Incarceration (IC, Sign ups are closed for now!)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

RajinGeki
Council Member

Re: Incarceration (IC, Sign ups are closed for now!)

#76 Post by RajinGeki »

Matt

Matt stumbled a little as he moved two feet from Reaper's right side and said, "We are fellow test subject that are trying to escape from this hell hole. My name is Matt Treece and my number is 69, but I really don't care if you trust me either. If this is the way out then I'm going this way. I'm going to get out of here and then I'm going to find "him." After that I plan on making his life a nightmare he can't escape from. So I say we team up and get out of this and I'll leave you all after that. What do you say to that?" Matt then readied himself for a fight if they jumped at him or the other two. None of the others would know he did since it was his mind he readied instead of his body.

Reaper

"Calm down now Matt and let's try to be a little bit nice to these guys. My name is Reaper, or you can call me 501 if you want. I can freeze water to make weapons like you see, shock you, or use fire to cook you. Eaton, number 27, behind me can freeze things on touch if he wants. While Matt is good at using his brain to move things around. Now how about we get your names and talents." Reaper said and then put his hand on Matt's shoulder to give him the hint to take it down a notch.
Image Image

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#77 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

They are too free with their words. They are either trying to distract us, lower our guard, or are simply idiotic...or lying. Silas did not lower his weapon. He remained in his aggressive position. "There are multiple ways out of thiss place. We are taking thiss one. I will not tell you our abilities. Why sshould we trust you?" He asked. "I have been betrayed by others before, I have no reasson to trust you three. It iss three versus four, I would not suggest trying to kill uss. We would rip you apart. You sshould back away. You say your power is of the mind? Can you block hundreds of high-velocity bulletss?" He hissed at Matt. "And you, of the cold touch, you are useless if you are filled with bullets from a disstance. And you, elemental one, you would be left facing four of uss. Can you do sso?" He asked threateningly. "You sshould turn around and find a different way."
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

IT'S A LION!
Templar GrandMaster

#78 Post by IT'S A LION! »

"You care not if we trust you? Are you so confident in your own abilities or just a fool? I have chosen to with Silas because I find some measure of trustworthiness in him. In you I see nothing. You are like Father Rictus--you wear a mask. You use people and then drop them like an old glove. You approach with weapons in hand and talk of cooperation. Your kind make me sick."

Caedis turned to the one who called himself "Reaper" and slowly smiled.

"How fitting. You are the Reaper, and I am the Angel of Death."

With that, he encircled himself completely with his wings and opened fire.
MrFlyingAmoeba wrote:Could fifteen minutes with Geico save you fifteen percent or more on your car insurance? Can a psychotic former Black Ops agent turned dragon-man with a .50 cal machine gun babysit Kevin McAllister from Home Alone?

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#79 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

((Man I have to catch up))

Eaton gripped the dagger Reaper gave him and froze it even more. This will work perfectly... He followed Reaper up towards the other group. After listening to what the dragon-guy said, Eaton felt worried that they were going to attack them. Why, Mr. Dragon-Man, are you so quick to threaten us? I know we... Showed up bearing weapons, but... we don't look that threatening... Do we? Eaton looked up when a winged person started shooting at them. He instinctively threw his arms up infront of his face.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#80 Post by y7h65 »

John's POV
John glared at Caedis and hefted a body in front of the bullets. "stand down.......Caedis.... and i agree.........Silas....we have no reason....to trust any.......of you........turn around.......or else....." John gripped the dagger and made a show of toying around with , in an attempt to convince the new group that it was his weapon of choice. John couldn't trust this group. Even though they may had powers like they described, only the one with telekinetic powers seemed to be useful towards his plans. The two elementals seemed completely and utterly useless and didn't deserve to be in play.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

kitsune-sama
Master
Location: In Canterlot's symphony hall, performing for the equestrian nobility.

#81 Post by kitsune-sama »

Amelia's new appearance

(Sorry about making a change like this, but it's not like anybody made any reference to her appearance other than noting she was a foxgirl.)

Although Amelia was on the verge of unconsciousness, one would be surprised to find that her hearing was still intact, and - given the size of the ears on her head compared to a human's - better than an average human. So, she could clearly hear the conversation that was taking place on the outside of her winged protective cage, even if she couldn't see much more than the artificial lights overhead from where she lay.

Suddenly, she heard gunfire, and from the sound of it it was nearby. Unable to hear any guards, and knowing that her protectors had just encountered a few more mutants from the sound of the conversation beforehand, the foxgirl put two and two together.

"N-no..." she whispered, assuming that someone was in imminent danger. Weakly her arms began to twitch, and she sat up in Silas's wings. It was slow progress, but little by little #2's body began to realize that she was completely healthy and able to move just fine. "S-silas... th-this fight... is pointless..." she whimpered, her fingertips gently scratching against the leathery wing.

IT'S A LION!
Templar GrandMaster

#82 Post by IT'S A LION! »

"Since when do I take orders from you, 'John'?"

Caedis flexed his wings angrily. Silas could tell him what to do. He respected Silas. But this John was manipulating them all to his whims... just like Caedis's father used toKILL AND EAT HIM do...

To his great surprise, the creature in Silas's arms began to stir. Her bioelectric signature was rising, rapidly. She was so beautiful... so much more beautiful than the feral naked one who hated his smella perfect bride for Caeruleus

He lowered the gun and raised his own wings around her, reinforcing the already formidable cocoon created by Silas.

"Silas, listen to her."
MrFlyingAmoeba wrote:Could fifteen minutes with Geico save you fifteen percent or more on your car insurance? Can a psychotic former Black Ops agent turned dragon-man with a .50 cal machine gun babysit Kevin McAllister from Home Alone?

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#83 Post by y7h65 »

John's POV
John was quickly tiring of dealing with this Caedis figure. He wanted to get out of here and get steak, and although a few people like Silas, #2, and the feral made him believe that not everyone down here was bad, but Caedis was quickly reaffirming his belief that some people down here truly belonged down here. Looking at Caedis, the predatory silver left eye closed and in exchange, a gold right eye opened. This one failed to do anything but stare, looking at Caedis as if he was just a rock instead of a living being. "Caedis. If you are to join us, you are to accept my lead as the de facto leader in this group.Do. You. Understand?" John's voice dropped it's normal raspy ghost like quality as John's patience began to come to an end.

(OOC: John isn't speaking in his raspy ghost voice. Things are gonna go south soon. Also, Amelia is still inside Silas's wing cage.)
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

RajinGeki
Council Member

#84 Post by RajinGeki »

Reaper

As the first few shoots were fired Reaper went down on the ground to avoid the bullets and not noticing the body that was flung in their way. He grabbed one of the lighters he picked up and flicked the flame on and held it there to be ready if any more of the other group decided to start attacking. "You son of [censored]!!! Try it again you [censored] faced [censored]!!! All we want is to get out, but I guess you don't care about allies then! Matt shut your [censored] mouth and let's find another way so these [censored] will be happy with their own [censored] party. Matt do you hear-" Reaper stopped talking when he saw Matt's face. For the little bit of time they had been traveling in this place he could tell Matt was beyond furious. He wondered what drove him to this level of anger, but more so what he would do with it.

Matt

The one who had fired at them had now made Matt start to feel all of his pure hate and rage well up to this one moment. It wasn't the fact that he had shot at Reaper either. It was the simple fact that he thought he knew Matt and why he was what he was now. "You dare tell me what I am you little spec!!! You dare think you know me and my life!!! I was betrayed by the one person I trusted most in this world!!! I called him brother and friend!!! Then he sent me here in his place so he can live free!!! I am the glove that was discarded you stupid [censored]!!! Now I will find him and have my vengence, and none of you will stop me!!!" as he said this Matt's eyes became extremely blood shot. He clenched his fists and felt wave after wave of hate fuel his power even more. He held it back put flares of the telekentic energy pushed away anything within five feet. Reaper was pushed back down the hall by the waves. The wall on Matt's right started to crack from the force of all the energy hitting every few seconds. Matt himself rose of the ground and started to create a crack in the floor below him. All the rage and hate kept coming out as he visioned the day he was taken away to the hell he was in now. How the man he called brother shrugged and gave a lame excuse about it being for business and nothing personal. Matt tried to calm down, but it wasn't going to happen at the snap of a finger though. "I'm a monster now thanks to you." Matt said under his breath.
Image Image

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#85 Post by TheNewGirl »

Tennity:

Things happened quickly- too quickly for Tennity's half-broken mind to make sense of it all until things had already gone bad. The talking became mere noise, as all vocal language truly is; the true language of any creature is that of body posture. And what the body posture of those surrounding Tennity tells her is that violence will happen soon. She watches closely the Winged One, but a sudden rise in background noise makes the feral prick her ears. Residual energy washes over her, making the hair at the nape of her neck prickle, and Tennity whips around to see one of the newer newcomers- flying? Half of her mind tries to make sense of what she's seeing. The other half registers the muscles straining with tension, the narrowed eyes and snarling lips, and recognizes the threat of danger.

"Alpha!" She barks hoarsely.
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#86 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Silas had nearly shot Caedis when he fired at the three, but John's intervention stopped him. He watched silently, blood beginning to boil as he watched these new idiots squabbling with them. He closed his eyes for a second. Once they reopened, they were completely red. "SILENCE!" He roared, barely in control of himself. The wind rushing forth from his roar rivaled that of Matt's surge of power. (OOC-His roar is about the same loudness as an airplane engine, right next to your ear.) He looked at Matt, disgusted. "You pathetic IDIOT! You think you are the only one down here that hass been betrayed? That you are the only one who seeks revenge? That your casse is special? You are barely even worth my time killing, you mongrel." He hissed. He was about to open fire on Matt, but a slight scratching on his wings diverted his attention. "S-silas... th-this fight... is pointless..." #2 whimpered, her fingertips gently scratching against the leathery wing. Silas shook with suppressed anger, weighing his options. For now, he would content himself with talk. He did not want to endanger the fragile-small-one, as she was obviously important to the guards. She would be useful. Furthermore, she was not part of this fight.

Silas simply glared at the three. "Cursing will get you nowhere. Turn around. Find. Another. Way. If we fight here, we will in all likelihood all perissh. I sstill have work to do. Turn around. And find. Another. Way. You are lucky that this one I protect assked that we not fight you."
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

#87 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

The colonel witnessed the subjects bickering for quite some time now. It nearly goes to the point where they were going to kill each other. “Oh goody, the mutants will kill themselves, ha!” He taunted. However # 43 barked at them to be quiet. “Hmm, figures the military one will take control of the situation.” He was a little disappointed, he wanted a blood bath, maybe then they could kill the rest without consequence. He looked at another screen; there was a horde of mutants coming down the very same corridor that the group was fighting over. They must have been from another section of the wing. “Lock and load, I want special rounds, stopping power, machineguns, send them flying down range, here they come.” The colonel shouted, they acknowledged. “Sir, you may need to put on your breathing apparatus. You’ll need to fight in top condition.” The colonel took the advice of his LC and equipped his mask. His breathing increase incredibly. “Take them down.”

The Horde pushed on forward, the group in front of them was just going to get into their way, and they were just going to move forward. They look an immediate right turn, then and left turn; after that bullets started to fly. Feral mutants attacked without caring, smart and sane ones moved up to a wall near the CQ, with the rest of the smart ones. They saw this as an advantage and began to suppress fire for the feral horde. Bodies began to stack in the first section of the CQ. “Bloody hell, I didn’t know they had these defenses!” One of the newer ones explains. The older ones that have been her for a while reacted to the questions. “Ja, ve had been here for a vile!” The one suppressing fire continued. “We’ve been fighting these guards in this section for a while until you guys showed up.” He moved back to the wall, rounds of ammo flew down the hall. “We’ve been widdling them down, but we need to advance or we won’t have enough to advance. Damn the architect who built this place!”
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

no.responce
Master

#88 Post by no.responce »

Pushed into the horde by Matt's telekinetic pulse, Reaper was now uncomfortably close to the front of the pack, he formed what was left of the water he had into a shield, nothing fancy, but thick enough to stop most bullets. H assisted the feral mutants by throwing fire balls at guards whenever he saw one pop out to shoot, mostly though just to keep from being shot himself. Reaper was right when he thought that the meeting would be awkward.
Why did you reverse engineer my Doom Walker?!
So that it could walk backwards...

the only thing I need in life is money, and the friends that magiacly appear when I wave it around

RP characters

RajinGeki
Council Member

#89 Post by RajinGeki »

Matt felt Silas's roar push him back a few inches. He didn't think he was the only one that was betrayed and out here, but he knew he was going to be one of the ones out. He watched as another horde of test subjects started pushing the others to what he could sense was the control room. They were getting mowed down by guards as they tried to get into it. Matt saw this as one good instance to unleash all of the energy in one go to stop himself from overloading. Taking his chances he used the power to start slowing any bullets that flew at him as he zipped past the others. He reached in his mind with all the raw rage that had been fueling him now and began to focus on all of the guards and soldiers. Sweat started to cover his body as he kept the bullets at bay from stopping him. Matt held his hand out after he had pin pointed all the enemies that were there. After that he closed it and heard them all start making gurgling noises as he crushed their hearts. Then He saw the great steel doors that held the room beyond it and gathered all the energy in front of himself and made a pushing motion with his hands. The doors started to buckle as the were pounded on by loads of telekentic energy. Matt focused it all into one great burst and fired it at the great doors and was pushed back as the were bent inward leaving a great hole between them. Matt was all the back to a recess opposite of the doors on the ground. His breathing was heavy and he felt blood coming from his nose and eyes as he had given off that last surge of force. His head hurt greatly, but he didn't have to worry about that now as he passed out from the event.
Image Image

IT'S A LION!
Templar GrandMaster

#90 Post by IT'S A LION! »

Caedis ducked as the bullets started flying.

He screeched, "Silas! Give the girl to me! My wings are bulletproof. You're a lot stronger than I am right now. Go and fight the guards. I'll try to lay down some cover fire."

Jaw clenched, he watched as the one with levitational abilities went down after a brilliant effort. Most of the guards went down, but not all of them; he sensed the bullets coming and raised a wing to deflect them.

"Silas, NOW! There's no time!"