Incarceration (IC, Sign ups are closed for now!)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

IT'S A LION!
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Incarceration (IC, Sign ups are closed for now!)

#106 Post by IT'S A LION! »

(OOC: Oh, I was waiting for a few people to post before I posted again. Derp.)

Caedis stood up, spreading his wings to their full span. This was more than the corridor, even as large as it was, would allow, and his unbreakable feathers speared deep into the walls. One found an electrical wire, and he drank deeply from its spring. It was a refreshing draught. The lights dimmed slightly.

"Silas, don't you see? You speak of escape, and you speak of fighting the enemy! Can you not see that this is the way to accomplish both? I can see the way out. I can also see the main power source. This place is entirely self-contained. If we cut the power, the guards will be helpless."

(OOC: Geo, if this conflicts with anything you had in mind, please PM me and I will adjust my post.)

"We can escape. Flee, like cowards. Or, we can free everyone."

He stepped closer to Silas.

"My life was ripped away from me. Don't the others deserve a chance to reclaim what was rightfully theirs?"
MrFlyingAmoeba wrote:Could fifteen minutes with Geico save you fifteen percent or more on your car insurance? Can a psychotic former Black Ops agent turned dragon-man with a .50 cal machine gun babysit Kevin McAllister from Home Alone?