Anthro Super-Soldier (take 3)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Jay-Say
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Anthro Super-Soldier (take 3)

#31 Post by Jay-Say »

Nicholas

Nicholas was close to Danny when she had gone off on Kale and Justin. His face was turning red again as she "spoke" to the two. He then took a look at the fox who spoke to him. Nicholas then whispered to Jeff, "You sure?"

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#32 Post by BlueRogue »

The slight sound of a whisper caused Jeff to turn back around, where he found the guy who had come just entered with the girls. He whispered back "Well if you feel extremely nervous around girls, then yes, yes I am." He gestured to the seat next to him "I'm Jeff by the way, nice to meet you."
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#33 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Tasso smiled at fox's response (can't kill us...I'll leave him to his optimism. Lord knows I miss it.) he thought to himself as he buried himself deeper in his book and ignored the conversations around him to the best of his abilities. Suddenly a zebra burst into the mess hall vocally criticizing the odor that the fox was producing, the shouting was even louder on his sensitive ears and he swore violently and dropped his book in surprise. As he scrambled to pick it up he heard the rabbit's comment and chuckled with him Well you could say it's getting him attention anyway he said and flashed a grin at the rabbit behind him before turning his gaze to the obnoxiously loud Zebra No. We don't. And shouting isn't going to change that, so can you please sit down and be a bit quieter so I can read in peace? I'm sure the meeting will start all too soon.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Jay-Say
Templar GrandMaster

#34 Post by Jay-Say »

Nicholas

Nicholas quickly took the seat Jeff offered. "I'm... I'm Nicholas." His face became even more flush as he spoke.
"I... I..." He then dropped his head in disappointment. Why must you have trouble talking, WHY?!

BlueRogue
Merchant

#35 Post by BlueRogue »

Jeff watched as Nicholas sat down, introduced himself, and then tried to continue the conversation and just failed. He could not help but feel a bit of pity for the man sitting next to him. He reached out and patted Nicholas on the should in a reassuring manner. He began speaking in a low tone so that only Nicholas could hear him "Ahhh I see now, it's not just girls you're nervous around, it's everybody. Listen Nicholas, I know the feeling believe me. But you don't have to be so nervous when you talk to me, I am very understanding and we can help each other work through our problems." Jeff held out his hand "So shall we help each other out, how about it friend."
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#36 Post by tony1695 »

General Hideki stepped into the room from the other door and cleared his throat.

If you'd be so kind as to listen?

He waited for the Anthros to fall silent. He couldn't believe what he was being forced to do. They were children. There was no way this should be legal in any way.

It's time for your first mission.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

bigro
Grand Templar

#37 Post by bigro »

Danny hears the generals voice and immeadiately sits down and shuts up. It's time for your first mission. he says. Dannies jaw drops, she was just expecting another stupid training exercise. Not a mission. Danny nudges the bookworm next to her and almost silently whispers to him you pumped for a mission? because i'm feeling a little sick.

Jay-Say
Templar GrandMaster

#38 Post by Jay-Say »

Nicholas

Nicholas stared at Jeff for a couple of seconds, responding, "Sure." With a small smile, he took Jeff's hand and shook it. The General then entered the room asking for everyone's attention. After hearing what he had to say, Nicholas began to slightly tremble. "A mission? Oh no..."

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#39 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Tasso stared at the general as he annonced that it was time to begin the first mission, the Zebra next to him sat down next to him quickly and asked if he was excited Excited? This is what our entire lives were meant for, how could I be anything else? Tasso replied, trying his hardest to keep his voice down to a whisper, however he was unable to hide his emotions as a ecstatic grin spread across his face as he eagerly awaited further instructions.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

BlueRogue
Merchant

#40 Post by BlueRogue »

With a smile on his face Jeff shook Nicholas's hand and thought to himself "Sweet my first friend in the group, that wasn't so hard now was it. Of course he's a lot like me so it was probably easier then it will be with the others." With that he noticed the General had entered the room and had mentioned their first mission. "Oh lovely, I guess the higher ups really do only care about how we look, what insensitive pricks. Oh well that's all they kept us around for anyways so lets see what they want." He saw the Nicholas was a little freaked out "Don't worry, if we stick together we'll get through this in good shape."

bigro
Grand Templar

#41 Post by bigro »

Danny was taken a little by surprise at the guy's response. well thats true, but i don't know if i want to be what that She said quietly oh, and i didn't catch your name before, I'm Danny. Nice to meet you. She said whilst her hand began to shake a little from the nerves...or the cold, or both. The fact remains, her hand was shaking and it was noticeable. She even felt like purging her breakfast the nerves were so bad.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#42 Post by tony1695 »

Justin stared at the general, not really taking it in. A mission? So soon?

YES YES YES!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hideki raised his voice as he heard a few of them talk amongst themselves.

If you would listen?

Silence fell, and he went on.

As I'm sure you all know, we lost Corsica a few weeks ago. The Italians have turned the island into a heavily-fortified nightmare, and sending normal troops there is pointless. That's why we're sending you to neutralise the anti-air guns they've set up. Then we can bomb the island without worrying about being shot down.
Gentlementlemen

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#43 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Tasso was about to reply to Danny when the General silenced him, he rubbed his chin as he listened then tentatively put his hand up Sir, specifically how many enemy soldiers will be on Corsica? Will this be a stealth mission? he asked excitedly without waiting for approval for his question.
ImageImage

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#44 Post by tony1695 »

Yes, this is a covert op. Whoever sees you, civilian or military, must be eliminated. As for numbers, at their main AA site, we estimate close to one hundred. That is why we will have Excalibur on standby to assist if it comes to that.

((Excalibur is the name of what is basically the AC-130 after a few decades of improvement and development. There is also a naming theme to their aircraft and naval craft as well.))
Gentlementlemen

BlueRogue
Merchant

#45 Post by BlueRogue »

After the General brought them to order, again, Jeff sat back and listened to what the mission would entail. They were gonna be sent tot he middle of the Mediterranean to take out some Roman AA sites so that the Brits could bomb the ever living hell out of an island, OK simple enough. Add the that they would be going up against superior numbers and the mission was to be totally black, no witnesses would be left alive whether military or civy, OK understood. Then it hit him and his eyes widened in shock, without thinking he began to talk "What the hell sir, I mean no offense but I'm not gonna kill an innocent civy just because some unlucky [censored] decides to look out the window at the wrong time. I mean killing enemy soldiers who would not think for a second about killing me is one thing, I may not like it but it's them or me, and I like me better. But killing a random bystander is not something I'm all that prepared to do." Again he was shocked at his own boldness, he had just almost told a senior officer to basically [censored] off. But he meant every work that he had said and sat there with what hoped was a determined look on his face, though again his tail was twitching with nervous energy.