Arcane |Roleplay Thread|

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

Re: Arcane |Roleplay Thread|

#31 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

Nikole wasn’t all that impressed with the way this babbling stranger was preaching about Diviners and heroism. “Your powers of persuasion lack entirely and your assumptions about Diviners lead me to not even trust your judgment. Lucky for you, I read history; I will go downstairs and see if this is a real diviner. Whether or not I join is up to this Diviner being real.” She completely disregarded the Ice queen comment…mainly because it was more literal then a metaphorical analogy. She made her way downstairs looking for someone that relates to a Diviner.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#32 Post by tony1695 »

If this is some private feud you want me to be a part of, then the answer is no.

Aurelia took another sip of her wine.

I'm not doing anything without a bit more information.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Phantom
Templar GrandMaster
Location: In the land of Mountains, lacs and hills. Where the rails meet, binding the knot.

#33 Post by Phantom »

Markus puts his boots up on the small table in the room. "Well" he said, putting his hands behind his head "I guess i can consider meself lucky, i havent really had to fight anyone or kill anyone." he said, leaning back, balancing the chair on two legs. "I dont really imagine meself having to kill a man, but i guess, if it was for a goal, it wouldn't matter much. Lots of men die in prison, from stabbings and gang fights" he said, 'Death is natural after all, we all face it, i guess all we change is when" he said. The thought had not crossed his mind before. Prison fights were common, and it was often gang members, but he hadn't paid attention to it before. "And hey, you cannot undo the things you have done before, so you just accept it and move on." he concludes, looking over at Vorae.

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#34 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

Marrik gave Aurelia a gentle smile, "Be patient, I promise I will explain once I have all of you here. Just relax."

As he spotted Nikole coming down the stairs he chuckled as he stood and addressed Nikole, "Ah, yes, there you are Nikole Winters, of Genth. Would you care for a drink?"
TwoKinds Forum resident emo.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
Sage Asuka wrote: :D~ elves.....
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

#35 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

Nikole was still not impressed with the man, she also managed to put two and two together, this was obviously the man who claims he is a diviner. "It doesn't take that much to figure out who I am if you were to be searching me. Also, depends on what type of drink you are offering, sir. If it is water, then yes." She sat quietly and patiently for this diviner claimer to be. As if stone, she barely made a move.

Phantom
Templar GrandMaster
Location: In the land of Mountains, lacs and hills. Where the rails meet, binding the knot.

#36 Post by Phantom »

Markus looks over at Vorae, who is still staring out the window gloomly. "Aww cheer up mate!" he said, standing up "Life's a game, and we are mearly the pawns, moving on the greater board!" he said, creating cartoony images around as he does so. "Common mate, why dont we just go and grab a drink, im pretty sure most of the men left after you stopped playing anyway, and who knows? You might get to meet a better girl!" he said cheerfully, putting his arm around Vorae's sholders. "Come" he said, leading Vorae to the door.

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#37 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Vorae shook his head self-reproachfully. He grinned at Markus. "Bah, look at me, being all angsty. An ale does sound nice right about now, let me check if they're all gone." He walked briskly out the door, and looked down the stairwell carefully. There were only a few people left, Nikole, the would-be seducer, and a shady-looking Arcane in a corner discussing something quietly. The barkeep and barmaids were cleaning up. "Oy, Markus, all clear!" He pulled out his flute once more and began experimenting quietly on it as he continued walking down the stairs. He waved at Nikole, and called for two pints from the barkeep.
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

Phantom
Templar GrandMaster

#38 Post by Phantom »

Markus follows Vorae downstairs, crossing the man that had been talking to Nikole. Markus gets the feeling that he and Vorae are gonna get pulled into some sort of adventure, as he walk's downstairs and examines the groups of people still in the tavern. Nikole has gone over to a group of strangers sitting at one of tables. Markus follows Vorae to the bar. "You think thats the diviner that that bloke was talking to Nikole about?" whispers Markus softly, after having secretly examining the group. "I got a feeling this is gonna get interesting around here for us pall" he continued, casually drinking the pint.

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#39 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Vorae, still fluting away, casually glanced at the trio. "I'm always up for adventure, and I don't want the Winters family coming after me if their precious daughter dies, having been one of the last to see her alive." Vorae took a sip of his drink and pulled a long face. "If that diviner asks us for help, I'll help, but if he tries to get us killed, I'll make sure he pays for it"
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#40 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

Marrik chuckled, "Ah yes, I do suppose that you would need some more convincing. It can never be easy. Very well." the man flipped a few pages in his book and read down a bit.

"Lets see." He began, "You have a snowflake tattoo on your upper arm, unique to your family, you also have a very special whistle that summons a rather large wolf, and you are an arcane of Ice evocation."

Marrik closed his small book shut and looked up at the stone cold Nikole, "How about that? Convinced yet?"
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

#41 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

Nikole stared at Marrik, she was lightly convinced. "Diviner, its still hard to believe in you. Its common knowledge of the Genth that winters have snowflakes on their arms, and though I will admit, knowing one has evocation in ice is hard, it isn't all that secretive." She took a sip of water, and returned back into the conversation. However with a slightly different tone. "However, I will submit, the Winters family tend to keep their specialized items and the powers they hold a secret." She was of course reffering to the Wolf Whistle. Her demenour stays the same. "I still do not trust you yet, Diviner, and I am not 100% convinced. But I will hear you out."

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#42 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

Marrik smiled, "Well, its a start. Though we will be needing the other, just so I can explain it once."

Waving over towards Vorae and Markus he beckons them over to the table. "I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the end of this. Just be patient."
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#43 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Vorae downed the rest of his ale and glanced at Markus. "What say you, Markus? I'm going to see what this fellow has to say, at the very least, it will be an interesting tale to tell to others if he turns out to be a fake." He got up and walked over to the would-be diviner, putting away his flute. "So, what's your story, Arcane?" He asked politely, glancing at the others around him. "You've shoehorned two people already into joining your quest, perhaps you'll grab me as well."

Phantom
Templar GrandMaster

#44 Post by Phantom »

Markus glanced at the table where the diviner was sitting at. He watched Vorae walk over to the table. He finished his ale and follows Vorae over to the table. He stays behind Vorae and does not say anything. He examins the diviner and his book as they are sitting there. He grabs a chair and sits on the other side of the table, remaining silent.

((2 things 1- Sorry was away, just travelled to switzerland, had a 17 hour stop over at bangkok as well as the 12 hour flight to Switzerland
2- I appologise for the short post, don't really have much to work with.))