Circle of the Golden Sun

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Phoenix Fang
Templar GrandMaster

Circle of the Golden Sun

#1 Post by Phoenix Fang »

Clareine

Clareine rode up to the booth at the parking garage and slide the visor on her helmet up. When the guard asked her for her id she simply held out her hand. On this hand there were two rings, one a simple band with arcane symbols etched into it, the other was more elaborate, similar to a class ring, large with little symbols on the sides, hers held a bow and arrow to one side, and the other was the greek symbol for alpha, between them was a large emerald. This used to be all that was needed among supernaturals, but the hunters had kept with the times, under the gem was an Rfid chip. Not all places had the capabilities or trained their guards about such rings, but today wasn't a problem so she didn't have to pull out one of her fake id's that listed her as FBI, well they weren't exactly fake, but she really wasn't part of the fbi or any other such human organizations.

The guard grabbed a reader and waved it over the ring. The thing beeped and then the guard took several moments to look at a computer screen next to him. Turning back to Clareine he smiled, "Good day Huntress Silvan, You can pull in and park right by the door in one of the vip slots. Through the door will be another security booth, check any weapons and magical items you have on you, then go to the receptionist desk, someone will be waiting to take you up to see Mr. Ashmore. With that he raised the bar and she drove to the spot indicated. She slipped off her bike and then hung her helmet from one of the handle bars. She took a few moments to straighten out her hair, using the mirror on her bike while resisting the urge to smash it.

Her and mirrors didn't get along, she was a second generation hunter, and the person that had made them had instilled instincts to attack vampires and weres, and she was a vampire, so her instincts tried to tell her to attack herself, or at least her reflection, it was why her mirror at home was magically enchanted to fix itself should she break it. She'd seen to it that certain instincts where softened in hunters as the generations went by as others were sharpened, but it didn't help her much when it came to her reflection.

She was dressed more formally today, wearing a black suit jacket left open in the front, a white button down blouse, and a pair of black slacks, she still wore her combat boots, but the slacks hid those for the most part. With her hair fixed she went through the door and walked up to security. Carefully she extracted her knives, her gun, a colt 1980RG or as it was termed, a colt rail gun, with an attached laser sight upon the tactical rail mount on the bottom side of the gun. Lastly she pulled out the extra clips and slid a ring from each hand, each was the silver band with arcane symbols upon them. She signed a form and recieved a receit. Then she had to go through the process again, dropping her keys, her hunter ring, and several other small things into a bin so they didn't set off the metal detector. They were checked magically but passed. So with that she passed through the metal detector, grabbed her mundane items and went to the reception desk were a perky blond was waiting.

The woman's smile faltered when she caught sight of Clareine. The huntress' eyes were glowing slightly and when she smiled her fangs were a bit evident, not fully out, but not fully retracted either. Once again her hunter instincts were on the rise, she was going into a beings personal space,a demons, this was his den and her instincts told her that she should be ready to fight, and those triggered her vampire instincts, so she was a bit edgy at the moment, most modern hunters would feel antsy and be ready would pay closer attention to their surroundings. Normally she wouldn't have attended this meeting, or set it up in the local chapter of the hunters, but this was her personal quest, so she would see to it personally.

Taking a deep breath and pursing her lips she held out her hand, and the woman tentatively took it, "Hello Huntress Silvan, if you'll follow me this way." The woman gave a quick shake and then turned to lead her to elevator, thankfully the woman was smart enough to walk slowly and not give off a panicked air. She was twice the predator and while she wouldn't have attacked the woman it wouldn't be pretty if she ran either. They rode up the elevator in strained silence and when they reached the appropriate floor the woman led her to a door and knocked upon it, calling out, "Mr. Ashmore, your two o'clock is here."

Claire

Canted her head and looked about, then with a sigh she went to the bar and ordered the drink. This had been a mistake, usually she went out with her friends after class, but tonight her friends had been busy and she'd went alone. She was wearing a simple red dress that clung to her figure and ended about halfway down her thighs. The problem was, she and her friends usually had fun together and then if other people came along, so be it, but tonight, by herself. When the bartender set the drink before her se picked it up and took just a sip, contemplating on whether to really call this nght a bust and head home or wait it out. The dance floor tonight was busy, but she didn't want to stand out, she was a very good dancer, but in this type of environment, it was always better with a good partner.
Ever hear of the wolf that can't die? *waves hands hysterically*

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

Re: Circle of the Golden Sun

#2 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Matthias Ashmore pressed the local intercom button on his desk, so as to talk to his visitor and receptionist without raising his voice. A small, flat speaker set into the wall outside his office spoke to them. "Thank you, Miss Grayson. Show her inside, please." The receptionist opened the door, allowing Miss Clareine to enter, closing it after her.

Matthias was having quite the busy morning. Twelve extended calls, two conference calls, dozens of emails to answer. All his calls, emails, letters, and other forms of communication were screened before he even heard about them, for otherwise the demon would have been drowned in useless blabbering. Lesser supernatural beings would send countless contacts, to demand/beg/wheedle services or goods from him, often unreasonable, foolish requests.

Miss Clareine's appointment had been most sudden, forcing Matthias to drop a moderately important meeting, but one could not simply dismiss the Hunters, and snubbing one of Clareine's rank was unthinkable. He had not attempted to clean up his desk, leaving the stacks of papers where they were, so that once this hopefully brief meeting was over, he could resume his work.

The Grand Demon stood up from his leather chair, pushing it back. He gestured for her to sit down on one of the comfortable-looking black couches, two long, subdued affairs that flanked a glass table. A bowl of candy stood on the tabletop. In the closest corner of the room, a coffee machine stood on a lone stand. Matthias walked over to the farther couch, and motioned once more for her to sit on the other couch. "Miss Clareine, yes? I was given only the most perfunctory of details about this meeting, save that you wished to meet with me for some sort of information. Please, seat yourself, and let us get to business."
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

Phoenix Fang
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by Phoenix Fang »

Clareine would have been happy to schedule her appointment at a better time, but being the person viewed as the founding member of the order, when she called up, said she would be in town, and said she needed an appointment with Mr. Ashmore, well the local chapter of the hunters made sure she had an appointment. She in fact had been hardpressed to get here today, she'd been lucky enough to arrive at the local chapter with enough time to shower and change her clothes. While she waited for the demon to answer she reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone, putting it on vibrate. In her position she couldn't afford to turn it off completely, but she could be polite enough to have it not ring while she was in the meeting.

A moment later she was showed inside. She let him play the hurried but polite host and reached out to shake his hand, giving a nod as she did, "Mr. Ashemore, and please call just call me Clareine, a thousand years as the head of an order can make you tire of titles." She was still feeling edgy, and it was showing, her fangs half extended, adding a slight lisp to her words, but if only if one listened real close. But she kept her body relaxed, trying to show she wasn't hostile, that while her instincts said one thing, she could tell them to shove it and keep calm.

She sat down on the indicated couch, "I must appologize, this meeting could have waited till a more oportune time. But you must know how its running all of this, when the big boss says jump your employess not only jump, they jump ten feet higher than you told them to. I normally don't do too many meetings, especially outside of a hunter's headquaters so I'll try to keep this short. I'm looking for information on any actions by the Circle of the Golden Sun, in particular I'm hoping to find their leader, a Victoria Castillo, though I doubt thats the name she'd going by these days. She's the leader of the circle, a pure blood vampire much older than me. I followed leads that led me here to this city, but thats where the leads go cold, but as you know, there is much people won't tell the authorities. I'm of course willing to pay, I have access to vast funds when I need them, and am perfectly willing to perform a service of a sort, or get my order to do so, if you need any such thing."

She was not one to make ridiculous offers unless she was intentionally trying to piss someone off. It was simple, this man might be able to get her useful information, she would trade in fair for it, though she had to be careful, this was a greed demon after all, while he would no matter likely get the better deal, she wasn't going to let herself be robbed blind. Though emotionally toying with a vampiric huntress might not be a good idea, she didn't need a weapon to be a deadly force, she simply was one.

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#4 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Matthias had nodded an assent to her insistence on a first name basis, but his right eyebrow had raised slightly as he sat down on the opposing couch. "Most curious. Beings as old as we rarely change our customs, often insisting on the older world's traditions and fripperies. Still, I should have expected such from a Hunter as yourself. Change is what an order consisting of so many mortals does best, after all." He had said politely, noting without any sign her harried and tense air.

At the mention of the Circle of the Golden Sun, and their leader, a frown creased Matthias's face. He, and especially his employees, had met the extremists before, some time ago. The Circle had turned several of his employees into various creatures, especially vampires. Matthias had demanded a were-gild as reparations for the employees and their families, for such an attack on non-consenting humans was completely unacceptable, and against common law. The Grand Demon had been refused in quite the brusque and offensive manner, furthermore being threatened with personal harm should he attempt to stop them.

Matthias had not taken kindly to such treatment to himself or his employees.

Not a single employee of his had ever been touched since, and he had personally ensured that the affected employees were given the finest treatment and supplied with whatever they required for a happy lifestyle. Furthermore, he had been quietly working against the fanatic Circle, inquiring for information, gathering names, all for the day when someone like Miss Clareine requested it.

He now leaned back, right leg resting atop his left knee, fingers tented. "But of course." The Demon of Envy said smoothly. "I have no great love for the Circle, as I am sure you have been informed. While I regret to tell you that I do not know the remotest whereabouts of Victoria Castillo, I did prepare in advance a list of information you might find most useful."

Matthias reached into his suit jacket, and pulled out a flash drive. He laid it on the table between the two, leaning back once more afterwards. The Grand Demon nodded at Clareine. "In there, you will find a list of over thirty members of the Circle, as well as their most frequented locations, their daily habits, people they meet with frequently, and a rough estimation of their species and powers. In return, I merely ask for two things."

"First-that the Hunters will do their best to ensure the protection of my person, my properties, and those of my employees. I do not wish to be embroiled in this unpleasantry unless I must, and my employees have no business whatsoever being harmed by any collateral debris. Second-If any of my employees, or myself, or any property belonging to myself or my employees, are harmed in any fashion, that the Hunters will compensate myself or my employees triple."

He smiled disarmingly at Clareine, eyes creasing at the edges. "Of course, if I learn anything new, I will most certainly inform the Hunters. The Circle is our common enemy, and I think that you will find that the vast majority of my kind agree. Oh, and one more thing-please, relax. While I can feel your emotions drifting off your psyche, it is most impolite amongst our kind to simply feed whenever we feel the need."
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

Laij
Grand Templar

#5 Post by Laij »

Dante was out on his usual walk, just observing the humans and the town he had recently moved in to. Humans. They were pitiful creatures, ravaged by their greed and their lust for destruction. He smiled. They were similar to him. Atleast for the later part. Dante walked through the busy streets like a king, people avoiding walking near him, scattering before him like Moses split the Red Sea. It wasn't intentional, it was just that he didn't like to bump into people when he took his walk.

He could spot a super-natural, as the humans called them, just by looking at them. He could see that they sensed his power and avoided him, unlike the humans who just walked, content with their surroundings and their pitiful lives. It was a lively night, the bars and nightclubs full with people and Dante decided to take a little break from being the Kingpin of the blackmarket, and just be Dante.

He walked into a bar that seemed to be rather busy. As he entered, the smell of dozen of men and women, the bitter smell of alcohol and the taste of the many feelings of rage and annoyance that was in the air made his smile grow. A man on his right was furious over a girl that had turned his offer to buy her a drink down and instead had gone with another guy. His rage was delicious. It was pure, influenced rage that knew no bounds. The kind of rage that could make a man lose his head.

Leaving the man be for now, Dante turned his attention to the bartender and ordered a glass of whiskey, instantly noticing the girl that was drinking beside him. She was beautiful and from what he could tell, not ordinary. Something about her felt off and after receiving his drink, he turned towards her. He kept his human-image up, a handsome man in his 20's with medium length, black hair. He was, in contrast to the others in the club, wearing a torn parkas and jeans shorts that ended just below his knees. He wasn't muscular in the sense of a bodybuilder, but he had a welltoned body and he knew how to use it.

"So, what brings someone as beautiful like you out tonight?" He said, his voice dark and deep, not what you would expect from someone that looked so young.

RajinGeki
Council Member

#6 Post by RajinGeki »

Dancers, drinkers, and other general patrons filled the bar in the dark morning hours. One such person was a man that worked at the place. He was spending a night off in search of some nice person to be with, but his luck was too poor it seemed. A man came up to the patron and said, "Why are you here again Jason? You need to go look for a date in a place you don't work kid. There's some kinda bad juju about trying to pick up a girl like this. Why not try a site or something like you see on the TV?" Jason smiled a little before waving him off and going to the bar to get another drink. [It's not like I'm here to just find a nice one to be with Kevin]-he thought as the man behind the counter gave him his drink. It was a four horsemen that had a shot of Jim, Jack, José, and Johnny mixed together with three cubes of ice. Jason turned around and veiwed the people that were dancing across from him. There were a fair few nice looking ladies among the group. The problem with trying to talk to them was that he couldn't dance at all. So instead he looked to see if any were up for feeding his small hunger.
There was a woman that was grinding from one man to the next with great ease. She was the perfect choice to gain his snack before going home and getting bored. Or maybe he would take Kevin's advice and go to another bar or club to find a girl to take hime with him. Jason pushed the thought away and focused on the girl and started to feed of her loose behavior. A slight push and she started to kiss the man she was currently with. A couple of minutes of this and Jason would be full for the night and ready to do it tomorrow during his work hours. Half way in and a man beside Jason spilled his beer on him to cause a connection loss. Jason turned around and ignored the guy as he started to say he was sorry. The man's slurred words were a good hint that he had been drinking for a good while. A bartender handed Jason a towel while smirking at him. It was a sign that meant he was going to tell their co-workers about the whole thing. After getting as much beer on the towel and off his clothes he looked back to find the girl. She was either lost in the crowd or left the bar, and probably with a man. Jason sighed and drank a litte from his glass to find it had some of the beer in it. So this made him sigh again and order another. This time he simply stayed turned to the bar with his eyes focused on the drink. [This night seems to be more of a bust than the usual.]-he thought dismally.
Image Image

Phoenix Fang
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by Phoenix Fang »

Clareine

Clareine listened intently, nodding her head softly, she hadn't expected him to have the whereabouts of Victoria, that would have been hoping for too much, but the information he did have seemed a great place to start. She took a few minutes to consider his words. There was buisness at hand, but she always found it polite to respond to each point a person made the effort to bring up in conversation.

So she gave a small shrug, "I run an order that enforces a general moral code and helps to maintain our secrecy. In order to do that we've had to embrace change as it happened, continue to fit in. Tradition is important, but that which does not change, does not adapt, becomes stagnant and dies." She could quote several empires that the man before her, some she'd seen as well, that had grown complacent and had fallen.

"As for relaxing, that is something that would be hard for me to do, I'm a second generation hunter, and the instincts that were originally instilled into our race are stll very strong in me, where most of my brethern, some instincts have been sharpened, and others softened. Bu now to the meet of the matter, the first is something we'd stive to do anyways, but second, well that is certainly point of contention. First, it is too general, if I agreed, then we could be liable for an employee falling down the stairs. It'd have to be only for things directly related to actions of the hunters against the circle and any attack pretaining to you giving us this information. As for the price, I'd agree to paying for any damages as well as a generous sum for pain and suffering, but not triple."

While she didn't do this often, she had been running her organization for a long time, and knew enough not to give in at first offer, one haggled, well unless the offer was a steal, but even then you asked whey it was so cheap.

Claire

The hair wouldn't give her away, while it was her natural color, it could almost be acheived with dye. No, the thing that would give her away, at least to those that knew of the supernatural, were her eyes. Those irises were like molten silver, glowing just slightly. Some found her eyes entrancing, others found them unnatural, but she loved them, though she had no idea that they meant she was more than just human.

A few moments ago she had been alone, and suddenly their were two guys, one to either side of her. Though there were plenty of them around tonight, but none that interested her, none she'd wanted to dance with or flirt with or any of those other things. So she sat with her drink, simply debating whether to leave, stick around, or even go on the hunt. Then she heard the one speak and chuckled, "Now ain't that the truth." The fact that the other hadn't spoken his thoughts out loud didn't seem to matter, not that Claire knew she'd heard his thought.

But then the other was trying to pull her attention and she gave it to him, turning her eyes upon him and shrugging, "I'm out almost every night, at least for a bit, though usually I'm with my friends, but they had other things to do tonight, so here I am, all alone."

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#8 Post by y7h65 »

David/Lambda's POV
David roamed the streets, still in his morning day clothes. He had yet to return back to his house so he could swap out his clothing for armor and become the knight he was. The reason was simple. He had heard word that a small time vampire had established his lair somewhere nearby. As such, he was on the street, searching for thralls, blood, unexplained disappearances of small animals, and other things that were strange and out of the norm. As he walked down the street, people parted and avoided him like if he was an island in the middle of the sea. Though he didn't have the aura of threat, he had the look.

He was used to it by now, isolation being his fortress. In the night, he felt a sense of power that he did not have in the day. During the night, the small amount of people allowed him to stand up straight, walk in full strides, and stood with his shoulders straight. In the day, he would knock over people and smash into things if he tried to do that.

David took a deep breath, sniffing in the sharp night time air. Although it smelt like alcohol and garbage in this area, it was still better then how it smelled when in his helmet. It smelled like sweat and gunpowder in that armor. If he could, he would opt to go without the helmet, although that would be a terrible idea tactically. Thus was the crux of wearing heavy armor.

He stopped walking and paused his thoughts as he heard rustling coming from an alley to his right. He whipped out his 1911 and a flashlight and shined it down the alley. The light hit a man, apparently in his mid-20s square in the face, mouth open wide with fangs clearly visible. He was dressed fashionably, but that wasn't what alarmed David. What did alarm him was the woman that was slumped against the wall, shirt in the man's grasp. As soon as he saw that, Lambda didn't pause. He activated his power and squeezed the trigger twice. With a hearty retort, the two silver cored JSP rounds flying towards the man. They were special loads and bullets, meant to carry enough force to puncture the skin but not enough to carry through so they would remain in the flesh. They struck the man with a hearty thud, one shot hitting him in the shoulder with the other in the stomach. However, they failed to actually kill the vampire. With a hiss, the vampire dashed off, leaving a trail of blood behind him.

Lambda was about to chase the vampire, but he had to check on the woman first. He dashed towards her and checked her for any signs of injuries or wounds. Upon finding nothing, he put her out onto the street under one of the streetlamps, positioning her carefully. With that, he dashed, following the trail of blood. Turning several corners, he paused as he looked at where the trail of blood ended. A bar. Entering, he gently shoved people aside as he searched for signs of his target. This was bad. There was a vampire loose in this bar, he was wounded badly, and Lambda had no idea where he had run off to. From memory, he knew that there was no way the vampire could make it outside without going through the kitchen. And the silver bullets should be still in his body, which meant that he would be bleeding badly and had yet to heal.

Quietly, Lambda positioned himself in the corner, people vacating around him and leaving him a clear zone as he shoved people aside. He kept his pistol out, searching for signs of the vampire.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#9 Post by Raphael »

Leon and Sonia had been sitting at a table near the bar, enjoying a pair of rare cooked slabs of beef. Having trained each other to keep control while eating, they were reluctantly eating their meals with a fork and knife. When Dante walked into the bar however, Leon's instincts told him something was off about him, his inner beast almost wanting to lash out and attack him. Sonia could feel it too, but she was more reserved about it, trying to hide that she was feeling anger. Leon nudged his head in Dante and Clair's direction "You feel it too right?" Sonia nodded, not saying a word. Leon nodded in response, hearing part of the discussion and about how the girl was there alone, but now with a man that was seemingly dangerous or provoking to those around him "I think I'll go check him out, make sure he won't cause trouble...And maybe even introduce myself to that cute girl in the process."

He got to his feet, silently making his way over to the small group with his glass of what looked to be root beer, but was a mixture of rum and coke. When he reached the three he spoke in a bit of a cool and collected voice, smiling calmly "Forgive me for interrupting miss, but I couldn't help but overhear that you were here alone. It's a shame your friends couldn't make it, would you like some extra company? Me and my friend are here on our own as well and wouldn't mind at all. My name is Leon by the way."

An easy indication that he was different would've been his eyes, his irises were a goldenrod color, clearly not a pure human tone. While he indeed was human, he definitely was something more if Clair new enough to pay attention to that minor detail. Should she look back at Sonia, she would give Clair a gentle, almost timid wave with a warm smile to try and hide her uneasiness about Dante.

RajinGeki
Council Member

#10 Post by RajinGeki »

[Did she just say something about what I just thought, or is she just talking to that other guy? Does that mean she can hear what I'm think right now? Can she see the real me as well? If she can do all of that than I wonder who she is. I hope she didn't and can't hear me right now though.]-Jason thought as a man walked up to the beautiful girl next to him. He had seen her earlier, but felt he had no chance at interesting her. Now there were two other guys that wanted her attention at the moment. Jason made sure that he didn't have any of his power going by accident. Nothing was active and he sighed when he confirmed nothing was. This girl had enough about her that she didn't need to push people into things with some power. That's when he noticed something was off about the guy that was on the girl's other side. Hiding a closer look he saw that the other man was actually another demon. He wondered what kind of demon he was and what he was doing in the club. Nothing in his wondering mind was voiced inside of it just in case the girl could hear him think it. Jason then shrugged and got another drink. Things could get a little more interesting at the club with her around.
Image Image

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#11 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Matthias inclined his head in return, acknowledging the rebuttal along with her other statements. "I must apologize for the open-ended implications of my offer." He said calmly. It was hardly probable that Miss Clareine would have accepted such vague and expensive terms, but it was almost impolite not to start with the standard price-gouging. "Of course I will only request compensation for damages directly or at least mostly caused by the Circle. It would be unthinkable to be as petty as to demand compensation for unrelated matters. I will cover damages in which the cause is agreed by both parties to be indeterminate, so you may rest easy on that matter."

The demon gave the vampiric Hunter an amused smile at her objection to his original price, the skin around his eyes crinkling in apparently sincere amusement. "Very well, then. What do you think of double? The well-being of my employees is quite dear to me, and while no amount of compensation could possibly cover the costs of pain and suffering, I wish to have the means to provide them with everything they need."

Laij
Grand Templar

#12 Post by Laij »

Dante was about to invite Claire to join him at a table, when this other guy walked up to them. It was clear to Dante that the man wasn't an ordinary human, his eyes had such unique color that he dismissed that instantly. Nevertheless, the man's intrusion caused more than just annoyance to spire in Dante. He straigthened up a bit, searching from where the man had approached them and when his eyes fell on Sonia and he saw how she averted her gaze from him, he smiled.

"I was talking to the lady, but of course, it is her choice. If you don't mind though, I would like to join you as well, seeing as booze tastes better in a crowd." Dante had turned to Leon and spoke to him in a rather warm voice. He was feeling good from the anger and rage from the bar and he didn't have any reasons to start any trouble. But the way Leon acted and how he just approached the girl Dante was talking too, all the while ignoring that they were starting a conversation, was eating away at him.

"So, what do you say?" He smiled at Leon, taking a sip of his whiskey.

Phoenix Fang
Templar GrandMaster

#13 Post by Phoenix Fang »

Clareine

Clareine nods her head, this was far more acceptable. She reached out and laid her hand on the drive, but she didn't pick it up yet, "Someone in your company will file a claim with lists of damages and a fair market value for fixing them to the hunters accounting department, any copies of evidence would be appreciated as well, for there will be a short investigation into each, just to make sure everything is legitamate. Don't worry, weren't not an insurance company, but we also won't let others take advantage of us."

She would wait for him to nod or make his agreement known. Among supernaturals verbal contracts were binding, paper was discouraged. While she didnt do this very often her and the inner circle had put in place many of these traditions. The fact that they had stood for thousands of years and were financed by nearly every goverment on the face of the planet was proof enough that they were doing things right.

Claire

And another joins the fray, and with that, things were getting dicy. She had the attention of three males, and at least one of them seemed to want her to himself. She had to be careful with how she handled this or fists would fly. She was a pretty college girl, so it wasn't like she hadn't been here before. So throwing on a smile she stood and reache to either side of her, gripping an arm a peice of the two demons, "It's a party then," she looked to Leon and smiled, "If thats alright with you and your friend there."

She didn't wait for an answer and hoped that he would go along with it. When she got to the table she smiled to each of them, peering into Leons eyes, "You have beautiful eyes by the way, contacts or natural." She was curious, after all she had unusal eyes herself, "And my appologies, I'm a bit of an art freak and I appreciate anything that's unusual. Also I'm Claire."

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#14 Post by Raphael »

"We won't mind at all Claire. By all means, the more the merrier." He walked a few steps back to their table, but stopped to look back at the other two men "You two coming?" He asked in a kind tone, grinning cheerfully. He didn't wait for either to answer as he walked back over to the table and took his seat again. Wherever it was compared to other people was of no control to him, that was where his plate was. He then turned his attention to Sonia, nodding softly and she understood that it was safe. Sonia turned to Claire and smiled sweetly, speaking in a soft voice as she introduced herself "Hello, I'm Sonia. It's nice to meet you, miss Claire."

It was then Leon remembered something Claire asked him earlier "Oh! I never answered your question, did I? Well, they're real. And don't worry Claire, I'll take what you said as a compliment." He chuckled and Sonia tilted her head as she looked at Claire's eyes closely "Your eyes look look kind of like mine, are they real Claire?" Sonia's eyes were similar to Claire's in that they were both silver. Her pupils were somewhat faded, almost in appearance to someone who is blind, but she was looking at Claire as if she could see clear as day. ((She isn't blind FYI))

RajinGeki
Council Member

#15 Post by RajinGeki »

Jason swallowed hard as he got roped into the group. There was something off about the other two at the table that waited for him and the other demon. It was going to be one of those weird nights if anything else. But Jason didn't have much time to think as he heard the guy call out to him and the other demon. Jason put on a smile and grabbed another drink before heading over to the table. While on the way he tried to think of something to break the ice with. Nothing special came to mind, but then he remembered that he worked there. "So do any of you come here often or do you go to a different place for fun? This place isn't much, but it has a few nice things about." Jason said as he sat down with the others. He wondered if any of them had been there before, and if they noticed him if they had been.
Image Image