Guardian Squad Episode 1 |Roleplay Thread|

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

Re: Guardian Squad Episode 1 |Roleplay Thread|

#16 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

The dropship shook a bit as its seven landing gear made contact with the concrete of the landing pad. Again the pilot's voice came over the PA, "I'll be taking off as soon as you guys are out, I cant give you any support. Until evac you are on your own."

It almost seemed like he was finished till as the dropship's launch bay doors opened he came on again, "Good luck guardians."

Sara was the first to step off the dropship, walking down the ramp to the ground one thing was very clear, this planet was dead, nothing was ever so silent.

The whole surface was ripped and torn by millions of years of ionic plasma storms. Only the far off thunder of plasma explosions in the upper atmosphere was the only sound around other than the hum of the dropship engines.

Sara held her arm ahead of her, making sure her railgun was aimed at anything that came at her. So far there wasn't anything around. Pandora couldn't detect any movement or heat other than the squad.
"First things first, we need to get the power up again." Sara spoke up first, talking though the squads fully linked comm system. "Then we get the computer systems back online."
TwoKinds Forum resident emo.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
Sage Asuka wrote: :D~ elves.....
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#17 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Moric ran off the dropship seconds after Sarah, Marshal chiding him slightly for not being the first off the dropship. He rolled his shoulders, looking around the landscape. "Christ, this is just like Arbolis. Ah well, we'll get the job done either way. Right then, Sarah, where are the power generators, and which are we going for, the backups or the main generators?" Moric asked.
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

DragonLordVagyr
Citizen

#18 Post by DragonLordVagyr »

Jacob walked off and surveyed the scene " Christ? I never knew you were a religious man Moric " Jacob chuckled as he pulled off his music player from the ramp. He took another glance at the sky as a plasma explosion ripped through the sky " I guess we are going underground? Or did they have something to protect them from these storms? " he continued as he walked up near Sarah.
ImageImageImage
The First casualty of war, Is the truth

-Original Avatar Pic- http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7020/40076085.png (by GeneralZoi)