Isolated Together

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

Isolated Together

#1 Post by redundant_redundant »

you walk into the room and the door closes behind you.
a sense of dread settles on your heart as you glimps around
the room, surveying its other occupants. the harsh orange
light cascades garishly on the white cushioning. 10 boxes sit
in a corner. all of the sudden a monitor appears in the center
of the room. JEST appears.

"hello people, as you may have noticed, you
have your supplies. let the test begin. last person alive wins
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

Chocolate wrote:Because its TASTY
- Chocolate

D3ADKi113R
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Isolated Together

#2 Post by D3ADKi113R »

What if we work together to survive and NOT kill anyone?Flame asked looking around the room at the group of people he knows he can't shoot.
Where to find me:
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/d3adki113r/
Discord: SnowyLoli#4512 (let me know you're from the forums!)

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#3 Post by redundant_redundant »

"That would be a bad idea. it would result in you running out of food and slowly and painfully starving to death.
You're more than welcome to do so, but remember, this is all for science."
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

- Chocolate

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#4 Post by Kisuke »

Damian looked around the room at his "cell-mates" and began to wonder why he ever agreed to do this stupid test. He pulled out his smart phone and quickly snapped candid photos of everyone then set them into two rows of faces to be crossed out upon death. He checked his phone's charge and smiled, thankfully he thought to charge it before coming here, and with it's heavily modded battery, it should last long enough provided he didn't overuse it. As he returned the phone to his pocket, he looked at the monitor in the center of the room and sighed. This may not have been the best idea... I'm no killer... Sure, I've stolen government secrets and [censored] like that, but I don't think I could take a life.

D3ADKi113R
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by D3ADKi113R »

So I guess getting to know each other would be a bad idea? Flame said looking around at the other subjects well, screw it I'm Flame. Might as well get that out of the way.Flame said checking signal on his phone, nothing.
Where to find me:

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#6 Post by redundant_redundant »

Checking your signal would be useless your in a room with thick lead walls, we can’t have you calling for help now can we.”

- Chocolate

Boneyard95
Master

#7 Post by Boneyard95 »

Cole pulled out his pocket watch, checked the time and quickly shoved it back into his pocket "well then my name is Cole.” He said as he sat down on a padded seat sticking out of the wall all around the room
ImageImageImage

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#8 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

"My name's Daniel Lanson, nice to meet you under the circumstances, I suppose." Said Daniel, pulling out his sunglasses and putting them on to shield his eyes from the glaring lights. "What's in those boxes, then, Jest?"
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#9 Post by TheNewGirl »

Lieutenant:

She sits on a cushion, a young woman with her hair pulled back into a neat ponytail, eyes flicking around the room. Her back remains ramrod straight, her lips tightly pressed together as she reluctantly falls back into her old way of thinking- her soldier mindset from the time Before. Her back tingles uncomfortably across the burn scars, her shoulders tense and uncomfortable with the thought that she might have to open fire on civilians to preserve her own life. But if the explosion couldn't kill her, this collected group sure won't- she'll make sure of that. So she watches and listens, noting the people who look squeamish, runnig through scenarios in her throbbing head. Dimly she wonders why her head is pounding; she's never cracked under pressure before...

Alice:

She sits straight, the perfect image of a good girl, shoulders pulled back and eyes flicking Intelligently from person to person. Her back tingles where her burn scars stretch across her skin, a reminder of why she's been unable to get out and have fun for so long. She contemptuously notes those who shift uncomfortably, internally berating them for their weakness. A human life is not so hard to take, especially once you've almost taken your own. But she keeps her mouth shut tight like a good girl and listens through the blood rushing through her head, wishing the headache would go away and stop ruining her fun.

((figured this is the best way to make sure both personalities get introduced. I'll assume from here on out that both personalities have access to all information... Like he knowledge goes into a collected pool n each personality puts her own spin on how she percieves the facts.))
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#10 Post by Kisuke »

Damian put his headphones over his ears with a sigh and flicked the internal mp3 player on, starting his playlist off on one of his favorite songs. He then proceeded to pull out his phone again and slid the keyboard out. He punched in several sequences of code and his expression gradually became more and more frustrated. After an unsuccessful attempt to remote hack into the lab's mainframe, he groaned loudly and put his phone away, punching the wall as he did so. "Damn.. either I'm slipping up or this place's security is ridiculously strong."

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#11 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Devon leant against against the wall in a lazy seated position and tapped his upper lip with his finger. He stared at JEST and listened, gathering the hidden information in the other participants words, minimal as it was. Suddenly the man next to him punched the wall, the noise was small but it succeeded in interrupting his thoughts. He looked at the man without turning his head Of course the security is strong, the prize is 10mil. Did you really expect to get anywhere with the equipment you brought in?
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

bigro
Grand Templar

#12 Post by bigro »

Grizz:

I looked about at the others, eyeing down thier every move. I was plotting who exactly would be first to go. I knew it would'nt be the guy punching the wall, too intimidating. It wouldn't be the girl eyeing me down whenever i moved, too observant. It wasn't even going to be Flame, too friendly. Then it struck me, I couldn't tell who ws going to go first. And i think it was showing that I realised this, the girl who was watching me smiled. "well it's nice too meet you folks, i'm grizz" i said to shift the mood.

((if your'e wondering why i'm posting, it's because i'm RP sitting for Natani--fan. Just look in the OOC, it's all there))

D3ADKi113R
Templar GrandMaster

#13 Post by D3ADKi113R »

Flame pulls out his phone and begins taping a few things with it. Well that GREAT. Flame said as he slid his phone back into his pocket. Even with the app I made I still can't connect to it's server, which is this phone! Flame yelled out getting angry.
Where to find me:

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#14 Post by redundant_redundant »

"In these boxes you will find two weeks worth of food for each of you, not to mention water. I tossed in one item of your favorite food and some alchahol too. there is something else in there, but you have to find out. each will be differant. now, please go to the box with your name on it." JEST pauses "Somebody just tried to hack me... using a phone? you people, ah. always entertaining. let me state the obvious people: less people means more food, not to mention that if there shot hasn't been fired, you can take their gun. not that you neccesarily need one to kill... anyway. lets open your gift boxes kiddies. If a termenal could grin, JEST would be.

- Chocolate

Jazzthren
Apprentice

#15 Post by Jazzthren »

Kevin sat down against one of the walls and ran his fingers through his hair. He hadn't really been paying attention to the others up until now, he had been lost in his own thoughts instead.
Just what the hell have I gotten myself into?
As JEST spoke, his eyes snapped up to the monitor, and then to the boxes.
"Free booze? Heh, maybe this place isn't so bad." He chuckled to himself.
Looking over the rest of the occupants in the room, he stood up. "Name's Kevin, by the way."

"You may clip our wings, but we will always remember what it was like to fly."