Incarceration (IC, Sign ups are closed for now!)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

no.responce
Master

Re: Incarceration (IC, Sign ups are closed for now!)

#61 Post by no.responce »

Reaper

Right then, introductions, Reaper mumbled, you can call me Reaper since i can't remember my original one, and the one behind me is Matt. Repaer paused for a moment, i'll take point, Matt you keep an eye out for anything since you can 'see' at a distance, and Eaton was it? if there is anything your able to do please tell us on the move, looking at the sign above the hallway Reaper cracked a grin, To the CQ, ladies

Matt

although annoyed by the ladies remark, Matt didnt show it, instead keeping an eye out for others like themselves, there were quite alot down the hall, many of which were dying, Looks like a warzone up ahead
Why did you reverse engineer my Doom Walker?!
So that it could walk backwards...

the only thing I need in life is money, and the friends that magiacly appear when I wave it around

RP characters

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#62 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Silas flicked his ears around. First addressing Tennity, he said firmly, "He is one of uss as long [censored] he does not betray us. If he does, I will kill him mysself." He hissed impatiently, but replied to winged-doubting-one "We are wassting time in talk, we need to leave this place. The reason I carry thiss girl is because sshe is one of us. That is enough for me." He ears flicked once more, this time in curiosity. "Why do you inssist on calling yourself monster? Who can prove that you are? Thesse humans cannot. Monsssterss are only what the weak fear. Thesse humanss are the monsters to me, for keeping uss in this place. Alsso, you are panting, but you were not panting earlier. Why is thiss?"
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#63 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Eaton looked at Reaper. Alright Reaper, lead the way. As for any talents I have well, when I touch things they freeze.... Although I don't know how combat efficient it is.... I haven't tried it yet... Eaton looked at Matt when Reaper said that he could "see" things at a distance. What do you mean by "see"?.... And Uh... Can you do anything... Um... Special?

IT'S A LION!
Templar GrandMaster

#64 Post by IT'S A LION! »

"No reason," snapped Caedis when Silas asked why he panted. Quickly he brought his breathing under control, pointedly not looking at the feral one.

"Only two people have ever told me I am not a monster. You are the second, Silas."

Making up his mind at last, Caedis quickly grabbed a gun and stripped the fallen guards of any electric shock devices they carried on their persons. Nestling the rifle into the crook of his elbow, he kept a wary eye on John while addressing Silas.

"I can help you. My wings can... I can sense what directioin in which we travel. It will prevent us from going in circles."

Clasping one of the Tasers in his off hand, he fired the barbs into his leg and held the trigger down until it was out of juice.

"Find me more electricity and I can do even more to help you."
MrFlyingAmoeba wrote:Could fifteen minutes with Geico save you fifteen percent or more on your car insurance? Can a psychotic former Black Ops agent turned dragon-man with a .50 cal machine gun babysit Kevin McAllister from Home Alone?

no.responce
Master

#65 Post by no.responce »

my own powers are control over the elements of fire ice and electricity, Reaper looked over to Matt, How 'bout you? no need to reveal your weakness of anything Reaper paused at another intersection,
the CQ is this way, keep up

the only thing I need in life is money, and the friends that magiacly appear when I wave it around

RP characters

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#66 Post by y7h65 »

John's POV
John nodded silently before pulling out the datapad that had contained Silas's information, opening a new word file, John started typing a message. As soon as John was done, he revealed the message to Silas in a manner which prevented Caedis from seeing the message. {I do not trust him. He has yet to answer my questions about his power, and he evaded answering your question about his panting. He hides too much.} As soon as Silas had finished reading the message, John deleted it and handed the datapad to Silas.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

RajinGeki
Council Member

#67 Post by RajinGeki »

Matt watched as the test subjects died one by one. After that batched died he saw another group move in and take out the machine gun and guards. "I can move things with my mind and use it to "see" what is around me, but I have to focus for good details. Hey it looks like a small group made it past the guards. They're busy talking to each other so I would say we need to join them now and make a bigger force." Matt waited for Reaper to give his veiw on what he just said. There was the sure thing that he wouldn't doubt him now.
Image Image

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#68 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Silas blinked an affirmative. He examined the datapad curiously. Perhaps it would explain how/why he was like this. (OOC-Wow, y7, I am grateful for the chance to show Silas's exposition. :mrgreen: )

ENTRY ONE. Silas Lanson, age 32, has been brought here, in stasis, by the-REDACTED- because of a -REDACTED- on -REDACTED-. We are told he is to be used as we see fit, carte blanche, as it were.
ENTRY TWO. Silas Lanson has been secured in the Progenitor Wing. Genetic Testing will commence. He is to remain in stasis at all times. Subject is renowned for assassination capabilities, including escape and torture.
ENTRY THREE. Astounding results! Silas is a prime candidate for genetic enhancements, including the development of dermal, optometry, muscular, skeletal, etc. Enhancements will be conducted immediately, in the Delta Wing. Number assigned is #43.
ENTRY FOUR. Silas has been awoken. Subject displays surprising calm under stress, ECG testing reveals excellent cognitive function. Has attempted to free himself once, electrostatic shock used to discourage this.
ENTRY FIVE. First injection of skeletal enhancement administered today, while subject was awake, to test reaction. The skeletal injection is by far the most painful for subjects, as it must be injected into bone marrow in all bones. Subject displayed astounding pain resistance. Silas's mouth tightened. He remembered that day.
ENTRY SIX. Growths near shoulder blades noted. Subject appears in great discomfort. All enhancements except muscular given. Subject smiled when given treatment, and has begun to promise to kill every last person in the building. Reaction standard. Fingernails have morphed into claws, further testing reveals they are as durable as steel.
ENTRY SEVEN. Growths continue. Appear to be wings. Will be allowed to grow. Restaints adjusted to fit muscle and bone growth. Subject appears to be experiencing increase in pain resistance. Skin has greatly increased in resilience, now nearly bulletproof. NOTE-Dr. Peter has disappeared, claimed by his brother to be pursuing 'other career options.'
ENTRY EIGHT. Subject has -SCIENTIST FORMERLY ON OBSERVATION DECEASED-, killed eighteen guards. five scientists, instead of escaping, tortured the scientists. Subject was only kept imprisoned when flash-bang used by soldier #1285 incapacitated Subject 43. Subject appears highly sensitive to high-frequency noises. Subject moved to Greek Wing. Ah yes, Silas remembered that day as well. That day, he had learned the blood of humans tasted wonderful. And the scientists screamed loudly, as well.
ENTRY NINE. Subject wings fully developed, theoretically capable of sustaining flight. Sonic pulsers are equipped around Subject, pulse every 5 seconds to confuse subject. Guards have been cybernetically enhanced to deal with all subjects in facility.
ENTRY TEN. Subject appears partially insane, prone to memory loss and berserk behavior. Will continue testing.

Silas growled and put the datapad next to Amelia, inside the cocoon of his wings. "Come, we sshould push on."
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

no.responce
Master

#69 Post by no.responce »

Matt / Reaper

Alright, they're around this corner ther's - Matt was stopped as he ran into Reaper's arm,why are we stopping? Reaper mearly unscrewed the cap on one of the canteens, Weapons, we know notheing about them, and therefore need to be cautious, they might not be inclined to chat with us.he formed three daggers from ice and passed one to Eaton and Matt, Now, keep your wits about you, if these guys are anything like some of the monsters i've had to put down, they can kill you in unexpected ways

RP characters

RajinGeki
Council Member

#70 Post by RajinGeki »

Matt understood what he ment but didn't really care for the dagger over his power. "Well let's get this over with so we can get out of here as soon as we can. Let's try not to get into a fight though. The more bodies we have to fight the guards and soldiers with the better chances we have." Matt whispered and waited for Reaper to lead on. He "looked" back to see if Eaton was still there, and sure enough he was. It seemed Eaton was lucky to have his power after meeting up with them considering he could keep his ice weapon from melting.
Image Image

no.responce
Master

#71 Post by no.responce »

As Reaper founded the corner he saw something like out of a nightmare, a dragon with a bigass machinegun, a ghost thing, an angel, and foxgirl. there was only one thing he had the decency to mutter, Huh, this is awkward, he gripped his dagger tighter as he crept towards the group, the two behind him following suit

RP characters

IT'S A LION!
Templar GrandMaster

#72 Post by IT'S A LION! »

Caedis sensed them first. Unsure if Silas would feel a light touch, he slammed the edge of his hand against the scales on Silas's neck and gestured without making a sound.

(OOC: Short post I know, but I'm moving literally right now.)
MrFlyingAmoeba wrote:Could fifteen minutes with Geico save you fifteen percent or more on your car insurance? Can a psychotic former Black Ops agent turned dragon-man with a .50 cal machine gun babysit Kevin McAllister from Home Alone?

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#73 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Ssomething smellss... Silas had been facing down the hallway, talking to Caedis. He now saw the three walking towards them, and as he was bringing his HMG to bear, Caedis smashed his hand into his neck. Silas's eyes narrowed. "Sstay back, you three, or I will sshoot you. Caedis, you will not hit me like that again." He warned. "Who are you, and why are you trying to ssneak ssilently towards uss?" These ones looked too normal, too...human. They could not be trusted. The human-one in front had military bearing, the second-furry-one and the third thin-human-one following. All three held daggers made of ice. "Ssimply because you might be prissonerss is no reasson for us to trusst you. I do not want to kill any prissonerss, but I will if I musst. That includes you, Caediss." He hissed warningly, adopting a more aggressive pose.

IT'S A LION!
Templar GrandMaster

#74 Post by IT'S A LION! »

If Silas also sees them, then they are real.

Bringing his wings to a defensive position, he hissed in Silas's direction. "I sensed their approach and wanted to alert you without alerting them. For [censored]'s sake, if I wanted to harm you I would have used my wings."

He hoped Silas was hissing at the human and two monsters now approaching. "Careful Silas. The human may be a guard." He called out,

"We have wasted precious time already and we wish not to waste more. State your intent."

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#75 Post by y7h65 »

John's POV
John sighed at the idiotic display before him and stepped forward, putting an arm in front of the two. "peace......my friend.....and Caedis........ we are civilized me...former men.....in anycase....... let them speak....... their peace.....before we decide....if we are to.....brutally tear them apart....or not....." John glared out at the trio before him, with the same prey observing eye he had used on Caedis, hiding it from everyone but the three before him. John kept the dagger firm in the hand that was by his side, to make it look like that was his weapon.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.