for you once you are caught, I myself am to small to go out on the hunts" He picked up some strange looking tools. "but do not worry, your not going to ever end up as a meal, maybe a pet, but no meal" Then, with a bit of something, maybe happiness, he continues. "You make far better friends then meals or pets, but don't tell the others I said that." He picked up a device that looked like an injector.
"Please remove your shirt, It's nothing I haven't seem before."
Massage body:

The Maskmaker
Banned
Banned

#9 Post by The Maskmaker »

"Ya... Ok fine but what exactly ARE you?" Reg asked, taking off her shirt.
Image Image

RedDwarfIV
Templar Inner Circle

#10 Post by RedDwarfIV »

Kale checked the fuel guage. They were nearing the point of no return, where there would not be enough fuel to get back to a known helipad. The Hawthorn Super Sentry-230 roared its familiar engine noises as it floated not entirely gracefully through the sky. They were approaching an island. Kale's passenger, a portly man with a buisness suit and an interest in said island, remained quiet, but gave a smile. Kale didn't like that smile, it made him think of a corrupt corporate executive having been told their company profits had just been moved to their Silent Islands bank account.
If every cloud had a silver lining, there would be a lot more plane crashes.
ImageImageImage

The Maskmaker
Banned
Banned

#11 Post by The Maskmaker »

[Ok I made the flipping OOC tread NOW are you all happy?!]

Zeth saw something flying close to his island. "Enemies..." He growled. He twitched his arms and cawled down to the shore. After a few minutes digging in the sand he pulled out some sort of cannon. It was huge, maybe 10feet long but Zeth held it easily. "Hasta la freaking vista." Zeth roared and opened fire on the airship.
Image Image

alex3192
Templar GrandMaster

#12 Post by alex3192 »

"We are...well, you would pronounce what you could of it as Dres, but we are....well, like very large amoebia. Shapeshifters, I think is the term." He touched the injector to her chest, and a hiss could be heard. "And done, it'll just take a few minutes for your body to heal."
He leaned against the table, his eyes watching her entire body in visible and nonvisible light. "so tell me, what is your world like?" Another pair of limbs, these almost like tenticles grow from his sides and start to carres her for a second or two, before stopping. "I'm sorry, sometimes my limbs take on a mind of their own."
Massage body:

The Maskmaker
Banned
Banned

#13 Post by The Maskmaker »

Reg quickly put her shirt back on, now kinda creeped out. "Meep. A pervy amoeba... Thats all I needed." She said to herself.

[Meanwhile...] Ari started fumbling wit the bolts onthe cell door until they came loose. "Hah! I love being a metalworker. Arisaid,kicking the door down.
Image Image

RedDwarfIV
Templar Inner Circle

#14 Post by RedDwarfIV »

A fast-repeating alarm emanated from the console in front of Kale. The RADAR screen showed a number of projectiles whizzing past, their labels moving too fast to read. Kale threw the helicopter into a spin, and sent it downwards, before cutting off the engine. Whether the Super Sentry had been hit or not, he wanted to get the shooting over with as soon as possible. Fastest way to do that was to pretend to have been hit.

The portly buisnessman's face drained of colour. Kale stifled a chuckle. 'That wiped that smile off his face', he thought, as the helicopter twirled downwards toward the sea. Recognising that waiting any later would leave the aircraft uncontrollable, Kale made the rotor, which was now windmilling backwards, flip its blades by 180 degrees. This produced lift, slowing the aircraft's descent. This was not an unusual means of stopping a freefalling helicopter. It was one of the only means of stopping a freefalling helicopter, if the engine had failed. But Kale's Super Sentry's engine had not failed, so before the helicopter could crash, he reset the blades and started the engine.
If every cloud had a silver lining, there would be a lot more plane crashes.
ImageImageImage

The Maskmaker
Banned
Banned

#15 Post by The Maskmaker »

Zeth hissed as he saw the helicopter recover. He loaded another rail into the gun (yes it's a railgun) and fired at the cockpit.
Image Image