Isolated Together

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Boneyard95
Master

Re: Isolated Together

#46 Post by Boneyard95 »

Cole pulled out his watch, checked the time again and shoved it back in his pocket “Daniel is right, he is just messing with our minds but if we don’t kill someone then how are going to survive after the two weeks are up?” he said checking the amount of food he had left.
ImageImageImage

Jazzthren
Apprentice

#47 Post by Jazzthren »

After checking through the contents of the box, Kevin pocketed the vial and dropper, and took a bite of his kebab before placing it back where it was and closing the box.
Listening in on the conversation going on, he sat back down and pulled his allen key set from his pocket.
"Well, I don't plan on having my head blown off just yet, and I doubt any of you do either." he said, carelessly twirling the keyring around on his finger.

"You may clip our wings, but we will always remember what it was like to fly."

bigro
Grand Templar

#48 Post by bigro »

As grizz flicked through the pictures he got an idea. Grizz started taking photo's of everyone in the room so he could track any differences in appearance they may have later.
"Say cheese everyone" Grizz said cheerily.

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#49 Post by Kisuke »

Damian kept to himself in the corner and looked at the insane idiot waving his gun around. He sighed, looked down at the computer he had gotten and then grabbed his own gun from the waist of his jeans. He held it in his hand and stared at it. Will I really have to use this...? He looked back at the computer in his lap and thought long and hard. Maybe... Maybe with this thing, I can hack past the security system and get us all out of here.. or at least find oyut the real reason behind this so-called psychology test. He placed the gun back in his belt and started tapping away on the device's keyboard, first customizing it to his standards and then attempting the firewall hack again.

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#50 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

H-hey, stop that. Devon said grimacing as he put his hand up to block a photo, he moved to a stone pillar and leant there, eying all the ones talking critically, after a while he spoke You know, I don't about you guys, but I really don't want to be stuck in a room with anyone....unpredictable...I know you all have made your own tactics, but the first rule of any good plan is to eliminate the random variable. he swept his eyes around the room once more before shrugging nonchalantly Just a thought.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#51 Post by redundant_redundant »

"ah, hey, antisocialite, stop that. that's not how you're supposed to use this.
one of the moniters changes colors to a blue screen and data appears.

Trial 93: Survival of the fittest

Cave Johnsons voice plays
  • "Hello there JEST, I've got another
    test for you. Caroline didn't want me
    contacting you about this, but I have
    a few problematic individuals who
    would work great as test subjects.
    lets see, there's two hackers, a
    corperate spy, a military member,
    a doctor, a few nobodies, and one
    of my annoying aquaintance from
    Black Mesa. Take care of them for
    me old boy. Cave Johnson, out."
"Ah, crap, you weren't supposed to see that.
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

Chocolate wrote:Because its TASTY
- Chocolate

D3ADKi113R
Templar GrandMaster

#52 Post by D3ADKi113R »

Flame sat down in the middle of the room, gun resting next to him. Well I don't think it matters much since there is no way out of here, that is, unless everyone else dies. flame said now on his back staring at the lights. Do these things shut off? Ever? Flame asked still on his back.
Where to find me:
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/d3adki113r/
Discord: SnowyLoli#4512 (let me know you're from the forums!)

bigro
Grand Templar

#53 Post by bigro »

"If it stops you from shooting me i'll tell you just exactly WHY i'm taking all these photo's" Grizz said defensively "It's so i can keep track of changes in the room and people easier, you know. Maybe spot a weak spot in the system so we can all get out of here? So put down the gun and leave me to it, eh?" Grizz said as he took a photo of each and every aspect of the room and the people in it. "Oh and JEST, thanks for the tip, very much appreciated" Grizz said as he went to observe the photo's he had just taken and tried to relate them to the pictures he got originally.

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#54 Post by TheNewGirl »

When Flame began waving his weapon around, screaming, the Lieutenant's body reacted reflexively. In an instant she dropped from the bench into a low crouch, minimizing herself as a target, arms outstretched and holding her gun with a steadiness born of long hours of practice. Her eyes showed no emotion, only an icy resolve. She was fully prepared to take his life, to neutralize the threat, but something stayed her hand until he calmed back down and stopped making a danger of himself. When he calms down, she slowly stands back up and returns to her seat, clearing her throat self-consciously. Already she can't stand this group of people; they are bringing out the worst in her, a soldier who had seen too much combat and didn't want to go back.

(my bad; evidently your description didn't stick in my mind. An illustration of the room would help because I still have no clue what the dimensions of this room are, nor where people are placed in it.)
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#55 Post by redundant_redundant »

(what the hell people. there are no stone colums and the cusion is PART of the wall)

The moniter flickers back on line

"No, Jake, the lights do not go out. and it hasn't been thirty minutes, it's been half a day.
Things seem to happen faster in small surfaces. oh, yes, I have a treat for you 'flame'."

the walls appear to disappear and are replaced with walls covored in spiders.
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

Chocolate wrote:Because its TASTY
- Chocolate

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#56 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Michael's posture relaxed once he saw Flame starting to calm down slightly. He jerked when he heard Cave's voice. "What the hell? Cave's behind this? I always thought he was a bit insane, but this is...wait a second, he called me annoying! That [censored]! I was just doing my job! He wasn't supposed to be in the Black Mesa medical lab in the first place! What was he thinking, anyway, asking if we were capable of taking apart and then putting people back together?" As he finished muttering to himself quietly, the walls appeared to become covered with spiders. Daniel jerked in surprise away from the wall, and stared at the writhing surfaces. "Are...are those real?" He asked. "I'm not afraid of spiders, but...those look like every poisonous spider I've ever seen and more."
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

D3ADKi113R
Templar GrandMaster

#57 Post by D3ADKi113R »

Flame sat it the middle of the room curled into a ball whispering to him self just calm down, you only have one bullet and there is many of them.
Where to find me:
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/d3adki113r/
Discord: SnowyLoli#4512 (let me know you're from the forums!)

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#58 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Devon ignored the spiders and looked at the man looking at the computer in the corner Well [censored] me, you actually got past it. Either you're smarter than I thought, or JEST is dumber, normally it's a mix of both. Devon said, smiling for the first time since he entered the room. Quickly he went over the new information in his head Let's see.....military member, that must be the woman judging by the reaction. Two hackers....accounted for....annoying acquaintance from Black Mesa? That's interesting.....hm, I should write this down. Devon thought to himself and wordlessly started scribbling down the entire message on the second page of the notebook, then he connected the jobs with the people in the room that he knew of and noted that down too (Ok.....next thing to do is find out who does what...) he decided

Devon walked over the man speaking and turned to the group Hes right, we can't assume that theres no way out, we just need to all think about it and we'll find something that we can use.....and that will lead to something else, it's always like that in these type of things. Devon lied smoothly, he didn't believe for one second that there was a happy ending in store for them and he didn't want to share his winnings with any of them. He looked at the man who had spoken So. What do you do for a living?
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#59 Post by Kisuke »

"Psh, that was nothing." Damian pulled out his android phone again and copied down the message from Cave. He ignored the spiders that had appeared out of nowhere and entered what he called "Recluse Mode" where he puts himself in his own reality where he's completely alone. Now, he never actually went anywhere, but he ignores everything so well that it's as if they don't exist. Damian pushed his headphones back over his ears and flicked his music back on then decided to try and see how much deeper he could get into this system's files. "Let's see what you got SAICO."

bigro
Grand Templar

#60 Post by bigro »

Grizz finished examining his photo's and observations. He got up and said "Well folks, i have some good news and lots of bad news. Firstly the good news, there is a likely chance there is a weakness in the system somewhere within the JEST or the room. Bad news is that whatever company has us here also has our family and most likely friends. Second bit of bad news, if this is as JEST stated before the 93rd running of this test i highly doubt that they expect anyone to survive at all, as they couldn't possibly be offering 10million dollars to everyone that wins, thats like 930 million dollars just on some silly phychology test. Unless of course we are dealing with something with a stupidly ridiculous amount of money. And last but not least, why are the walls covered in spiders?" Grizz looks around at the walls and sees that alot of the spiders are poisonous ones. "Calm down Grizz...don't fall for thier little mind games...you can beat this" Grizz mutters under his breath to himself