Time Squad IC /Mission 1 - Napoleon & The Isle Of St Helena\

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

Re: Time Squad IC /Mission 1 - Napoleon & The Isle Of St Hel

#46 Post by y7h65 »

Leon's POV
Leon made landfall in his armor's stealth mode. Leon switched to coms as he made his way to the mansion. "Sir, I shall stay in contact via my comm, I shall be in the black until then." With that, Leon entered the final stretch before the mansion and switched to his French Butler disguise.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Skirmish
New Citizen

#47 Post by Skirmish »

((Was aiming for everyone to meet up on the shore but I'll just improvise now I guess))

Vance flicked his gun's safety on for the recon before calling out over the comms, "Leon, stay in contact and remember, recon only. Gilan, Joan, meet up with me and Wraith. We'll be splitting up but not in these teams."

bigro
Grand Templar

#48 Post by bigro »

Sen felt the water go over his head, it felt awfully reminiscent of a mission regarding East Timor. He swam ashore to find no one there, he turned on a fisherman disguise and switched on his coms. Who am I meeting with? Sen asked into the com as he walked off to the nearest port.

((change of costume, sorry for that. It just seems better.))

bigro
Grand Templar

#49 Post by bigro »

You go ahead, I'll be there soon. Just going to do a little scout in the port first.Sen said into the Com as he walked onto the port. There wasn't too much interesting there, just a few other fishermen and a small bait shop, but there was one thing that caught his eye. There was just sitting in the shadows watching him. Very odd indeed. Sen made a note of this man and carried on up the road to the masion.

((might need to make yet another guise change, any suggestions?))

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#50 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Gilan ignored Joan for the moment. "Not a good idea right now, sir. We're about a mile away from you, and that is by how the raven flies. I estimate about five miles by walking. If I want to meet up with you and Wraith, we stand a high chance of getting intercepted by patrols. I suggest that you and Wraith go together, Sen and Gabriel go together, and Leon by himself. For now, at least. Guys, for Gods sake, don't kill anyone." He radioed. Turning to Joan once more, comms offline, he said wryly, "If you want to pretend that we did the horizontal tango, go ahead. I have no qualms about that. We can even do it, to lend credence to that excuse. In any case, though, we should setup a little base camp around here, off the shore, to avoid being sighted by ships. That slope looks pretty good, I can see a few depressions that we can cover with our camo sheets, make it invisible. What say you?"
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

IT'S A LION!
Templar GrandMaster

#51 Post by IT'S A LION! »

Joan nodded. "Tangoing, horizontally, vertically or diagonally, will have to wait. Remember the good old days, when we followed Vance's orders?"

She led Gilan up the hill without incident. After spreading the sheets into a sort of makeshift tent, she popped open a ration pack and offered one to him.

"Listen, I'll forget everything you said just before the mission if you forget everything I said."
MrFlyingAmoeba wrote:Could fifteen minutes with Geico save you fifteen percent or more on your car insurance? Can a psychotic former Black Ops agent turned dragon-man with a .50 cal machine gun babysit Kevin McAllister from Home Alone?

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#52 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Gilan accepted the ration package and nodded. "For now, at least." He laid out on the ground and folded his arms behind his head. "I would follow his orders, but if it requires that we get ourselves exposed, then definitely not. Especially with those terrorist Terminators skulking around here." He opened the package and took a bite. He grimaced. "Oh my god, I hate dried condensed Korean-style barbeque. These scientists think they can make good food, ha!"
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.