Anthro Super-Soldier (take 3)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

Re: Anthro Super-Soldier (take 3)

#61 Post by BlueRogue »

Jeff jumped slightly as he heard his name called, he spun around to see the raccoon splice standing down the hall from him "Yeah I guess am going to the firing range and no I don't mind if you come along..." he paused and tilted his head tot he side a he tried to place a name with the face "Tasso, right." He waited for Tasso to catch up and then began to walk towards the range again. "So what do you think of our first mission, almost has suicide stamped all over it doesn't it?"
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

bigro
Grand Templar

#62 Post by bigro »

Ah to hell with it, i'm hitting the gym for some wieghts Danny said a wee bit frustratedly OI! STINKY! get the silly look off your face, wanna come pump some iron with me? Danny shouted at Justin. May as well get to know you if ya gonna be leading us Danny said a little less...obnoxiously.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#63 Post by tony1695 »

Justin was shaken out of his reverie at Danny's loud voice.

Sure thing, stripes. Just don't get too upset when I wipe the floor with ya.

He stood up and followed her out of the room.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

bigro
Grand Templar

#64 Post by bigro »

thats the plan kiddo Danny said to sira with a little smile. So you think you can lift more than me eh Guido? wanna put a little wager on that? How does you doing a naked mile if I win sound? Danny said slyly And oh i don't know...what do you want if you win?Danny said teasingly Don't worry, he can't win. She says to Sira quietly.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#65 Post by tony1695 »

Justin noticed the girls whispering to each other. It was obvious that they were planning something. Well, he could play at that game as well.

If I win, I want you two to make out. In your underwear. In front of everybody.

He reckoned they would like that idea just as much as he fancied the idea of running a mile naked.
Gentlementlemen

bigro
Grand Templar

#66 Post by bigro »

Danny snickered at the childishness of his end of the bargain. Well that sounds about like what I would expect from you Danny said snidely I'm fine with that if you are Sira and don't worry, I can easily lift more than him. she said to sira.

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#67 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Tasso ran his hand through his hair and tilted his head slightly so he could see the ceiling It feels like they are just testing our capabilities for the next batch....hell, they are probably brewing brand new super-soldiers as we speak. Tasso replied exasperatedly, putting his hands in his pockets. Recalling the meeting in his head, Tasso remembered Jeff's objections to killing civilians, he looked at the fox worriedly Are...you going to be able to kill civilians if it should come to that?
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#68 Post by Ironworks »

Kale merely ignored the Zebra's comment, figuring it was better to prevent an unnecessary conflict. If there was ever a way around unneeded effort, he would find it and take full advantage of it.
Looking around the room at all of the mixed reactions, Kale shrugged his shoulders. "It's like I'm the only one that doesn't care." He mumbled to himself, as he slowly brought himself to his feet. Throwing his hands over his head, he stretched himself as he let out a moan, squinting his face. Letting out a deep sigh, he slowly began to make his way towards the door, scratching his hair underneath the beanie. "Wake me up whenever the hell we're leaving." Kale mumbled as he made his way out the door. "Or don't. That'd be nice too." With that, Kale began to make his way back towards his sleeping quarters, dragging his feet along at a rather slow pace, in no rush at all.

Jay-Say
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#69 Post by Jay-Say »

Nicholas

As Nicholas continued to panic to himself, he heard footsteps coming his way. He quickly dashed into an open doorway, secretly watching as Jeff and Tasso passed by. Come on. Don't be afraid, just go with them... He then silently stepped out to the hall and ran towards the two, acting as is he was trying to catch them. "Hey... You mind if I... I tag along?" asked Nicholas nervously.

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#70 Post by BlueRogue »

Jeff nodded at Tasso's response "You are probably right in that regard, they are most likely using us a a little trial run of the program. But I don't know about you but I plan to be around for the second one. I mean I'm only fifteen years old, I'd like to live a bit longer then that" He then considered the civilian question, as he did so he lowered his eyes and stared t the floor and reached up to his neck and began to twirl his luck stone in his fingers "If it comes to it...... yes, in the end yes I will. Of course for me the only reason it would come to that is if they actually attacked me with intent to kill, not if they just so happen to see me. Even then I really won't like it, I'm not even sure how I will react if I do end up with the blood of an innocent on my hands." As he finished answered the question he heard a quiet voice from behind them asking to tag along, Jeff knew the voice and the timid nature behind it so when he turned around to answer he was not surprised to see Nicholas standing there. He answered in a friendly, upbeat tone "Of course you can tag along Nicholas, the more merrier. Now I don't believe you two have been introduced, Nicholas this is Tasso" he gestured at Tasso "and Tasso this is Nicholas." He gestured again a Nicholas
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#71 Post by tony1695 »

Oh god, this is gonna be so hot.

Justin almost couldn't believe his luck. True, the zebra was stronger naturally, but the amount of weights training he did easily gave him a reasonable chance. He led the girls into the weights room and looked at the machinery.

I'll let you pick the machine.

((Any machine you can find in any modern gym, it's there. Only everything is heavily reinforced.))
Gentlementlemen

bigro
Grand Templar

#72 Post by bigro »

Danny looks about and starts to walk past all the fancy shmancy stuff and just stops at a pull up bar. Here we are, first one to stop loses. Catch Danny says as she takes off her big-assed jumper and throws it at Justin to reveal some bad assed muscles. Your'e not the only one that works out y'know Danny said in a cheeky tone of voice. Danny stood under the bar ready to start. You ready guido? Danny said even more cheekily

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#73 Post by tony1695 »

Justin couldn't believe his luck. There was no way he weighed anywhere near how much she did. Even if she was stronger, he doubted she could go the distance.

Maybe, but I wasn't given muscles like that.

Justin pulled his singlet off and threw it on the ground. His own chest bristled with muscles that were scarcely hidden under all the fur.

I had to work for these.

Justin got under the other bar and grabbed hold.

Let's do this.
Gentlementlemen

bigro
Grand Templar

#74 Post by bigro »

Ok Sira, here's the plan, i want you to stand directly in front of him and just stare at him, like an inch away or something from his face Danny whispered to Sira and jumped up and started doing pull ups in time wth Justin.

((hmm....dilema, I don't want to lose yet I do want to lose :P ))

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#75 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Tasso nodded and smiled Good to meet you Nicholas. We were just discussing the kill-all order that the general gave. Tasso said courteously, then his expression became serious once again as he turned back to Jeff you know that's not enough. If any civilian should spot us, chances are they will flee before anything else, in which case they will have to be.....silenced. Tasso said the last word quietly, as if even the substitution of words was still a dreadful curse. He realized that it may be interpreted that he was ignoring Nicholas, he spoke while looked dead ahead at their destination coming up What about you Nicholas? Will you be able to do it?
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage