Isolated Together

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

Re: Isolated Together

#76 Post by redundant_redundant »

JEST rotated around on his track and a shoot opened up. a box fell out into the room and popped open.
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

Chocolate wrote:Because its TASTY
- Chocolate

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#77 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

"DEVON! God Dammit..." Daniel sighed. He rushed over to Grizz and examined the body. He didn't need more than a second to confirm what he had already thought. Grizz was dead, his brains blown out. "We haven't even been in here for a DAY! We had at least two weeks worth of food each, and you already are going off shooting people!" He said angrily. Daniel ran a hand over his face and sighed. "I...I suppose it was for the best. He was going to shoot someone himself soon anyway, and I doubt you would have helped me restrain him for two weeks." He sat back down and regained his composure. "Well, why don't one of you go check what's in that box?" He asked.
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#78 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Yeah, I probably wouldn't of at that. Devon replied with a hint of humor in his otherwise passionless voice. Internally he was shaken, but he was trying to hide it to the best of his abilities. He walked self-consciously to the box and looked inside.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#79 Post by TheNewGirl »

Lieutenant:

Shaking, she squats next to the body and rifles through the pockets, finding an iPod touch, a camera, and a phone. It's not a person anymore. It never was a person. It doesn't look human. She doesn't consciously begin the mantra, but when she becomes aware that it's running theouh her mind she makes no effort to stop it. The mantra had seen her through many combat encounters.

Not looking too closely at the corpse, she picks it up and moves it into a corner, then turns around.

"we should split his rations equally."

((ooc: I think he had the camera on his person, not in the box. Natani, correct me if I'm wrong))
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#80 Post by redundant_redundant »

inside the box is a large envelope.

(unsteady, pm me)
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

Chocolate wrote:Because its TASTY
- Chocolate