Mutant Awakening

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Phoenix Fang
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Mutant Awakening

#31 Post by Phoenix Fang »

Athena

She had never intended to hide from the other, she'd only been worried about making sure jack hadn't seen her. At the comment about her dramatic enterance she raised an eyebrow and then shrugged. When he got to the point she smiled and walked to the door, pulling it open, "Well I was thinking we would walk out of this room, kill anyone that tries to stop us, free the others and get out of here, you might not have been able to tell, but this was my plan when I was in the cell block talking to you all. I have this little hang up about freedom of choice, as I said, I chose to go through this, you guys haven't, I'm just here to help you with the choice you are making."
Ever hear of the wolf that can't die? *waves hands hysterically*

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#32 Post by Raphael »

Raphael raised an eyebrow himself, questioning if this woman's words held merit. Unfortunately, he had no other options if he planned on escaping this place, so he didn't have much of a choice in the matter "...Okay, then I want my gear back, and I'm sure the others will want theirs, especially the lady who was goin' bat-[censored] crazy about her mask. Get us to storage, and back down to the cells, and I may trust ya a bit more than I do now."

He walked up to the door and stepped to the side that opened up, pocketing one hand and waiting for Athena to take the lead "Ladies first..."

Phoenix Fang
Templar GrandMaster

#33 Post by Phoenix Fang »

Athena smiled and brushed past the man. Stepping into the halway she looked both ways and took a moment to think, "This way, their might be a mutant up here, kept close in a cell for samples." She started walking down the hall, keeping her footsteps light, but otherwise not seeming to care at all. She'd pause randomly here and there, acting casually, as if she was contemplating or remembering her way around. If the other was keen enough he might notice that her pauses kept them out of the line of sight of the camera's.

Suddenly she would stop and point towards a wall, "Two men, that way, twenty feet, walking down the adjacent hall, in here." Moving to the side she pulled a card from whom knows where and slid into the slot on the door and punched in a code, should her companion get a good look at it he would see jack's picture on it. Stepping through the door she held it open for him and then closed it quietly and began to stare at the wall. Slowly her eyes moved along the wall, getting closer and closer to their door, she would duck down behind it and a moment later two people would pass by. She would continue to track them as if she could see them. After a few more moments she canted her head towards the door.

Once back in the hall she would walk to the next intersection and turn the way the two men had come, "Just down this hall is a cell, someone's in it." Steoping lightly but with a bit more hurry she made her way down the hall and once again used jack's security pass and his code to open the door. When she peered inside she saw someone in the corner, quietly sobbing, "Hey kid, it's jail break time, your door's open, so either follow us or try to find your own way out." With that she turned away and moved back down the hall, not caring if he followed or not.

From there she would move to the stairs, avoiding the elevator, and worked her way down several floors. Once on that level she ducked down by the door and slid her hand into her dress, extracting her pistol and her sword, "Storage is down one more level, that's where they'll be keeping any weapons and stuff you had on you, I figure we break the rest of them out first and move down one level so everyone can grab their stuff, by the time we gear up the alarm will likely sound, If you let me go first, I can dispatch one or two before they realize whats up, you any good with one of these," She held out her pistol, a silencer attached with a laser sight on the rail?"

(really don't think its right for me to take it past here, why don't you round out the skip with one more post, just have athena walk up and slice into the nearest guard at the station outside the cells.)

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#34 Post by Raphael »

Rocky took the pistol, frowning slightly "I'm not one for guns...But considering the circumstances, I suppose I don't have much of a choice..." While he was, apparently talking to himself, Athena had taken it upon herself to walk up and quickly dispose of the two guards when they expected her just to come back for a visit. Rocky jogged over, checking to see if the guards had any keys. That is, until Athena cleared her throat, and he looked up to see she was twirling a ring of keys around her finger "I'm way ahead of you kid, come on."

Not too pleased with being called such a demeaning name, he walked past her "Don't call me a kid..." Athena smirked and started unlocking the door "Would kitten be any better?" He growled quietly, but more human than animal in tone as he turned the door handle "...That'll be even worse..."

He walked in, one hand pocketed while the other held the pistol in hand "Hey guys, I'm back. So, any of you wanna get out of this dump, or would you rather stay in your cells until you starve?"

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

#35 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

Nikki Tesla:

I sat upon my bunk thinking. Just thinking, waiting to see if the lady might come back for her. It was a while since they took that cat-guy out of his cell for particular reasons. Maybe they were going to experiment on him; maybe he was a dead cat walking. I’m worried if that is to be my fate; maybe I should have just joined with the woman in red, that black ops chick. Even if she was to betray me, I could maybe escape this facility’s iron grip with my electrical powers, hell I might of gotten everyone free an out of here. I almost wanted to just cry, just bail in tears, but I my ability to shed tears seem to be inactive and it would be pointless and it’ll show that I am weak.
I’m not weak. You know what, I’ll say screw it to this whole place, I’ll find my way out no problem, I’ll get out of here because I’m not weak. I’ll punch the doors down if need be. I began pounding on the doors to be released, maybe if I cause enough noise; they’ll take me away too, and I’ll just electrocute them and I’ll pound them.

But soon, someone did come; not to break me, not to test me, but to free me. The catguy! “Hey, I am not going to sit here and rot.” I continued to pound. “I want out guy!” I stated with excitement. I’m not sure how big, but I could feel my smile go from ear to ear to see that at least he is ok and offering us freedom to boot. I can already feel the freedom as he entered the cell room.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#36 Post by Raphael »

Rocky chuckled and walked to both girls' cells, unlocking the doors "Well that makes two volunteers. So let's speed this up a bit" He then proceeded with unlocking all of the cells, leaving them open enough for the inhabitants to either leave, or shut themselves in again "Anyone that wants out of this hellhole, hurry up and get outta your cells. If not, then stay here and wait for the first wave of suits to lock ya back up."

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#37 Post by Raphael »

Am I right in assuming no one will be posting in this...

Phoenix Fang
Templar GrandMaster

#38 Post by Phoenix Fang »

I'm honestly waiting on other people, I just went through an entire string back and forth with you, and since then 2 out of how many posted.)

Laij
Grand Templar

#39 Post by Laij »

When the door opened, Flynn froze, thinking they would take him back to the lab for more testing. But when he heard the woman's voice, saying it was time to escape, he looked up in time to see her move on. He was hesitant at first, slowly rising and moving to the door. He looked both ways before he staggered out and followed the woman and her companion at a safe distance. He didn't trust anyone at the moment, but it seemed like they knew what they were doing.

((Sorry for late reply. Been one of the most hectic times of my life. Sincere apologies, and if this is dead, I'm sorry again.))