Incarceration (IC, Sign ups are closed for now!)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Incarceration (IC, Sign ups are closed for now!)

#46 Post by TheNewGirl »

MrFlyingAmoeba wrote: He turned to look at Tennity. "Little one, do not attempt to fight them with John, you will be killed." [/color]
Tennity:

The Alpha looks at her and speaks the human words that take Tennity so long to put meaning to these days. Her body aches to charge forward, to show these men the futility of their metal teeth in theface of her fangs and claws and cunning. But Alpha spoke and after a minute the words register in her mind and frustration replaces the bloodlust in her eyes as she sits back on her haunches and waits, growling lowly. Then the big one is back with a metal thing that the weak, soft guards need in place of teeth and claws. When Alpha takes it, she snorts derisively.

"You are Alpha...Alpha...not need teeth of...metal."
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#47 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Little-no-clothes-feral-one bared her teeth at him, scorning the HMG Silas held in his claws. Taking care not to rock Amelia, he lightly smacked Tennity with the broad side of his tail on her head. He replied, "If I try to kill, but there are too many, and I die, then what purpose have I sserved? I must protect thesse others in the pack. Thiss will help me do sso, a lessson you should learn. Fang and claw hass failed these-" He gestured at the countless fallen mutants around them-"-ones, and ssome of them stronger than you, because of teeth of metal. Sstrength is nothing if I cannot reach what I musst kill, even if I can fly."
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

kitsune-sama
Master
Location: In Canterlot's symphony hall, performing for the equestrian nobility.

#48 Post by kitsune-sama »

Unable to take her eyes off the carnage, Amelia had secretly been glad - well, as glad as she could get given her state of mind - that the scaled one had taken her, his wings shifting to form a protective cage around her body. Now, although she could still hear the carnage going on outside, the wings blocked her vision, so she was unable to see them. More importantly... why had those guards tried to take her away, rather than helping the fighting? It seemed kind of strange, but even her barely-coherent mind managed to put together one thought.

They want me for something.

What this something was was perfectly beyond her, but in any case it seemed as if there would be much fighting centered around her. Thankfully she was out of sight, but if the mutants with her were to fall, she couldn't imagine them leaving her hiding place unchecked. By that logic, out of all the mutants in the facility she was in the least danger, but at the same time if anything were to happen she would easily be put in greater peril than anybody else here.

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#49 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Eaton's heart stopped when he heard one of the people say he knew he was there. He didn't know what to do when the man also said he was a test subject. Eaton leaned out from the wall a little bit to try and get a better look. He could make out some features the made he know for sure they weren't gaurds because they didn't have helmets on. He decided try and stay in the same spot incase the other subjects weren't very friendly.

IT'S A LION!
Templar GrandMaster

#50 Post by IT'S A LION! »

Caedis watched in amazement as the one with the enormous biolelectric signature mowed down the guards like toothpicks. His signature seemed to grow smaller at first, but then he absorbed more from his victims.

Not on the guards' side then. But how do I know this isn't an elaborate mind game designed to lure me into dropping my defenses?

he crunched some numbers.

If I remain alone, I will be alone and still hungry, chancing an encounter with another nest like this one. Even if these creatures are hostile towards me, they are also hostile to the guards. We serve a common purpose. I should go with them.

Folding his wings carefully in front of him to guard against attack, Caedis advanced slowly forward until he knew the three--no, four--creatures would be able to detect him. Face hidden behind his wings, using them to "see," he called out.

"You! Be you monsters like me or illusions of my mind, answer me who you are!"
MrFlyingAmoeba wrote:Could fifteen minutes with Geico save you fifteen percent or more on your car insurance? Can a psychotic former Black Ops agent turned dragon-man with a .50 cal machine gun babysit Kevin McAllister from Home Alone?

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#51 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Silas slowly turned to face the new threat, unable to move quickly without rocking Amelia. He bared his fangs. "I am no illusion, nor am I a monsster. You do yourself wrong to call yourself what thesse humans have called you. Reveal your face, winged one." His tail flickered out to the side to block any possible attack from Tennity. "If we are illusionss, try to kill me. I asssure you I will prove to you that I am not." Silas was bluffing. I cannot fight this one while still holding fragile-broken-fox-girl. I have this HMG, but I cannot fight without hurting or exposing her to danger. This winged one should not be able to know this, however. For all he knows, she could be another equally powerful one.
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#52 Post by y7h65 »

John's POV
John tilted his head slightly at the sight of a new mutant that had somehow managed to sneak up on them. (hmmmm Interesting, subject seems to be delusional.) As Silas stepped forward in an aggressive stance, John stepped ahead of him and put a hand in front of Silas. "peace....Silas....let this man...speak his peace..." John looked at the man, the single grey eye visible underneath the hood gleamed, and it was not the eye of a man, but rather, the eye of an animal sizing up prey. "i am #75.......John... what brings......you here? my friends....shall not...........hurt you...."
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

IT'S A LION!
Templar GrandMaster

#53 Post by IT'S A LION! »

Caedis parted his wings all of an inch and looked upon the others with his eyes. The one who called himself John had a number, too. Maybe that meant he was also a test subject. Maybe they could all escape together.

I'm getting ahead of myself. This could still all be a trick. How do I even know I am awake?

John had proven how dangerous he was. The one called Silas looked extremely formidable. He was armed, but no doubt hampered by the girl he cradled in his wings. Her biolelectric signal was extremely faint, and Caedis wondered why on earth they were carrying her around. Could she be one of the researchers?

"That girl. What is she? Why are you carrying her around?"

Every time Caedis looked at John and felt his massive bioelectric signature, he felt Caeruleus stir. He tried to ignore the hunger.
MrFlyingAmoeba wrote:Could fifteen minutes with Geico save you fifteen percent or more on your car insurance? Can a psychotic former Black Ops agent turned dragon-man with a .50 cal machine gun babysit Kevin McAllister from Home Alone?

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#54 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Silas softened his aggressive posture, still keeping Tennity back with his tail. "If you are assleep, what does it matter? No matter what you do, you will be still sstuck in hell. If you are awake, however, then esscape with uss. The one I hold is one of uss. I am keeping her ssafe. I do not trusst you, winged one, any more than you trust me. I will not tell you thesse thingss until I know your intentions. You could be on the side of the Colonel."

RajinGeki
Council Member

#55 Post by RajinGeki »

Matt

"There is someon down there Reaper, and he is one of us. I think he is scared of us since some of the other test subjects weren't stable. Trust me I know when I can tell someone is near us. If you haven't noticed the fact that I'm blind in my eyes but I still see in a way. There is another test subject over there where I was earlier." Matt wondered if Reaper would believe him or not. There was the possibility that he thought Matt was insane, and Matt knew why he would think that. This place has probably broken many people's minds by the hundreds. Matt was lucky enough to have the hate and cold planning to keep him sane for the time he was in here.

[Edit]

Reaper

"Lemme go check and see then. I hope you're not crazy and "seeing" things." Reaper said as he walked to the intersection. After he got to it he looked right and saw a test subject that looked like a dog-man. So I guess Matt wasn't crazy when he said you were here. Who are you exactly?" the question was followed by the thought that he hoped Matt wouldn't rub it in. He hated it when people did that to him.
Image Image

IT'S A LION!
Templar GrandMaster

#56 Post by IT'S A LION! »

Caedis glanced at the naked female creature that seemed to be playing Silas's attack dog. Caeruleus slammed against the walls of his mind, excited at seeing not one but TWO females after so long in isolation.

"Nobody has ever spoken as you do," he told the dragon-man. "I accept that you are either not an illusion, or the most beautiful and complex illusion my tortured psyche has manufactured yet." Of course neither guaranteed the absence of tricks, but cooperation was the logical course of action at this time.

"I am Subject Six-Six-Si--no. My... name is... My name is Caedis. I burned down a cathedral when I was seven. Father Rictus and Sister Hilda always told me I was a monster. Now I am one."

Attacking Silas was a very real possibility, but that would leave Caedis open to the eldritch horror that called itself John. Caedis hated the way it looked at him. Death, destroyer of worlds. Death, destroyer of worlds, Cinereus whispered. I am come into the world that they might see... Silencing Cinereus, he slowly lowered his wings until they occupied roughly the same position as Silas's.

"Monsters should stick with monsters," he said at length.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#57 Post by y7h65 »

John's POV
John nodded along and made several other notes in his mind as the winged man introduced himself. (Subje.....Caedis appears to have been driven insane by his stay in what is probably solitary. Seems to truly believe truly believe that he is a monster. Hmmm powers are not known, may be an issue. Must resolve issue of unknown powers, problems may occur if he decides to turn on us.) Nodding as Caedis finished his introduction, John stepped forward once more. "Yes.......yes....but let me inquire....... what have they........done to you? what.....'gifts'....have they granted......you?" As John spoke, his sole visible eye continued to observe Caedis like a cat observing new prey, unseen by the others and only visible to Caedis.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#58 Post by TheNewGirl »

Tennity:

She wants to rip, tear, kill... but Alpha is not letting her. Alpha's body language says "no," even when his mouth does not say anything. And Tennity is bound to Alpha. She is pack, now. This new one, though... The dark one speaks and promises safety to the winged one. Tennity thinks not.

"He is not pack. He not... belong." The blood-covered feral looks at her Alpha with a question in her expression.
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

IT'S A LION!
Templar GrandMaster

#59 Post by IT'S A LION! »

At last Caedis felt he had discovered a group wherein he might fit... but the spectre was eyeing him like a cut of meat, and the naked one said he didn't belong. His wings rose to attack posture.

"Are we not all monsters?"

Caeruleus and Cinereus began vying for control. They just need a leader, someone to guide themThe feral one is strong, a good one to bear my offspring! And then we kill and eat the big tasty onethis Silas, he seems reasonable, maybe heHe'll come around eventuallyLOOKS DELICIOUSMust save them from themselves, Caedis why are they carrying the girl? It makes no WANT such poor, deluded--

Panting heavily, Caedis looked at the girl cradled in Silas's wings and thought of Joan.

"Tell me why you carry the girl when she so obviously slows you down, Silas. Then I will give you my answer."

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#60 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Eaton looked up at the guy who walked up to him. I guess you found me... The people here gave me the number 27 but my real name is Eaton. He look around the corner at the man's friend and then back to him. Might I ask who you and your friend down there are? Eaton looked down the hallways for any potential threats. And do you think we um... should keep moving or sumthing? So no guards find us...