Isolated Together

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

Re: Isolated Together

#61 Post by redundant_redundant »

"yeah, I suppose you could possibly find a way out, if I ignored you all.
oh, and damian, try this on for size."

there was a ringing sound and the android began to vibrate.
it explodes, small power of course, which blew him into the walls,
which reverted back to padding.

"Are you going to start the test? gonna be a while before I start caring enough to
kill you myself."
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

Chocolate wrote:Because its TASTY
- Chocolate

D3ADKi113R
Templar GrandMaster

#62 Post by D3ADKi113R »

Flame stands up and looks at the other hacker, Flame points the gun to the hacker, then drops it. I can't and I won't, I don't care if my life is on the line I can't shoot anyone here, you're all just people. Flame said in an angry yet sad tone.
Where to find me:
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/d3adki113r/
Discord: SnowyLoli#4512 (let me know you're from the forums!)

Boneyard95
Master

#63 Post by Boneyard95 »

Cole felt a sigh of relief that no one was going to be shot as he looked at his gun “I don’t want to shoot anyone either but we still have to do something before our two weeks are up” he said putting away the gun and pulling out his book.
ImageImageImage

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#64 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Daniel had written down Cave's speech, not fully trusting if JEST had done that on purpose or not. He stood up, looking at the group., steak forgotten and lying next to him. "Well, in case you guys were wondering, I was the annoying Black Mesa acquaintance mentinoned by Cave. Cave is the CEO and founder of Aperture Science, which is a shower-producing+research facility.(OOC-Aperture was a shower-curtain company that suddenly became a research facility, so I'll say both but have your characters ignore whichever Redundant chooses to make it) I was just a nurse in Black Mesa's medical labs, nothing huge. Cave was on a tour of the facility one day when he managed to sneak into the labs. I found him poking around in the ICU, and he asked me if we were capable of taking people apart and putting them back together. Apparently, he holds a grudge against me for kicking him out of the labs. Seriously, I had to forcibly carry the man out of the labs. Anyway, what's your stories?" He said.
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#65 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Devon furiously noted down this new information (well, if that's true then the rest must of that message must be true as well....heh, he put his gun on the floor, not wise.) Devon thought to himself. He put the notepad and pen back in his left pocket and addressed the nurse who had spoken "Taking people apart and putting them back together"? What does that mean? as Devon asked, as he non-Chalantly walked across the room until he reached the gun on the floor, he picked it up, took the bullet out and looked at it for a few seconds before throwing the gun away, he looked at the nurse again And if this is the 93rd test, what happened to the participant of the other 92? Do you know? he asked as he took out his gun and began the process of loading the second bullet into his gun.

(OOC: I was trying to convey that he was moving and picking up the gun while talking, not sure if I succeeded.)
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#66 Post by redundant_redundant »

fifth moniter appears in the room. on it is a silhouette of a male

"All 92 tests that Saico have resulted in the destruction of all organic matter. unfortunatly, the only way to get out is to kill someone. one person should be enough. who will be the martyr? someone should help the hacker up."
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

- Chocolate

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#67 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Daniel frowned pensively. "Wait, how did all organic matter end up being destroyed in the last 92 tests, yet now we only have to kill one person? I call bull. And to address your question, Devon, it's exactly what I said. Cave wanted to know if our medical team was capable of taking a person apart into pieces, limbs and torso, and then putting them back together and successfully bringing them back to life. Obviously, we didn't do that. We are a physics R&D, not a Frankenstein factory."
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#68 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Grizz chuckled, he was getting tired of everyone and took out his gun.
Any volunteers? I'll make it quick sorta. Grizz said with a wicked grin
Grizz began pacing around Daniel with his gun in the air.
How 'bout you? He walked over towards Devon and started pacing around him.
You? C'mon it's just a bullet. He circled around Devon three more times then walked over to Cole.
Or you. Grizz said with the most serious face he could make.
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#69 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Devon glared at the nurse, he wished he would shut up. Let them think that one was acceptable, then there would be one less to deal with. (We're not achieving anything with these squabbles, if I want to get anywhere I have to find someway to kill the smart ones....) no sooner had he thought this then one of the participants started circling around him with a crazed expression on his face, he stared at the man each time he circled, keeping a calm expression even though he was terrified. When the man left him he breathed a mental sigh of relief (mental breakdown.....I forsaw this, not so soon however....although this is perfect. If he turns the gun on me, I kill in self-defense. If he shoots someone else, he dies because he is "crazy"). Devon thought, his cruel thoughts masked by his passive expression. Wordlessly he cocked his gun and pointed it at Grizz, holding it in both hands. You point that gun at me again, kid and it'll be you. If you're going to shoot someone, go ahead. And if someones going to stop him, also go ahead. I don't really care one way or the other.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#70 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Grizz stopped dead in his tracks, he took out the clip in his gun but made sure no one saw it. He turned around and pointed his gun at his own head and cocked it.
Have it your way. He said and pulled the trigger.
There was a "click" sound but no bullet, he began to laugh and reloaded his pistol. He slowly walked up the man pointing the gun at him and stared right into his eyes.
Put it down, or they'll need a body bag. He said with a blank expression.
Image Image

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#71 Post by TheNewGirl »

Alice (not lieutenant):

She watches the movements of those in the room, eyes intense. The one that stood and circled the others amuses her. she waits, hoping for someone to get shot, but nothing interesting happens. She chuckles darkly.

"Look at you. Yeah, you're man enough to shoot someone- when the gun's not loaded."
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#72 Post by redundant_redundant »

The silhouette rubbed his temples.

"You kill someone, a shoots gonna open for a 'prize' and you can climb up it, trust me."

- Chocolate

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#73 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Devon let out a long sigh, that silhouette's offer had confirmed his course of action, even though there was a high chance that JEST was lying, this man could snap and kill someone at any second including himself, he was a gambler in poker, but this was life and death and one in nine were odds that were too high for him. He started sweating with the knowledge of what he was about to do, he closed his eyes for one second and took a deep breath then opened them and said very plainly to the man in front of him No. as soon as that word had left his mouth he fired a shot into the mans skull.

He moved backwards to let the body fall forward, but kept his gun pointed in the general direction of the rest of the combatants that were watching Now. I-I'm not going to shoot anyone else unless they give me reason, now JEST, how 'bout that prize?

(OOC: I don't care if you people wanna let this die, I am gonna get that prize!)
ImageImage

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#74 Post by Natani--Fan. »

(OCC: did you just kill me? And I know this is ment for the real OCC but I was the last to post there)
Image Image

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#75 Post by TheNewGirl »

Alice:

The gunshot shatters the gathered silence and Alice looks at the shooter with calculator approval.

"oh look- someone who's man enough to pull the trigger on a Loaded gun!"
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."