May I take your order? (1x1 with Redundant_Redundant)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

kitsune-sama
Master
Location: In Canterlot's symphony hall, performing for the equestrian nobility.

May I take your order? (1x1 with Redundant_Redundant)

#1 Post by kitsune-sama »

Sari

Once, long ago, she had been a free girl, free from human control and interaction. She had been free to do as she pleased in the world, and she had lived her life in peaceful solitude, away from the humans. But just a few years ago, she had gotten herself stuck in a hunter's trap, and was helpless to resist capture. At first the humans had been tempted to kill her, not sure if she was a demon or an animal. But when they took her back to the village, one man recognized her for what she was, and suggested they sell her off to one of the shops around the town.

And that was how Sari ended up trapped here, in the seaside restaurant. Her owner - who also owned the restaurant - didn't know what to do with her, and so treated her like an animal. She was stuffed into a tight-fitting dress that showed off her body and was made to serve in his restaurant as a waitress by day, or a bartender by night. Every day she lost count of how many people turned to stare at her as she walked by, how many curious children grabbed at her tail as she passed, almost causing her to lose whatever she was carrying as she was yanked back, and at night, how many drunken men had tried to hit on her.

At first it had been uncomfortable, awkward, and embarrassing to work for the seaside restaurant, but after a few years Sari had still only gotten used to how uncomfortable the dress fit around her curves. All she could do now was wait for the restaurant to open, and her next day of torments to begin.

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

Re: May I take your order? (1x1 with Redundant_Redundant)

#2 Post by redundant_redundant »

Grail

an outcast swordsman with no master, Grail wandered the land, getting
banned from most towns for 'trying'. he wandered into the seaside restraunt
one evening after walking for miles. as he collapsed at the doorstep he saw
the face of a kitsune. it was love at first sight.

after being restored back to full health, he inquired about the kitsune and
discovered her heartwrenching past. after pestering the owner of a barracks,
Grail got a job in the town teaching the young how to wield swords, along with
magic. one such boy was the bar owners son, who was accompanied regularly
by sari
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

Chocolate wrote:Because its TASTY
- Chocolate

kitsune-sama
Master

#3 Post by kitsune-sama »

It had been quite an unexpected surprise when a man with nothing but the clothes on his back and a blade stepped into the bar, panting for breath as his strength left him. Without a second thought for her modesty, Sari ran over to him, kneeling down beside him with a glass of water. Gingerly she pressed the glass to his lips, watching as he drank from it before looking to the other people in the restaurant. "S-someone help me get this guy to a place he can lie down..." she begged, as her owner came out from his office and picked the young man up.

"I've got him, Sari. You can get back to the job." he assured her, smiling at her. After all, he couldn't really blame her for doing the right thing given the circumstances. It had also been one of the rare times she had seen anybody smile at her for doing the right thing.

--

Days passed, and before long the man had found a niche for himself in their town, training some of the young boys to help the village's form of a militia. Occasionally Sari would be allowed to see him teach the young ones, though for the most part she was there as a guardian for the bartender's son, a 13-year old child who had learned to see her not just as a pet but almost like an older sister. In any case he was pretty much the nicest person around her, whether she was in the restaurant working or staying at the home.

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#4 Post by redundant_redundant »

Grail had been doing his job dutifully, making sure
the children knew how to do basic
attacks with magic and swords alike, but
found it hard to concentrate with sari in the barracks.

one day, while sira was there, he organized a
field training exercise in the woods around
the town
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

- Chocolate

kitsune-sama
Master

#5 Post by kitsune-sama »

(Out of interest, just how long have you been RPing?)

As the days went on, it became increasingly clear that the newcomer may have found his place in life, and Sari was happy for him. Upon hearing from the manager's son that he would be organizing a training session in the nearby woods tomorrow, she merely smiled.

Sari had been allowed to accompany the boy as far as the barracks, but once they set off, she left to head back where she was needed.

It was kind of strange, though. Ever since the young man had come into town, People had generally started treating her better.

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#6 Post by redundant_redundant »

(a little over 8 years.)

Grail smiled and gave a slight wave on that day.
people had said he was crazy, the forest being filled with monsters and
demons and sorts, but he had trained the boys well. after the first
few attacks, they set up camp and everything was ok.

only... was everything ok at the village?

- Chocolate

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#7 Post by redundant_redundant »

(are you going to post back or... no?)

- Chocolate