The Arcs Downfall (survive if you can!)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

The Arcs Downfall (survive if you can!)

#1 Post by Natani--Fan. »

(Alright lets get this thing on the road! NSFW for animated gore-- Oh, and here's the opening song!)

There was about twenty marines left along with five engineers , all fighting for their lives, everywhere Nazo looked one of those poor souls were being dragged to their death. He had to think fast, they where in an open area and could get trapped. He quickly shoot off a full clip into the closest necromorph and called back to who was left of his party.
FOLLOW ME! I SEE A HATCH, C'MON HURRY!
He began to run towards the hatch followed by Grizz, Terra and two other marines. The the marine in the back of the group was snatched up by a smoker, its tongue raped around his wast and lifted him off into the air all in less than a second. The second marine was shot through its leg by a necromorph baby, but it didn't fall down. It was a Predator, pain wasn't his taste, instead he turned around and began firing his pulse cannon. He got three necromorphs but was quickly over ran by them and was engulfed in their deformed bodies. Nazo reached for the hatch handle but the door flung open with a flood in side of it trying to whack Nazo on the side of his head with its arm. Nazo ducked and shot his plasma cutter straight into its "face". He dived into the open hatch followed close by Terra who had paced up Grizz, He jumped into the hatch but was grabbed by another smoker. He grabbed the edges of the hatch and began forcing himself in.
Oh no! You're not taking him! Nazo yelled as he shot another plasma cutter round into the smokers tongue.
Grizz fell to the floor breathing really hard, He stood up and closed the hatch right onto a necromorphs head, crushing it and activated the emergency shield on the hatch making sure no other thing could get past it.

PS: I know it's not one of my characters theme songs but I liked it better. And I'm gonna get to "killing" one of my characters later.
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

Re: The Arcs Downfall (survive if you can!)

#2 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

(OOC-These guys don't know what the hell any of these monsters are called, we should make up our own names :P)
(SETUP)
Shyurg'Gal was on the Arc as a Marine, it having encountered hostile aliens before, thus needing constant armed forces on all ships traveling outside the safer Interim worlds. One of the initial crewmembers sent to retrieve the stone, he noticed the almost immediate effect it had on some of his crewmates as they touched it. He refused to touch it himself, even with thick armor-plated gloves. When the crew began exhibiting the symptoms of the Runestone, he, along with the entire recovery crew that grabbed it, were confined to the infirmary's high-security ward for examination, even though he was normal. When all hell broke loose as the crew began killing each other in paranoia and mutation, the lab's containment was lifted by a scientist who fell on the button as he was clawed to death by a screaming mutant. Shyurg managed to kill the mutant and then recovered his armor/weaponry, wondering what the hell had gotten into the crew.

Shyurg slammed his hand down on the release buttons for his fellow trapped crew-mates inside their cells, releasing the still normal ones. "Alright, I don't know what the hell that thing was, but we've got a problem on this ship, obviously. Everyone, grab your gear and get ready, and I want you guys ready yesterday." He said, checking his pulse rifle. *static*"This is Sergeant Major Shyurg'Gal, what in Sselenck's name is going on out there?" *static* He repeated the call twice more, but only static greeted him. There were four other Marines with him, and the five began cautiously looking out the high-security windows, looking into the infirmary. It was a nightmare of gore and corpses. Countless unrecognizable bodies were strewn about the room, with blood and guts everywhere. The bright surgical lights only highlighted the horror. Bullet holes in the walls and blast marks around the room attested to a bitter struggle, but a hopeless one. "[censored]..." Whispered a Marine quietly. Shaking himself out of his shock, Shyurg turned to his men.

"Right, we're not going to get anything done by standing here. Line up on me, safeties off. Shoot anything that doesn't look friendly, we'll worry about friendly fire later." He said, tail whipping for emphasis.
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Eaton walked down the corridor as silently as he could, with his pistol drawn. He crouched be hind a crate to catch his breath, when he saw one of the non-mutated crewmembers walk by at an intersceting hallway. Eaton stood up. Hey you! The man turned and he went to pit his hand up as a mutated crew member tackled him. The mutant ripped apart the man. Eaton ran closer and raised his pistol at the thing and fired off a few shots. The thing slumped over and Eaton walked up to it a kicked it over. Oh, god... This is nasty... I knew I shoulda' left when that thing was first taken on board. Eaton turned around when he heard screaming and saw something running at him. Oh [censored]! Eaton sprinted down the hallway away from the thing. It swung it's "arm" at his leg tripping him. He pulled up his pistol and without aiming fired off the whole magazine. He got up and started running until he saw a vent without a cover in the wall. Eaton looked behind and still saw the thing chasing after him. He slid through the vent and crawled until he thought he was safe. Oh man... That was a close one... Eaton looked at the map on his watch. What am I doing I can't navigate the ventilation system. I can only go one way unless I want to run into my friend again...

((@MrFlying: You don't need to self censor your words there's a website censor that you can toggle on/off in ucp))

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Natani--Fan. »

The three where panting hard, they had never had even seen something like this. Terra began bursting into tears and squeezed Grizz, stuffing her face into his chest. Grizz grabbed her by her shoulders and gently pulled her off.
Calm down ok, it's all right. We're safe for now. He said forcing her to look into his blood red eyes.
She wiped some tears from her cheek and nodded yes. Just then they heard someone's voice, Nazo dropped his rifle, being no use now since it was out of ammo, and pointed his plasma cutter in the direction of the voice. Nazo ears went up, her heard something, but wasn't sure if it was human.
Hold up, I don't like. Let me take a look. He said as He lifted up his hand and closed it into a fist.
He took out his last flare and threw into the darkest. Nazo eyes widened, there, standing a few yards away from him where tons of the deformed freaks. They saw him and began to charge. Nazo turned around and pushed Grizz and Terra past a doorway and closed it, sealing them away from the oncoming threat. He turned and began firing off as many rounds as he could.
C'MON! GET SOME YOU SONS OF [censored]! He yelled now running away and shooting.
He turned a few lefts, and rights, going through other doorways, trying to evade the creatures chasing him. But after he took a right turn he found himself at a dead end. He was in a decently sized room, with one big window. Nazo turned around, he knew what he had to do, when the first creature ran into the room Nazo turned around facing the window, and shot one round into it. The window shattered sending him and about 20 other "things" out into space.

(Is he dead? Maaaaaybeeeee)
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Eaton heard screaming and then shots from farther up in the vent. He crawled until he saw the faint glow of a flare. Eaton poked his head out from the vent and looked around. Hello? Is anyone there?