Anthro Super-Soldier (take 3)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Jay-Say
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Anthro Super-Soldier (take 3)

#16 Post by Jay-Say »

Nicholas

"You don't need to... I never get to talk to..." His face was almost beet red with emberassment when someone else walked up to he and Danny. Oh my, someone else...
"Umm... Hello..." He slowly reached out to Sira's hand, gentally grasping it. His hand were shaking again as he stood there with the other two. Please don't screw this up...

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#17 Post by tony1695 »

Justin walked into the mess hall and saw he wasn't the first. A rabbit, a raccoon and another fox were there. At least, he thought it was a fox, foxes didn't usually have black fur all over their body.

I'm guessing they called you three as well? You don't look like the kind that'd be here an hour early for lunch. I'm Justin.

He took a seat not far from any of them and started leaning back. He hoped that whatever this was, it would be over quick. He still had to finish his daily regime, another 20 laps of the pool for starters.

((Feel free to comment on the smell, it'll give him a reason to boast.))
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#18 Post by Ironworks »

Kale shook his head, as he closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Look, just because some of us look twenty doesn't justify [censored]. Ya sure as [censored] wouldn't send a fifteen year old human to war, wouldja?" He blankly stated as he brought his head up to look at Jeff, eyes lids heavy with an unimpressed expression. Only goes to show we obviously aren't even seen as that. You might think it, but you ain't human, and neither are any of us. Not anymore." Kale brought his head back to rest against the back of the chair, just staring at the ceiling. He didn't say anything for a moment, merely taking a few deep breaths as he focused on the panel for the light fixture above him still not lit. While he hadn't meant to even speak up on the subject, he realized he might have said already too much. *[censored], what am I thinking. The kids even younger than me...* He brought his head back towards his side, looking over at the black fox once more, shaking his head. *So young...*
Kale closed his eyes, bringing one hand up to his face, palm covering one eye. "Look, I shouldn'ta said anything. Just an off subject to bring up." He looked over at the raccoon still standing, giving an apologetic look toward him as Kale bit his own lip. "Anyways, with the greetings." Kale began, looking at the two newcomers who were just coming in. "Pleased ta meetcha Bookworm." He looked over at the fox who just down, as his nostrils flared instinctively. "You too, Stinky."

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#19 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Tasso found the nick-name the rabbit had dubbed him amusing (Bookworm? Haha, better than "Stinky") he thought as he wrinkled his nose at the pungent odor wafting across the room, but refrained from saying anything and slumped down on the closest seat to the door and and opened the book he had brought with him and flicked through the pages No it's fine, i'm sure most of us have arrived at that conclusion ourselves. We are not human, we are weapons. Genetically manufactured for war and war alone, what will they do if there are some of us left over after this conflict I wonder..... he trailed off as he arrived at the page where he had left off, he leaned back on his chair and propped his right foot on his left knee as he began to read.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

bigro
Grand Templar

#20 Post by bigro »

Oh damn, and i thought you were just a pirate Danny said whilst smiling like an idiot Anyways, good to meet you and it's nice to see i'm not the only girl bieng called out to the meeting. It always sucks when it's mostly guys, they're just so stupid when you put them in a group. She said as she kept on walking And don't mind lil Nick here, he's got a bit of a nerve problem. Don'cha Nick? Danny said teasingly.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#21 Post by tony1695 »

Justin snorted.

At least I do something other than jack [censored] when we're not doing training. What the hell do you do, huh? Bet there's no way you can bench-press 200 in one go.

He turned to the raccoon with the philosophical dilemma.

Well, they can't kill us off. They trained us, they taught us everything we know. And there are a [censored] of weapons here.

He looked around the room, noticing that there were only dudes in here.

Where are the girls? I know at least one of the people called is a girl.
Gentlementlemen

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#22 Post by BlueRogue »

Jeff flinched slightly as Kale talked down to him. During a pause in the conversation he thought to himself "Maybe I should go back to sitting by myself again, I always seem to say the wrong things around other people." Just as he was about to get up and walk away from the group Kale apologized. A look of surprise flashed across his face and he settled back into his chair feeling much more comfortable with being near the rabbit. "[censored] man I'm not justifying what the higher ups are doing, just guessing at the excuse they came up with to help themselves sleep at night." He shook his head slightly and grabbed the rock around his neck again. "I also know I'm not human any more, hell if I ever wandered into a normal town there is a good chance someone would either shoot me, study me, or try and sell me to a circus. But you're right, this topic is a little off color right now so I'll drop it." With that he turn to face the newcomer, another fox, and drew back and covered his nose as he caught the smell in full. "Well, while it might be just grand that you can lift 200 lbs in a single go you still need to wash up afterwords. I mean even though you might not be able to smell it your musk is almost overpowering to anyone else, especially for another fox. Anyways the name is Jeff nice to meet you." Then something clicked in his mind as the final sentence finally registered and a look of near panic came onto his face. This was not good, not good at all, he was extremely nervous around girls, the mere thought of being near a girl made him come close to panic. "Didyousayagirlisinthisgroup,Idon'treallyworktowellaroundgirls. TheymakemereallynervousandwhenI'mnervousIstarttotalkstrange,Iguessyou wouldknowthatbecauseI'mdoingitrightnow." After he was done talking he began to rub the stone in his hand quite vigorously as he started to mumble incoherently to himself.

((Quick speak translated:"Did you say a girl is in this group, I don't really work to well around girls. They make me really nervous and when I'm nervous I start to talk strange, I guess you would know that because I'm doing it right now."))
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#23 Post by tony1695 »

Hey, that's part of the idea. The musk, drives the ladies wild.

Justin then watched in amusement as the other fox started speaking faster than a speeding car.

Hey, four words. Calm the [censored] down. It'll be fine. Just relax.

((I meant 200 hundred bench presses in a row, but hey, that works too. Oh, and huge ego.))
Gentlementlemen

Jay-Say
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#24 Post by Jay-Say »

Nicholas

"Yes..." quietly mumbled Nicholas, followed by a small chuckle as he started to feel a bit more relaxed. He then noticed he was still holding Cira's hand. Instinctively he released it. "I'm sorry..." His face was now barely flush from emberassment.

BlueRogue
Merchant

#25 Post by BlueRogue »

Jeff heard the rather rude but quiet practical advice over the meaningless mumbling coming out of his own mouth, and he took it to heart. He started to take long deep breathes and rock slightly back in forth on his chair as his head began to work again "OK Jeff, he may be rather rude but he is right I need to calm down, it's just a girl, no big deal. Just got to stay cool and not lose my head like that again." With his head working again and hos blood pressure back down into the healthy range he stop rocking and began to breathe normal again. He continued to stroke the stone around his neck though, it was his good luck piece and calmed him whenever he handled it. After a while he turned to face the other fox "I guess your right, I need to stay calm. If we are going into combat freaked out is a straight up death sentence." but while he sounded calm again he could not stop thinking "I hope a girl doesn't talk to me because if one does I'm probably going to freak out again."
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

bigro
Grand Templar

#26 Post by bigro »

your'e telling me, i'm still in the crap for bieng late last week Danny said as she entered the mess hall just to get a whiff of some of the strongest BO she had ever had the pleasure of experiencing. THE HELL!?! who's the [censored] who doesn't understand hygeine? she said angrily not even bothering to say hi to anyone in the hall.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#27 Post by tony1695 »

Justin's ears perked up at the angry voice. He turned and saw what looked like a drowned horse.

Hey, I was working out when we were called. At least I got here straight away. You look like someone tried to drown you.
Gentlementlemen

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#28 Post by Ironworks »

"Sure drives them ladies wild." Kale muttered, just loud enough to be caught by those within earshot. He shook his head chuckling as he nonchalantly began flicking his ear. Turning towards the newcomers, he spotted female Anthros walking in, as well as a rather timid guy among them. Well, at least it ain't gonna be a total Jimmy Dean fest." Kale blankly stated, making it impossible to tell if he was happy or merely indifferent. "So what happened to you, Seabiscuit?"

((Jimmy Dean is a company most known for their breakfast sausages around here, just for those who didn't know. Wondering if they'll still be around in the future...hope so.))

bigro
Grand Templar

#29 Post by bigro »

seabiscuit? oh nuh uh, that aint not gonna happen buddy Danny said like a black soul singer. Your'e gonna call me Danny from now on, Capice? she said flatly. And as for you she turns to the guy who smelt like off eggs. well yes i'm wet, that happens when you need to wash off mud from your clothes and fur in a short time and the only thing you have is a hose she said a bit more nicely. now does anyone know what the hell is going on? Danny asked with frustration in her voice.

BlueRogue
Merchant

#30 Post by BlueRogue »

Jeff couldn't help but grin as he heard an angry voice proclaim that the other to stunk to high heaven. The grin quickly vanished as he turned around to greet the newcomer and saw that there were actually three new people and two of those were girls. His head whipped back to looking forward and he started to hum. He tried to look as calm as possible but his tail would not stop twitching nervously. "Oh lord, this is what I get for sequestering myself in my room and not interacting with anyone. If I had been more social I would not be this nervous." When he thought about it he remembered the look on the face of the guy that came in with the girls, he had looked just as nervous as Jeff felt. "I feel for ya man, I know how you feel."