Generic Space Opera IC

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

FoxBlood
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maddie

Re: Generic Space Opera IC

#16 Post by FoxBlood »

Snug looked at Aun'Kor and amitted a low growl at hearing Aur call him 'cute' and a pet. Kit relaxed him by patting his head. "Actually Snug is more then just a pet. He's my partner. Even though he seems limited in skills, he's actually quite helpful. There's nothing he can't figure with a little time. Even more he can comprehend the universal English language, so you only need to talk to him and he'll understand completely. Though I still fail to see the correlation with him collecting shiny rocks and womens undergarments are about though."

((Let the good times roll! XD))
Help my city grow! Just click each link to help!
http://maldoon.myminicity.com
http://maldoon.myminicity.com/ind

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#17 Post by BlueRogue »

Aun'Kor respectfully bowed his head slightly to Snug "Oh, then I deeply sorry for referring to you in such a low manner Snug, I won't do it again." He again faced the Cornerian "Your new right I'm Shas'Ui Fal'shia Kias Aun'Kor, but you may call me Aun'Kor," he held out his hand to shake "it's nice to meet you ....." he paused as he did not yet know this person's name.
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

FoxBlood
Templar Inner Circle

#18 Post by FoxBlood »

Snug let out a small yowl informing his acceptance and returned to eating, Kit put hit utensils down and shook Aun'Kor's hand. "It's a pleasure meeting ya, Shas'Ui Fal'shia Kias Aun'Kor. My name is Kit Sune Wildstar, but please, call me Kit. If you need any weapon parts or are interested in some rare salvage, come see me. I'll have something fairly used and fairly priced."

BlueRogue
Merchant

#19 Post by BlueRogue »

Aun'Kor returned Kit's handshake "Good to meet you Kit, and thanks for the offer of weapon parts but I'm all set for those at the moment and all my guns use parts only available to the Tau military, so if you had access to them I would be quiet surprised." He released his grip on Kit's hand he turned to face of the Doctor who had just sat down with them "Hello doctor, nice to see you. I have to say that is one nice rifle for someone of your profession to be carrying around."
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

FoxBlood
Templar Inner Circle

#20 Post by FoxBlood »

"Well don't count me out if they got guns I can find ways of getting them. As for you good docter, Snug's not sick or in need of any medicines. I'm pretty good at looking after his health. I'll keep you in mind, but maybe for injures over headaches."

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#21 Post by tony1695 »

Ahn Toun was about to sit down when he saw something. At first, he thought it was nothing, just the remnants of a dream, but then he saw that something move.
Pirates. Or so he imagined. It wasn't strange to encounter them deep in space, but this close to a planet? More likely privateers. He calmly opened up coms with the vessel.

This is Raging Starfire. State your business.

He waited for a response, and got none. Instead, the ship opened fire, a bolt of plasma impacting heavily against the shields. As the Starfire shook, he ran down to the mess hall. He didn't know how many to expect, but being morning (ship time) he expected most of the crew. He poked his head around and yelled out.

We're under attack! Someone, man the guns! Kit, you have a fighter?
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Der Kojote
Grand Templar

#22 Post by Der Kojote »

Alec felt the ship shake and he ran from his leaning position in the hold to the armory they had, "ahh joy, that was a little bit more than a bang against the shields." he grabbed a laser pistol and strapped it to his leg then grabbed a laser rifle in one hand and a repair kit in the other, he ran straight to the mess, "All right pirates? privateers? some angry xenophobic faction? or someone that just needs a boot to the head?"
In remembrance Lothi Great Rper and greater Solider
ye will be missed 21 gun salute

RajinGeki
Council Member

#23 Post by RajinGeki »

Nick grabed the edges of the computer terminal as the impact rocked the ship. [This really has to happen when I'm about to have some fun with someone? Well I guess that means it is time to have fun with someone new then.], he thought has he began to type at a faster rate. Using the most secure routes he used the terminal to activate a scan on the enemy ship. "Mess with my fun and your going to see how much of it I'll have with you!"
Image Image

FoxBlood
Templar Inner Circle

#24 Post by FoxBlood »

Kit braced himself once being shaken. Once the Captain asking of his starfighters he went from calm and friendly, and seemed strict and professional. "Yes Sir. Just give me three minutes and my partner and I will be flying sir." With that Kit stood ready to move at Ahn Toun's command. Snug on the other hand made way for his box. He didn't like combat. Sapphire herself was shaken out of her sleep and instinctively got herself prepared in her battle gear.

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#25 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

Draknik scowled at the rest of the crew. Why where they so kind to each-other? It made him sick, and he suddenly felt like jumping out the airlock. On top of that, the only food on the ship the Trandoshan could eat were the small pests that wandered the ship. Why the Captain hadn't thought about the problem, Draknik would never know. He was about to go hunt for his meal when the ship shuddered violently, nearly throwing him off his feet. "Fierfek!" He shouted, holding onto the bulkhead for support. Moments later, the Captain rushed into the mess hall, announcing they were under attack. The Trandoshan felt like ripping a Gundark's arms off; he was completely useless in a space battle. This day was already off to a bad start.
We wear the mask that grins and lies,
It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,—
This debt we pay to human guile;
With torn and bleeding hearts we smile,
And mouth with myriad subtleties.
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

BlueRogue
Merchant

#26 Post by BlueRogue »

When the captain came into the mess and informed everyone that they were under attack Aun'Kor briskly got up from the table and started jogging towards his room. As he passed the captain he said "I'll take the guns, sir. I just have to grab a gun to take with me if we get boarded, so I'll be ready in a minute or two." He then continued on past he captain and down the hall to his room. When he reached his room he quickly grabbed his pulse carbine knowing that it would be the most useful in the close up fight a boarding action would be. After he grabbed the gun he reentered the hall and moved quickly to the gunnery station where he literally threw himself into the gunner seat and began to power up the weapons systems.

((OCC- What weapons do we have on this ship.))

Lordlyhour
Grand Templar
Location: Drinking your milkshake *SCLUUUUUUURP* DRINKING IT UP!

#27 Post by Lordlyhour »

James was thrown off his feet when the ship was hit. He stood up and began running back towards his quaters, to retrieve his sabre grabbing also a small pistol, before heading to his battle station, I.e. right in front of his doorway. They could take his life, but they'd never take his collection!. well, presumably they could if they took his life, but he'd make a mess of them if they tried to do either. Presumably, the crew would come and get him if they needed him elsewhere, but until someone was wounded, there wasn't too much he could do until they tried to board
Welcome to the Future. Nothing's changed
Pony Podcast I'm a part of: http://www.everfreeradio.com
I am One in a Million, and There Are Seven Thousand People in the World Exactly Like Me

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#28 Post by y7h65 »

Derek's POV
Derek had finished working on the bolter. Picking it up and pulling the trigger, he smiled as he heard the gun's internal worked without a kink. Then the ship was hit, the bolter flew out of his hand, and smashed into the ground with a loud "KRAK". Swearing, he picked it up and pulled the trigger, only to hear the thing jamming somewhere. Picking up his assault rifle and a Type 25 Carbine(Halo spiker) and a few extra magazines for both. Nodding to the Sentry Bot he uttered a single "Follow." and the Robot let off a loud "HOORAH!" and started to follow. Running to the mess hall, he saw the captain and tapped him on the shoulder. "What's going on?!"
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#29 Post by tony1695 »

Pirates. Or privateers. Either way, we got a fight on our hands.

Ahn Toun turned tail and headed directly for the hangar. There, his A-Wing waited for him. He jumped in and immediately started up all systems so he could go as soon as possible.

((Uh... think stuff similar to what we see on the Millennium Falcon.))
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

FoxBlood
Templar Inner Circle

#30 Post by FoxBlood »

Kit ran for his quarters. He suited in his battlegear and got his plasma blaster pistol and photon 3 burst shot rifle. He and Sapphire both made it to their respected R-Wings and readied to fly at the Captain's call. "This is Kit Wildstar. All systems are green ready to launch at your go Captain." "This is Sapphire. All systems are green ready to launch as well Captain."