King's Men ( Dead)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Samdragon07
Master

King's Men ( Dead)

#1 Post by Samdragon07 »

(Prologue)

Vice was going back to his bedroom after his butler called him over to give him a letter. "So this is the report Hall, let's see what Icera is doing." Vice read the letter. "So they're gaining more people Sigh,. "If left untouched they can be a threat" Yea, what am I to do, go in there magic blazing. The guards can barley fight. I need help." than Vice got an idea. "Dumb [censored], you have your fathers generals. Let's see who can I call for assistance." Vice looked through his mind for memorizes of the generals his father had. Vice than made the letters that look the same.  

Dear friend,
Your country is in need of your support in working to get rid of violence in this glorious of kingdom ours. With your skills you will help me be one more step in creating the perfect kingdom. So that you don't get lost, the crow that has given you this letter will lead you to my castle. 
                                                           Sighed Your King
                                                                       Vice

Just as he was finishing his last letter, his butler called him. "Lord Vice, Hall is here and is asking for you." "What's she doing here we are not supposed to meet today." Vice thought. "Send her in my room" he yelled. While the butler was showing him  to Vices room, Vice was preparing to summon his crows. "Ok let's do this" Vice put his hands together and started to say his spell. The butler showed the door to Vice's room to Hall. "Here is the lord's room." He opened the door to see Vice about to end his spell. Just as he was finishing, Hall lunged at him with his knife. Vice was nearly stabbed, but jumped out of the way. After he jumped the crows appeared and sat idle while the fight was going on. The man looked straight at Vice. "You will not live to see the next day." Vice responded " yea yea I get it." Vice got back up to see the person." since your not Hall I'm guessing that with your last words that you are Icera right young lady assassin." the female assassin lunged at him with her knife again. This time Vice blocked the knife with his talon and shocked her with a thunder spell. the assassin took the hit, but she was still standing.
(to be continued...)

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

Re: King's Men ( still open)

#2 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Vorae Skysinger leaned against the wall of Castle Dorminus, munching an early russet apple happily. Today had been a great day. Plenty of adventure, food, and a successful mission. He smiled at his fellow mercenaries, Selendis and Rinen. They smiled in return, and the three watched their men busily pillage the former castle of the traitorous Tathak. The smell of blood pervaded the air while the eyes of a hundred slain men stared sightlessly into the blue cloudless sky.

Duke Parthos will be pleased to hear that we've taken care of this little problem. He thought.
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#3 Post by Kisuke »

Gray sat at the bar in a local tavern, enjoying his fifth mug of ale that night. The liquor was clearly taking it's toll on him as his movements were sloppy and he spilled more of his drink than what actually went into his mouth. The bartender walked over to him and spoke slowly and clearly, so that Gray's muddled mind could comprehend him. "Sir, I think you've had enough and you're making quite a mess, so I'll politely ask you to leave this once." "Gotohell..." Gray responded, his speech slurring. The barkeep waved over a guard to have Gray thrown out, and when Gray saw this, he pulled himself across the bar and slugged the man in the face, knocking him to the ground. At that moment, the guard rushed over and grabbed the drunken man in a headlock. "Alright buddy, I think it's time you left." Gray struggled in the large man's grip but it was futile as he was clearly overpowered. The guard dragged Gray to the back door and tossed him outside into a pile of straw.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by Ranalf »

Talia was walking down the road, seeing if she can find a place to stay, as she didn't have much gold, and she didn't know what to do with the letter at the moment. She was going to return it to the palace, but she wasn't sure if she could. WIth her robe wrapped snuggly around her, she walked down the street with her hood up past a small tavern, only to get shocked by a person being tossed into a pile of hey near her. She walked closer, very cautiously, and nudged him with her finger, seeing if the person was alright, then shaking him. "H-hello...? Sir, a-are you okay?" she asked, nervously, shaking slightly, scared of whether to run now or to wait for a response. He looked partially like one of the vigilantes that were tracking her upon a closer look. However, she didn't run and just waited.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#5 Post by Natani--Fan. »

(OK I have a little time so here it goes)

Blackbone was staring at a dead body, he wanted to test his dark powers a little and see if he still had control of his demons he usually summons. He muttered a few words and the body's flesh began to burn off leaving a ashy black skeleton which started moving. With in five seconds the unholy abomination was standing up staring at its temporary master with its blank eye sockets. Blackbone began carving into his left check and thought of a specific demon to summon, it was a lesser desire demon who could barely do anything. Blackbone chuckled to himself, he knew this magic was slowly killing him but knowing that he could control it, and not become an abomination himself, gave him a little peace at mind. He'd seen when his fellow necromancers became deformed beasts only wanting to kill everything, it sent shivers down his spine. He rook off his right gantlet, and rolled up his sleeve, and looked at his cursed arm. It was starting to get past his fore-arm and up past his elbow.

(I'm guessing from the OCC I'm just supposed to get the letter after I'm no longer grounded)
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#6 Post by Kisuke »

Gray groaned as the world around him gradually started clearing up. "Wha..? Whozzat..?" He spoke in a drunken stupor, his head reeling from being tossed into a bale of hay. "Whajushappened..?"

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#7 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Leaving the smoking ruins of the castle behind them, Vorae chanted his flying incantation and flew towards the nearest town, so that he could reach a teleportation ring to travel more quickly back to the royal court to earn his bounty. Selendis and Rinen waved farewell as he left. He landed near the outskirts of the town and began walking towards the nearby inn. As he neared the inn, he ignored the smells of animal dung and sweat and entered the inn. "I need to use your teleportation ring, sir, where would I find it?" Vorae asked politely, putting down a gold coin. The innkeeper pointed upstairs, but before he could head upstairs, a chair was thrown at his head. "HEY, MAGE, YOU KILLED MY BROTHER! I'M GOING TO GUT YOU LIKE A PIG!" Shouted a drunk laborer. Vorae stopped the chair with a gust of wind, and turned to face the aggressor, eyes glowing with a grey luminescence. He smiled. "I've just killed about 20 trained mercenaries, do you think I'm going to run from you?" He summoned a gust of wind, which blasted the man out of the door and into the street. Vorae walked out of the inn, and summoned armor and a blade crafted of wind, and walked towards the laborer, smiling still.
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#8 Post by Ranalf »

Talia jumped a bit and just studdered a bit. "I-I dunno...I w-was just walking b-by when you suddenly were th-thrown onto this stack of h-hay...Are you hurt? D-does anything feel wrong?" she asked, ready to use magic to help him. She may not have known him, but she didn't like to see people in pain. He didn't look injured, but she couldn't be too cautious. Keeping her hood shut tight, she listened for his answer, and put her hand on his forehead shakily.
Delicious.
Cool story.

RajinGeki
Council Member

#9 Post by RajinGeki »

Hal tried to focus on his studies but kept getting thinking about going out. He was exhausted of being in the school all day and wanted to get out for some fresh air. After messing up his tenth attempt to write a thesis on his project he got up from his desk and exited his room. "Maybe ale can help me clear my mind abit to write that stupid thing." he said with a small amount of annouyance. His thesis and project were the final steps he needed to take to get out of the school and start a full career of being a mage. Making his way out of the school gates he hoped that he could find a good bar near it so that he wouldn't have to walk to far while in a stupar. "I wish the school masters would just put a pub on the grounds to save the students time." his temper wasn't imporving on the walk at all.
Image Image

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#10 Post by Kisuke »

"I'm fine.. nothing hurtsh.."Gray slowly stood up, his balance severely off because of his drunken state. He attempted to take a step forward, but stumbled and fell into Talia, headfirst. Before landing, he managed to catch himself so he didn't land on top of the girl and crush her. "Sorreh..." He rolled to the side and laid down on the ground, staring blankly at the sky.

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#11 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Vorae was still smiling. "Your brother cheated at a game of shufflebones, and I caught him. He tried to knife me. I took offense to that. I sliced him open from neck to groin. Would you like me to do the same to you?" He placed the tip of his blade of wind on the laborer's neck. "Nuh...no..." The man muttered. "Good. Then get out of my sight." Vorae smiled. The laborer ran off as fast as he could without a backwards glance. Dispelling his armor and weapon, Vorae grimaced slightly. Nirvana take him, I shouldn't have over-reacted like that. Waste of mana.((OOC-I'm treating mana like energy, once you use it all you're exhausted but not dead)) He pulled out a mana potion and took a gulp. "Bah, forget this. I'll just head on home. After a show like that, all of his friends are liable to slit my throat during the night." He chanted his incantation of flight and flew homewards.

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#12 Post by redundant_redundant »

Bridges stepped forward in her hostess uniform and
touched the mans shoulder lightly. it wouldn't take
much to remove the poison of alchahol, and this man
was making a mess. A light flew through her vains, a
light that only could see... could feel. the man gave an
involantary shudder that came with her healings and
his face cleared up. "Would you like
a room for the night, sir?"
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

Chocolate wrote:Because its TASTY
- Chocolate

RajinGeki
Council Member

#13 Post by RajinGeki »

Hal sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. He wondered why he had never been to this particular tavern before. [Well at least I know where it is now.] he thought as he swallowed the shot of whiskey. After taking five shots he decided to leave before he could actually get drunk and explain his hangover to his master the following day. After exiting out of the front he began to make his way back to the school.
Image Image

Samdragon07
Master

#14 Post by Samdragon07 »

The assassin's arm was glowing red as she went after Vice with her knife in hand. Vice used his wings to go out the window. While he was chanting a spell, the assassin was trying to throw all she could at Vice. Vice just kept moving in a X pattern. Just as the assassin was going to throw her knife, Vice flew back  and bolted throught the window swung his talon at the assassin's face. She was caught off guard but avoided the strike but the assassin than felt a loss of all her nerves. She dropped down and fainted. Vice took a closer look at the woman that attacked him she was a red haired, cray eyed woman. Vice knowtised that her arms were different colors. He rolled her left arm to see tan skin. "farmer's tan" Vice thought. "She most have worked in the fields." He than roller her right sleeve up to see her arm was almost pitch black. "This is abnormal" Vice thought. He took a closer look at the arm to see a little gem on her elbow that was covered by her sleeve. "Ed" Vice yelled out while he took processions to not herm the assassin anymore.

A crow beast-man appeared in a cloud os black smoke at his side. "Yes sir" he said "can you tell me about this gem that somehow is in this woman's skin." the crow took a closer look at the hand "Sir I don't know" Vice responded " Here take her to our doctor. Tell him he has about six hours until she is conscious make him take the gem out of her." Ed rushed down the hall way carrying the girl. Vice went back to his work. "where was I, o yea giving the crows there letters." Vice put the letters on the side of the each crows's feet. "Ok you all know who to go to now go" the crows flew out of the room with there letters on foot.

One crow hit the wall when he flew. Vice grabbed the crow and helped him back up. "Ok that was a mistake now off you go." Vice watched as all the birds went in the air. Vice also saw some crows circleing in the air. "What the hell." about four or five birds went to a direction without messing up. Before Vice went back in his room, he heard a crow say quack. "O CRAP"

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#15 Post by Ranalf »

Talia just closed her eyes and then when it was over, she looked at him staring blankly in the sky and jumped up, "Ah! Are you okay? Oooohh That was a dumb question...Just...Hold on a sec, I'll help you." she said, pulling out her flute from the strap on her hip, licked her lips and started to play her galdrar.

As she played, she closed her eyes and a orb of light appeared on top of her, and then went into her, causing light to flow down her body, as it did, her hair floated slightly like there was wind and then there was a small wave of light flashing from her to surround Gray's body and then go into him, causing his body to flash soft waves of light, barely seeable.

As she finished her song, she opened her eyes and lowered her flute to see if it worked.
Delicious.
Cool story.