Shadows of the past : The Holy Grail War IC

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Laij
Grand Templar

Shadows of the past : The Holy Grail War IC

#1 Post by Laij »

-Warehouse District-
"A district that was once filled with booming automobile factories, storage facilities, and other indusrial buildings that had employed thousands of people in the peak of their economic lives. Now, the broken and closed shells of those buildings are all that remains of a once golorious and productive section of the city. Located within this district is dozens of abandoned decript warehouses, their devestated forms casting shadows upon the surronding areas even in the sun while letting only a ray or two through the damaged corrugated metal roofs. With shadow's a plenty, this place is well suited to those with stealth."
[People Curentlly in area:]

-Downtown-
"The bustling center of Detroit, where people can be found no matter what time of day it is. However, only the unsavory will be found here once night has fallen, and their disappearance will rarely be noticed. Located within this area is a series of buildings, plenty of cover, and open streets. While in the day they'll be occupied, they will be much less busier in night. Do not be afraid to kill those that witness you. This place favors the fast and those with defense."

-City Center-
"The center of the city, a series of buildings both old and new. Witnesses are plenty here, but a crafty Master or two can use these witnesses for something else. Fighting isn't recommended here. This place favors the subtle, those that can fight without any overly flashy attacks."

-Buisness District-
"A series of high rises tower above the buildings around them, there are no places to fight but on, around, or in the high rises themselves. These buildings will provide a vantage point over all areas around it but the sanctuary. A sniper might be able to utilize this position to get the drop on the competition, but expect others to know where you are."

-Church Sanctuary-
"Designated safe zone. If you can make it to this area after losing your servant, you're out of the war, but you'll survive."

=============================================================

Clouds was gathering over Detroit. It was in the middle of November and the winter had arrived. Father Johann McCallahan was walking down a street, heading for the church, He had been contacted by Rome several months ago and they had explained the circumstances revolving around the Holy Grail war. At first he had been doubtful, but after seeing recordings of the previous wars, he was convinced and astounded. It had taken some time to adjust but he had handled it pretty well. Father McCallahan wasn't a soft man and with a rather shady past before he decided to take the vow of priesthood, he was a man to be careful around.

As he arrived at his destination, a church surrounded by a stone-wall, he said a quiet prayer before he stepped inside its boundaries. This were to be the sanctuary of the war, the refuge for those Masters defeated. Father McCallahan opened the door to the church and entered, slowly closing the door after himself. As he turned, he noticed the man standing in front of the altar.

"Is all set for the war, Father?" The mans voice was low and cold. A chill crawled up Johann's spine as he approached the figure.

"Yes, everything is ready. We will take in anyone who seeks refuge and keep them here until the end of the war." Johann was proud over his own efficancy and he knew he had done a good job getting ready. But in the presence of the man before him, he felt strangely frigthened.

"Good. I will see to it that the rooster of the.. participants will be sent here by tomorrow." The figure stepped around the father before he could get a look at his face and then vanished in the dark. Johann had never seen anything like it before, but knew it had to do with magik. Wiping his forehead, which was now covered with sweat beads, with his handkerchief, he slowly proceeded towards his room.

"I'm too old for this." He muttered to himself as he closed the door

======================================================================================

Matt Bell was lurking in an alley Downtown, sheating and unsheating his sword, the sound loud in the quiet of the night. Snow had started to fall. Matt liked snow. It made the red color of blood so much more distinct. Turning slightly, he glanced at the big shape that was crouching behind him. He had been lucky to find the relic that belonged to the greatest warrior of his time, but he hadn't taken in his insanity in the calculations when he summoned him. Nevertheless, it had turned out well. He was going to make sure that he was the one who gained the Grail's favor and he would see his wish fulfilled. Turning fully to his Servant, he snapped his fingers to get his attention.

"Alright, go away for now. I will call on you when something is happening." He said, his tone similar as an owner to its pet. Berserker nodded before he disappeared, nothing left of him for eye to see. Matt smiled and quickly reinforced his legs before he jumped up the wall and landed on the roof of a tall building, looking out over the Downtown district. He was going to win. He had to.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

Re: Shadows of the past : The Holy Grail War IC

#2 Post by y7h65 »

Elizabeth, Maria's POV
Elizabeth started setting up the last lines of magical defense in her new workshop. She had decided to set up base in the old warehouse district, figuring that all the abandoned warehouses, factories, and buildings would work in Maria's favor. Her new workshop was a warehouse that was relatively new in comparison to the rest of the warehouses, but it was still pretty decrepit. Still, better she set up her base now then later. As she did, Maria sat on a box, her legs hanging over the ledge. She watched Elizabeth was some mild curiosity, seeing as how this was her first time watching a mage set up her workshop.

As Elizabeth finished singing her last incantation, a small glow emanated from her and the surrounding area. The light grew out to encompass the entire warehouse and faded quickly as soon as it completely encompassed the entire warehouse. Elizabeth nodded satisfied that the defense were up in place before she spoke up.

"So, Maria, want to scout out the battle ground we'll be fighting in for the next couple of days? Find out where we'll be the best in? The war is almost here, and we might not have a chance to do this at night again."

Maria nodded her head vigorously as she spoke, her expression and voice remaining neutral as she spoke.

"You know you don't have to ask mom. I'll do anything you want... "

Without another word, the pair walked out into the warehouse district and started walking towards the City Center, Maria activating her presence concealment as she did.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#3 Post by Kisuke »

Daniel sat on the rooftop of one of the high rises in the business district of Detroit, studying his command spells, as he typically did in times of boredom. Archer stood on the edge, surveying the city and keeping an eye open for any other servants in the vicinity. "So far I can detect two other servants that have been active. Though both of them have already vanished, either by being in spirit form or some sort of cloaking." "Can you see any other good vantage points we can use to our advantage?" "Just the few buildings in our immediate area. But I have a decent lay of the land so I at least know how the battlefield is laid out." "Alright then, we'll just camp out up here until something interesting happens or until we get discovered by someone else. Either way, keep your guard up." Daniel pulled his fedora over his eyes and fiddled with the mask laying on his lap. Tonight was the first night of the war, and Daniel was going to make sure it wasn't his last.

Tyendinaga
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by Tyendinaga »

The Business District of Detroit. A Nice place. Actually, one could have found it a bit beautiful in a way, especially At night where it was simply a sea of glass and light, streets basically empty, and one or two cars passing by on the side. One could simply walk there enjoying the sights for hours, even though it was just the beginning of winter and snow was falling the large buildings that blocked wind and pumped out heat kept the area mildly warm. Aside from inherent safety it was definitely the place a person could get lost in, especially if someone wanted to Relax. Not that I could have relaxed, Not with the circumstances presented.

"Come On." "No." "Come On." "No." "Why not?" "You're not real." Down in the streets two bickered, Japanese flowing from their mouths like it was no big deal as they walked along the way. The one on the left dressed in the Jacket and scarf holding Subway sandwich was me, Lorien, The man a step behind to my right dressed completely in red samurai armour head to toe with a mask concealing his face was, as much as I was concerned, a crazy who had been following me around the past week. There wasn't much else I could have rationalized it as.

"So, let me get this straight, You're a....Servant, Whose here to Serve me, While we fight in some sort of...tournament?" Lorien had simply asked, glancing to the side as his armoured compatriot, Who had given him a simple nod. Turning his head back forward he simply let out a slight sigh and bit into the sandwich he held. 'I should really go and see if there's a psychiatrist somewhere nearby.....' He thought to himself with a slight shudder. Over the last week this guy had shown up once he touched some sort of magic circle thing and immediately began spewing crap about a war and magic and god knows what. Telling him to leave didn't work, Simply he followed, turning invisible, walking through walls and doing all sorts of crap. "Well I don't believe you." He said after those couple moments of thought.

Miura simply let out a sigh from underneath his armoured helmet. "I'm telling you It's true. I'm sure most the servants have already been summoned, Hell, There's probably a few nearby." He spoke in Japanese. In the past week he had been summoned by this man. He tried to tell him about the War that was happening, but rather getting someone who could listen, he got a guy who instead spewed stuff about Miura being crazy, A figment of his imagination, that he himself was going crazy, telling him to stop following him, and something about Freud having a field day. Frankly it hadn't gone nearly as well as he had hoped.

"Can't you just-." "Cram it."

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#5 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

A man in a nice suit, weaponry hidden decently well inside his clothing, sipped some steaming coffee as he sat in the local StahrBak's coffee shop Downtown. "Better than spiced mead, I think." Saber said quietly. The StahrBak's was mostly empty, it being night. Normally, such places would close, but a few would stay open all day and night, as they would garner far more profit. Only a few baristas were present, and they largely ignored the two sitting at the table isolated in a corner, their voices lowered to prevent eavesdropping. Saber's Master, Jacob Holmes, watched the street out of the corner of his eye as he replied, "Sometimes, I think coffee is the elixir of the gods, not nectar and ambrosia." There were no people on the streets, only the rare car, and the two sat in a corner that both mostly hid them from the outside viewer and let them see out.

"Mmm." Saber took another sip gingerly. He had spilled a previous mocha on his hand after underestimating the heat of the drink, and had nearly taken it for an attack before belatedly realizing that it had been his fault. Since then, he had downed three coffees, and showed no sign of stopping.

Who poses the greatest threat to us? He mused, watching Saber enjoy his beverage. Jacob, for his part, was drinking an iced green tea, sweetened. Although we don't know any of the others yet, Assassin, surely, is one to be watched. Neither of us would fare well in such a situation, unless we risked being caught by resorting to his greater abilities. Caster should not pose much of a threat to him, but Archer may also be a problem. The others, we'll just have to see what happens.

Saber paused, looking at his latest drink. "So far, two Servants have hidden themselves, as far as I can tell, although since one of them was rather far, it might've been my imagination. A third is somewhere higher, and has probably already detected us." He shrugged. "Perhaps we can form an alliance with some of them, it would make things easier if we wished to pursue someone like Assassin. But for now..." He took a huge gulp, and got up to get another coffee.

Jacob sighed. When he had first met Saber, the third thing he had asked, after first inquiring about King Arthur's well-being (He's not going to reveal to just anyone that it's actually King Arturia, a woman), then about the War, was if he had anything to drink. When Jacob had asked, befuddled as to why, Saber had merely shrugged and replied that he loved beverages. Jacob sighed again. Saber had put his family's wine stocks in danger before they had finally left, and he was relieved that they were finally here.

(BTW, Jacob's weaponry is hidden except for his quarterstaff, apparently a giant walking stick to the random passerby who can't tell he's a Master.)
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#6 Post by Kisuke »

Archer looked down on the street from her vantage point and spied a man walking with another peculiarly dressed man. "Looks like a Master and Servant have entered our area. Shall we engage them?" "Not yet, let's see what they do first. Meanwhile, keep scanning the city for any particularly tough opponents." Daniel reached into his coat pocket and produced two small Bluetooth headsets. "Here, put this on. We'll be able to keep in contact with each other if we get separated." He presented one up to Archer and she took it and affixed it to her ear as Daniel did the same. "Now, I'm gonna go do some scouting of my own, if anything happens, be sure to notify me, and don't get into any fights unless absolutely necessary." Daniel stood up and placed his mask into his inner coat pocket as he moved towards the door on the roof, which he had propped open with a loose brick. In a matter of minutes, he was stepping out of the building's front entrance and onto the street.

alex3192
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by alex3192 »

-Thirty miles north-west of Detroit-

I bow humbly to the servant who now graces my presence. I didn't think that the summoning would actually work and am elated that it did. Not that I'd show it, however.
Hearing her start to speak, I get myself back into focus.

"...Uh, hi there. Are you the one who summoned me?"
Caster glanced around the room. "There doesn't seem to be anyone else here..."

"Yes, I am the one who summoned you. I've been waiting for a long time for such a dream to come true."

"This library is never used anymore, and is more of a storage closet than anything else really."

"Huh...Then, I greet you, Master." Caster closed her fan and bowed to the boy. "What shall we do first?"

Sighing slightly, Alex says, "From your lack of apparent weaponry, you are Caster, correct?"
"We should probably head over to my parent's house, as I have most of my spell books stored there."
"Although I must warn you, I won't be able to help you very much in combat."

She nods. "That is correct, Master. Though, I shouldn't need much help in combat...Spell books could come in handy."

Master...
"You may continue to call me master if you wish, although I prefer you wouldn't."

"We are of a team, with each of us holding equal status."

"Now my Caster, we should hurry, I have much to show you"

And with a slight smile on his face, Alex leads Seimei out the library...and to his car.
Massage body:
Enter your massage here, it may contain no less than 60000 kneads.

Tyendinaga
Templar Inner Circle

#8 Post by Tyendinaga »

'I'm getting nowhere with this kid.' The lancer had thought to himself with a slight sigh underneath the helmet and mask of his Samurai Attire. As far as it was going at the moment, he wasn't going to get anywhere if all he would do is argue. "All right then, Have it your way." With a few quick movements he reached forward, grabbed his master by the shoulder, spun him around, and without any effort at all bent down, grabbed him from the waist, and promptly lifted him up over his shoulder, eliciting a quick response from his master as Lancer had simply begun to keep walking.

"Hey, Hey, What the hell are you doing?" The young man asked in Japanese, Evidently not all too impressed with this predicament he had found himself in, laying balanced on top of the servants shoulder. "Making sure you stay close." Lancer simply said in reply, sticking to the language. "God dammit...." He let out a slight sigh before continuing.. "Put Me down." "No, I can sense other servants nearby. If you run off you could end up dead fast as a pin can drop." Lancer spoke in answer. Lorien simply shook his head, biting down into the sandwich he still held in his left hand. Admittedly this fool here hand to have some credibility, on some level, he hoped.

"Hmmm. I spy a master straight ahead." Lancer spoke with a slight smirk as he looked down and across the street, Approximately seventy feet away at a quick guess, Definitely too far to make out anything aside from the mans white suit as he walked out from a buildings front entrance. "Wait, What?" Lorien had to pretty much twist his body around, pushing off of Lancer for a brief second as he glanced over towards the man, He could barely make out anything from the distance. With a slight sigh he looked back behind Lancer, where he didn't have to wrench his head around to see anything.

"Him?" He asked with some curiosity, Lancer giving a slight unseen nod. "Yeah, Wanna go visit?" "Wait, What? No. Now I don't believe you but, Didn't you say they were going to kill me?" He questioned like Lightning, Was this crazy [censored] so crazy he couldn't even follow his own logic. "Well there's only a three in six chance the servant is that dangerous." The lancer answered looking over his shoulder with a slight smile before looking to the suited man down across the street and beginning to wave his hand. "Koooooniiiiichiwaaaaaa~" "The Hell are you doing. Cut that out." He complained, beginning to slam his fist multiple times into the bad of the lancers helmet, creating several audible 'clunks'

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#9 Post by Volgaia »

"Hey kid," A gruff voice broke the rather uninteresting news feed on the television. "Did you feel that? It seems like the final servant has been summoned." The large man looked down at the comparatively young boy sitting down next to him, impassively watching the news. "I thought sensing servants was something only a servant can do." The boy spoke in a matter-of-fact tone. He turned off the TV and looked around the room. He still wasn't too sure about all this. From what Rider told him, this "Grail War" was something akin to a death-match for the opportunity to have a wish granted. Marcus wasn't the type to blindly accept statements as fact, but he'd seen enough in the last month to make him believe anything Rider might say. "Say, Rider... You told me that we both have to survive this if we want the grail, right?" Rider nodded. "Well yeah, You stand no chance against servants, and I can't exist in this world without being bound to a master."

*Sigh* "I didn't even know what a magus was until you showed up. Why do I get the feeling I'm just going to be a burden?" Marcus barely finished his sentence before Rider gave him a quick flick to the head. To Rider, it seemed gentle, but his flick actually knocked marcus and his chair to the floor. "Owowow, what was that for?" "Do you expect me, Ishkandar, the King of Conquerors, to settle for a response like that?!" Rider spoke, obviously annoyed by Marcus's attitude. "Listen here, nobody improves without giving an effort to improve themselves."

"Okay okay, I get it!" Marcus sat up, rubbing his forehead. "Jeez. It's like my PE coach all over again." He looked up at Rider. "Look, I'm not -trying- to be negative. I'm just worried about how I'm going to measure up against the other masters." Rider took a moment to consider Marcus's argument; he sat cross-legged, seemingly deep in thought. "Well it's no secret that you are quite the lousy magus. I mean, you can't even control the only magic you know of." "Thanks for that... jerk." Rider started laughing and slung his arm around Marcus. "Ah, I wouldn't worry about it. If I ended up as your servant. I don't doubt that you can hold your own. I mean, you got a pretty well built body there. At the very least, you can stall until I come to save your hide." Marcus grinned back at Rider. He felt lucky to have such a confident servant. Perhaps he might stand a chance after all.

"Well, if the war really has begun, we should probably get out there and do some scouting. Here, I got something you might like." Marcus tossed a keyring with a couple of keys on it. "Car keys?" Rider asked, perplexed by the offer. His chariot was a much faster means of transportation than cars. "Trust me, it's not an enclosed death trap." Marcus flashed a second set of keys as he headed down to the garage, grabbing an aluminum bat as he walked through the doorway.

As the outside light flooded into the garage, the silhouettes of two ATVs made themselves present. "What do you think?" Marcus asked, climbing on the farther of the two. I don't use them that often, but it's gonna be the easiest way to get around without getting attention from the entire city. You know how to us-" Marcus was interrupted by the sound of Rider immediately revving up his ATV. "Figures," He muttered. "I guess he's Rider for a reason."

"This is magnificent!" Marcus looked over at Rider, who was staring at the GPS system installed in the center console. "With this digital map, we will always have the upper hand. Come on kid, We have a war to win!" Marcus finished strapping his bat to his ATV as Rider began speeding off. "What exactly am I getting myself into?" Marcus shook his head as he sped off, trying to catch up to Rider, who was heading towards the downtown district.
[Under Construction... Again]

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#10 Post by Kisuke »

Daniel felt uneasy as he stood on the sidewalk, and with good reason. As he realized he was being approached by the Master and Servant Archer had spotted earlier, he quickly reached into his coat pocket and produced his mask. Quickly putting it on, he glanced up at the roof where Archer was keeping watch then turned and faced the duo as the larger one called out. "Archer, get ready for battle, but do not do anything until I say so." "Got it." Up on the roof, Archer dropped from the ledge onto the rooftop, activated her battle outfit and readied an arrow in the bowstring. She took aim at the approaching Servant but did not pull the string of her bow back just yet. Diplomacy came first, if that failed, then there was usually no other option but to fight. On the street below, Daniel raised a hand in greeting towards the pair, but remained silent.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#11 Post by y7h65 »

Lisa, Maria's POV
As Lisa and Maria walked around the city center, Maria suddenly stopped walking and turned her head towards the road that led to the business district. Lisa noticed this and walked back to where Maria stood, a look of concern on her face. "Is somebody nearby?"

Even as Lisa spoke, she reached for her guitar case. While she was sure the last servant hadn't been summoned yet, she wasn't about to count out the possibility of an over eager master trying to gain an advantage by taking out some opponents early on. She sighed in relief and put the guitar case back on as Maria shook her head. Maria spoke quietly. "Don't worry, it was just the last servant summoned... And I just detected a servant arming themselves. Can we check it out? Since the last servant just got summoned, even if it hasn't been registered yet, anybody I kill tonight will be completely within the rules."

Lisa shrugged at Maria's suggest. What Maria had just said made complete and perfect sense. While the rules did forbid them going after each other before the last servant was summoned, there was nothing in the rules against them going after other servants before the last servant was registered. After a few moments of deliberation, Lisa spoke. "Well, we might as well check it out. We can stealth and everything, but no killing. Scare them off and cut them if you have to, but no killing. I'd like it if we could keep your identity and class a secret for a little bit longer."

Maria frowned slightly at Lisa's declaration. That took the fun out of getting the first stab, but she couldn't find a logical reason as to why she should kill tonight. It was the first night and her Information Erasure would only work so long as she didn't leave any physical evidence behind. After several seconds of thought, Maria nodded her head. "Yes Mother, if you say so, then I won't kill anyone yet."

Without another word Maria shot off, heading towards a high rise in the business district with Presence Concealment on while Lisa quickly started singing, masking her presence from sight and magical detection.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#12 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

The car ride was fairly calm, with Caster lying down across the back seats while Alex drove.
"...You know, you really should wear a seatbelt..."
Caster just squirmed around on the seats.
"Mmm...I guess so..." She was looking up at the car's roof, but her golden eyes saw beyond that. They searched, and searched, looking for snippets of useful information. Master. Servant. Magus. Abnormally high amounts of Prana. The results weren't the best-she had a city to cover, after all-but still, there was something. Four or so active ones, easy...a more determined search would be needed.

She spent a good chunk of the ride weaving a cloaking spell about the two of them. Unless one of the Masters was a divination expert, it should keep them secret. When she finished, she spoke up again.
"...Master? How do you get along with your parents?"
Alex glanced at her in the rearview mirror. "I told you, don't call me that. We're partners."
"You never told me your name, Master."
"...Alex."
"...Caster." She yawned and stretched like a cat, before settling into a still position on the seats again. "You didn't answer my question, though..."
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Tyendinaga
Templar Inner Circle

#13 Post by Tyendinaga »

"See, The creepy guy in the mask doesn't look too threatening." Lancer said looking over his shoulder with a concealed smile for a second before looking back towards the Guy. All the while, Lorien simply gave his head a shake in disapproval. "Well, Okay, He's nice, Can you put me- Hey, Wait, what are you doing?" Without any warning, Lancer had simply plopped his master back down feet first on the ground before grabbing him by the neck of his shirt and beginning to drag him along as he began to walk towards the masked man across the street. "I need you to do something for me." Lancer began to speak in a slight inaudible whisper underneath his mask, Lorien simply blinking confusedly in response. "My eyes, and ears, take care of them." It had taken Lorien a few moments to realize what the samurai had meant, they were halfway across the street when he realized. With a slight nod he raised his hand and pressed it against the side of the armoured helmet for a brief second. Though it would look like nothing, All that was needed to do was done.

A couple seconds of walking later and the two had arrived, now standing just on the edge of the road, Lancers hand still gripped into his masters shirt and Approximately twenty feet sitting between them and Daniel who still stood at the entrance to the building he had exited. "Well, nice to meet you Mr.Master-San." He greeted in an odd toned English before looking upwards, the reinforcement on his eyes allowing him to pick out the Servant on the building above them with an arrow notched but not quite drawn, She must have been his servant, an archer. "NICE TO MEET YOU MISS AHHHHCHA-SAN. I'M SAAAAABER!" He called out loudly before looking back to the masked man, he was lying about being a saber, not like he could be proved wrong. He then looked to his own master."Well say hello."

Lorien had been mostly confused throughout the brief few seconds as his eyes briefly shifted through The white suited masked man before them and the little speck up on top the building that was apparently a person. Frankly, This was all very, very confusing. Not only did he not know what the hell was going on, Or why exactly there was some sort of Archer. It was a random swirl of thoughts. Perhaps he does actually have some sort of credi-...' His thoughts were cut short as Lancer spoke up, causing him to look to his servant with a blank expression for a moment before looking to masked man. "Uh, hello?"

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#14 Post by Kisuke »

"Daniel, the last Servant was summoned a moment ago. Rules state that fighting cannot occur until that happens." "That means the war is just getting started then." "Yes, and I also sense another Servant moving rather quickly towards the downtown area." "Looks like everyone's getting an early start then." Daniel spoke softly so that his voice wouldn't carry down towards the pair in front of him. He noticed that they resumed advancing towards him and he carefully slid a hand up the back of his coat and rested his palm against the hilt of one of the short swords strapped to his back.

As the Servant greeted him, he moved his hand away very slightly, but kept his fingers lightly touching the hilt. "Shall I fire at him? I've got a clean shot." Daniel said nothing, but simply raised his other hand as a sign for her to hold her fire. So, our first meeting is with Saber? Daniel looked over the armored man, attempting to judge his defenses and weaknesses. I somehow doubt that this man is actually Saber, but I've got no reason to suspect him other than gut instinct. "Hello there. Sorry if I don't introduce myself, but I wish to remain unknown. Play it safe." Daniel spoke with a noticeable Irish accent and took note of the Japanese accent of the men before him. "So this war really does attract people from all over, doesn't it?"

Tyendinaga
Templar Inner Circle

#15 Post by Tyendinaga »

Lancer smiled underneath his mask. "From all over history too. Don't worry about the introduction, We can understand you value your safety." He said in answer all the while maintaining a firm grip on His Masters shirt. If the Archer planned to move, he'd be able to protect himself and the master. Well, Between that and the fact this man before him seemed relatively reasonable it seemed as if it wouldn't be all too dangerous standing right there. Glanced down to his master for a brief moment, He was being relatively quiet. "Things are going to get pretty Hectic around here."

Lorien himself couldn't help but mostly keep his eyes looking up, towards the Archer that sat on the roof way way above them. He was idly listening to Lancer and the masked Man talk but mostly the thought of death suddenly coming down from above was the one thing that kept him looking up. 'Need to go, need to go, Need to leave, need to leave, don't wanna die don't wanna die, wanna go home wanna go home, Ramen, Who are these people?' His mind was mostly racing up and down. In all the time he'd been a Magus, He'd never known of any other aside from his own adoptive father who had brought him to America. And frankly the fact of not knowing what someone else was capable of, was equally terrifying.

Lancer glanced down once more to his Master before looking up to Archer who was still poised to shoot down at them. 'Hmph, This is a bit troublesome isn't it?' Turning his head back towards the masked man he simply looked to the man before going to speak. "You know. You aren't exactly safe standing here like this, You'd be safer with your servant at your side. If I wanted to kill you." He spoke softly and in no way threateningly as he raised his hand off to the side, In almost a second a flintlock rifle full loaded and ready to go had manifested itself in his hand, It's barrel pointed down to the ground while he held onto the stock, less than a second later it had dissipated. "I could have done so already but the master wishes it not." He spoke as he lowered his hand back to his side.

Lorien had simply watched as Lancer had pulled a rifle out of nowhere and dissipate it fast as he had made it. His mouth formed into an 'O' Shape in surprise. He had no idea his Servant could do anything like that. In fact he had no idea what this servant thing could do, Period, but it seemed pretty damn awesome now that he thought about it. He gave his head a slight shake as he came back to reality and Glanced to the masked man quickly. "How about you don't threaten people. Lancer looked straight to his master. "I'm not threatening I'm simply making a point."