Isolated Together

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

Re: Isolated Together

#16 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Daniel had learned by experience with patients how to determine their basic personalities from reaction under stress. That woman sitting against the wall looks like former military. Kevin... something's off with him, he might be a drug user. (Daniel's a nurse, he can recognize this). Couple of hacker types, I don't think most of these people are aggressive.

"Are you serious? My favorite food?" Daniel said. He opened the box with his name on it and indeed, there was a 20 oz. medium rare steak. "This is... odd, to say the least." He said.
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#17 Post by redundant_redundant »

underneath the meat lies a recorder with an odd microphone attached. "I'd keep the information about that little gift to yourself for now. not really that odd though, we did question you."
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

Chocolate wrote:Because its TASTY
- Chocolate

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#18 Post by Kisuke »

Damian pushed his headphones around his neck, the current song now audible to the other occupants, and turned to the person who had spoken to him. "Actually, yes, I did, this little thing has managed to hack government facilities before." He then walked over to where the boxes were and grabbed the one with his name on it. "Now.. my favorite food is ramen, which is supposed to be served hot... So.. is it going to be a single bowl of hot ramen, or do they have some sort of trick to make it hot when i want it, cause I don't see a microwave or stove in here."

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#19 Post by redundant_redundant »

"Saico has many things, things that might suprise you. why don't you open your box, then?"
(awesome song :D)
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

- Chocolate

D3ADKi113R
Templar GrandMaster

#20 Post by D3ADKi113R »

Well if nobody else will I will Flame said as he walked over to his box and opened it to see a sim card. why all thats in here is a sim card and some food and WINGS YES? Flame said as he put it into his phone. why what is this? Flame said as his eyes grew, shocked. Flame then removes the sim card and puts it into his back pocket.
Where to find me:
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/d3adki113r/
Discord: SnowyLoli#4512 (let me know you're from the forums!)

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#21 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Daniel reached inside his box and removed both the steak and the odd recorder. He stowed the recorder inside his jacket, but held the plate holding the steak in his hands. It even had a fork and steak knife, how thoughtful. He sat on a bench and began eating the steak, knowing that he couldn't exactly keep it for a long time. "Hey, does anyone want some steak?" He asked politely.
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#22 Post by Kisuke »

"Well, why not. Let's see you surprise me Saico." Damian pulled the top off of the box in his hands and peered inside.

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#23 Post by redundant_redundant »

inside the box, lying on top of the various foodstuffs is a brown box with a button on it that says "Raman MRE" and a small tablet-esque phone that seems to be able to colapse into a handheld computer.
"Suprise."

- Chocolate

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#24 Post by Kisuke »

"Heh." A smile grew across Damian's face as he looked at the toy inside his box. He pulled out the tablet and replaced the top of the box. He cracked his knuckles, and began to examine the the device. "Now that's more like it."

Jazzthren
Apprentice

#25 Post by Jazzthren »

Kevin made his way over to the boxes.
"Might as well check mine, then."
He found the box labelled KARR, KEVIN, and proceeded to open it.

"You may clip our wings, but we will always remember what it was like to fly."

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#26 Post by redundant_redundant »

under neath the daner kebab is a rather large vial of liqued and a dropper. a note on it says "use wisely"

- Chocolate

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#27 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Devon shook his head at the mans reply (Why did you think they let you bring it in if there was even the....[censored] it.) Devon sighed, and conspicuously started moving towards it, first he had to hide what he had been given, then he had to try find out what the others had.

He quickly made sure no-one could see from their angle, then opened his box.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#28 Post by redundant_redundant »

Inside Devons box lies a pen and notepad. a small tab is sitting in a slot on the pen and the top sheet says something.
Don't pull the tab until needed. you'll know when.

- Chocolate

bigro
Grand Templar

#29 Post by bigro »

Grizz walked over to his box whilst mumbling under his breath "no good bloody computer....why i oughta....this isn't right.....there's something wrong here" He reached the box and opened it.

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#30 Post by redundant_redundant »

inside is small camera will pictures of multiple children and women of differant ages.

- Chocolate