Anthro Super-Soldier (take 3)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Jay-Say
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Anthro Super-Soldier (take 3)

#76 Post by Jay-Say »

Nicholas

"Oh, umm... Hi..." was Nicholas' first response to Tasso. After hearing what Tasso had to ask, he said, "Kill? I don't know... I can't even shoot a gun." He then sighed in disappointment. "Is that bad?"

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#77 Post by BlueRogue »

Jeff shook his head and turned to look at Tasso with a deep sadness in his eyes "I know, I know what I am saying will not be enough, and no matter what I say here it truly means nothing. I may say I won't kill an innocent right here and now when I can still deny the reality of war. But out there" he makes a wide sweeping gesture with one arm "the world eats up such ideals and spits them out on a regular basis. In the end I will kill, it is what I have been raised and trained to do, I just want to hold on to my ideals for as long as I can." His eye began to mist up as he was on the verge of crying, he took one arm and wiped the moisture from from his eyes. "I truly hope to avoid it if possible, as infiltration is my specialty, it goes with the black fur and my usage of Knives, SMG's, and machine pistols as my main weapons. In the end though I will end up killing anyone that sees me, that is the order and I will follow it, no matter how much I may hate it." Wiping his eyes again to prevent any tears from fully forming he tilted his head to look at the ceiling. "War sucks doesn't it?"
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

Jay-Say
Templar GrandMaster

#78 Post by Jay-Say »

Nicholas

After hearing the speech Jeff made, Nicholas looked at him to see he was trying to hold back his tears. "War... I try... Try not to think about it..." Nicholas then stopped. "War..." The thoughts of gore and terror started racing in his mind, making him flinch a little.

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#79 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Tasso looked from Jeff, to Nicholas, then back to Jeff in quick succession. They seemed equally afraid and nervous, Tasso looked at them with pity (our first mission has yet to begin and they are already......this is what this military has done to us! Given the choice these two would never have joined the army, but like convicts we have no choice but to obey our masters.) Tasso thought viciously as he scowled in anger. Realizing he was loosing his temper at nothing, he took a deep breath (well, if they have doubt then I must appear to have hope, for their sakes.) he thought to himself as they arrived at the firing range, he took a step foward then turned around to look at his companions well, for now lets avoid such weighty thoughts with mindless repetitive shooting, that's always extremely relaxing.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

BlueRogue
Merchant

#80 Post by BlueRogue »

Noticing that they had arrived at the firing range Jeff made his way over to the gun storage and pulled out a rifle and a couple boxes of bullets as he loaded up a couple magazines he felt is mind slip into the almost robotic routine of dealing with guns. "Your right Tasso, this routine always does calm me down, I can almost stop thinking altogether." while he was talking he never removed his eyes from the work his fingers were doing "And you Nicholas, you said you don't use guns, so what weapons do you work with, they would not be sending you if you did not know how to defend yourself somehow." He knew that he was being rude by not looking at the people he was talking to, but he wanted his mind to remain on the task in front of him. It was the only way he could keep his composure.
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

Jay-Say
Templar GrandMaster

#81 Post by Jay-Say »

Nicholas walked over to the gun storage, grabbing the only crossbow. With a small smile, he said, "This is what I use. I like to keep it quiet." Nicholas then looked back in the storage. After a few seconds, he pulled out a few knives. "These work as well... Hehe..."

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#82 Post by tony1695 »

TIMESKIP
It was close to midnight, local time, when they got onto the island. Everyone had their assault rifles, except for Danny with her minigun. Everyone had form-fitting bodysuits on, and a layer of black body armour on top. Their Zodiacs had been hidden not far from the beach they had landed on.
Justin talked into his mike at the whole squad.

Guys, complete stealth. Don't fire unless you have to.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

bigro
Grand Templar

#83 Post by bigro »

gotcha guido, one question though, if it's stealth we want then why give me a minigun Danny said jokingly althought the fun was short lived as the little contest from before was starting to really hurt her burn (left arm) Lets just get it over with She said grimly.

BlueRogue
Merchant

#84 Post by BlueRogue »

"I wouldn't worry about reminding me to be stealthy boss, I want to avoid all unnecessary killing so that is the first thing on my mind. Plus being completely black from head to toe certainly helps." Jeff looked down at the rifle in his hands, it made him uncomfortable, he was used to much smaller weapons that were used up close. As the group made their way forward he felt for the knife at his hip, at least he still had one of those, good for the quiet work, and a weapon he knew. It was weird really, he had a real problem with killing but he preferred weapons that required him to be in the enemies face, where he would see their faces and be almost incapable of objectifying them.

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#85 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Copy that, and it never hurts to be safe Danny. Tasso said continuing Danny's joke, trying to keep his own uneasiness from showing, he scoured the landscape looking for things that may make a sound when stepped on and making a mental note to avoid them (i'm nervous....this is expected and acceptable, what isn't is the paranoia!) Tasso thought to himself as he flinched at every trick of light and almost felt that the clip in his gun was empty, he resisted the urge to double-check it. He had to keep confident for those who was who were not.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#86 Post by tony1695 »

Because we need someone to provide the heavy firepower when the [censored] hits the fan, that's why.

As Justin led the group, he winced. His arms were still hurting from the little competition, and he had no idea how much longer they would hurt.

Now come on. I want to be off this island before the carpet-bombing starts.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

bigro
Grand Templar

#87 Post by bigro »

"True that" Danny agreed with Justin obviously too tired to be angry at him. "Well, should I lead the way or should mister sneaky blackfur over there do it?" Danny asked feverishly.

((I think my writers block is wearing off....a little))