The Test (RP)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

D3ADKi113R
Templar GrandMaster

The Test (RP)

#1 Post by D3ADKi113R »

The small room was like a classroom, but instead of motivational posters the wals drew grey blank stone. The only noticable thing was the timer and black glass near the front of this room. White desks, 7 in number, aligned it, in two rows, one of 3 and one of 4. This was were the test would be. you and 5 others take a seat in a desk. A man walks into the room and says Welcome, you have made it far in this quest. Now, you will have 70 minutes to finish the test that lies in front of you. The test contains ONE question and that question has ONE answer. The rules are don't talk to me or the armed guard by the door, don't vandalize your papers and don't leave the room out of your own will. Any questions? No, good. He starts the clock and leaves. You all turn over your papers, only to find they're completely blank.
Where to find me:
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/d3adki113r/
Discord: SnowyLoli#4512 (let me know you're from the forums!)

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Re: The Test (RP)

#2 Post by SirSlaughter »

WTF IS THIS!? I SAY SCREW THIS! KILL THEM ALL! Be quiet Slaughter. I don't have time to deal with you right now. I am confused to this as well But you aren't making it any easier. Looking around the classroom he decided to stand up. he noticed that the other papers were blank as well. He looked around and looked at the Timer. This wasn't going to be easy but he knew he would have to think of something. Maybe you have to find out a hidden text? No, He said not to vandalize the paper. Finding hidden text would be hard to do without touching the paper in some manner and causing some kind of harm to it...hmm... Skyler stood there pondering his thoughts.

(OK, I guess it begins)

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#3 Post by redundant_redundant »

jason

I stood up and looked at my paper long and hard and thought a minute.
he said one question with one answer...
no talking to the guards... and no vandalizing the paper...
is writing on the paper vandalizing? if so, why give us a paper?

I then turned around to face the person who seemed to be talking to himself

Gorgon

I stood up to see everyones paper and noticed they where all blank too.
great, stuck in a room with an armed guard and a loony for a test administrator
no vandalizing the papers? wouldn't be vandalizing if I wrote on it, would I?
better wait for someone else to take the fall. wonder who else is in here.

I turned around to face the person who seemed to talk to themselves. some
people where just plane nuts, huh?
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

Chocolate wrote:Because its TASTY
- Chocolate

bigro
Grand Templar

#4 Post by bigro »

Barry took one look at the blank sheet and snapped. "WHAT THE (insert four lettered word here), what sort of sick prick doesn't give you a queation in a test, ARRRRRGGHH!!" He shouted whilst tipping his chair over. Barry then straightened the chair up on it's side so it was perfect. "there, much better. Now does anyone know anything about this test?" he said quietly and calmly as if he hadn't just gone completely off the hook.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#5 Post by SirSlaughter »

Ok really what the hell is wrong with these people! Aw God, if I only had my WEAPONS! I would make short work of all these people and this...test! Slaughter shutup. I told you I don't need all this stupidity right now. Skyler looked forward to see another person staring at him. Oh...hi. Don't pay attention to me, I'm just...you know, talking to myself... The ADHD was kicking in. He started to fiddle with his thumbs to keep himself calm. Ooooh having a bit of a twitch fit are we? Dammit Blaze I don't need you doing it too! Skyler turned the other way so as not to look like a complete fool.

D3ADKi113R
Templar GrandMaster

#6 Post by D3ADKi113R »

The clock in the front of the room reads "65:00"
Where to find me:
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/d3adki113r/
Discord: SnowyLoli#4512 (let me know you're from the forums!)

Boneyard95
Master

#7 Post by Boneyard95 »

Corey was lost in the sound of ticking that came from the clock when one of the other people in the room tipped over his chair and began to shout “w-what’s going on?” snapping out of his trance and looking back down at his test “oh yeah the test, hmm” he said looked around and asked "so you know we can talk to each other right?"
ImageImageImage

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#8 Post by SirSlaughter »

Skyler picked up the paper and looked at it. he shined it through the light to see if anything was there. ...hmmm....