A Pirates War {SIGN UPS OPEN}

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Lordlyhour
Grand Templar
Location: Drinking your milkshake *SCLUUUUUUURP* DRINKING IT UP!

Re: A Pirates War {SIGN UPS OPEN}

#31 Post by Lordlyhour »

James rolls his eyes Well, looks like you get your way, 'Mourne. So. prepare for boarding that horrible man who'd dare to attack Moonlancer? He grins devilishly Teeth! Ward off boarders, and keep my ship safe! Me and 'Riddlemourne are going to forcibly instill some Pyrophobia in those heartless cads! All those not needed to fire the cannons or fight the fools who'd invade, WITH ME! He draws his pistol, sheaths Riddlemourne, sprints to the edge of the deck, grabs a rope from the tangled rigging and swings across, firing shots at the would be boarders as he swung and landing awkwardly, rolling to a stop on Shaymis' deck "Gods damn, and i was cutting such a dashing figure as well"He clumsily pushes himself to his feet and unsheaths Riddlemourne, which begins to glow a deep red
Welcome to the Future. Nothing's changed
Pony Podcast I'm a part of: http://www.everfreeradio.com
I am One in a Million, and There Are Seven Thousand People in the World Exactly Like Me

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#32 Post by redundant_redundant »

Shaymis pointed a finger to the man who rolled on his deck.
" 'Ello mate, I don't expect ye' came for the tea,
so howsabout some introductions. Names Shaymis. You can call
me the gentleman butcher."
He leaped onto the deck and
leveled his trademarked double flintlocks. He pulled the triggers
and the iron balls flew from all four barrels. they whizzed around
the intruder. "Might I be askin' yer name mate?"
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

Chocolate wrote:Because its TASTY
- Chocolate

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#33 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

(OOC-Being as how we're all famous pirates, or moderately well known, I am having Selan already know at least their reputations. Selan was a well-known privateer, only recently turned pirate).

Through his spyglass, Selan saw the battling melee. A certain boarder caught his eye, a shirtless well-muscled fox brandishing a glowing red sword. Well, well, if it isn't Harridan and Riddlemourne. And who is that? Ah, the trademark magical bullets, yes, that would be Shaymis. I've never seen him use them before, I wonder how well Nirvana would protect me from them.
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

Lordlyhour
Grand Templar

#34 Post by Lordlyhour »

"You may indeed. James A. Harridan at your service, Captain of the good ship Moonlancer. He indicates Riddlemourne with a flick of his head "and this charmingly polite and well mannered girl is Riddlemourne. Seriously, my good freind, consider yourself lucky you can't hear her Right curls your toes, it would. And, for the record, i'd not say no to a cup of tea, but given our crews are battling as we speak, i'll take it thats out of the question.
I am One in a Million, and There Are Seven Thousand People in the World Exactly Like Me

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#35 Post by redundant_redundant »

"Yer wantin' to see a right bloody ship, are ye mate? well here ye go."
as soon as the words left Shaymis' mouth, a floorboard bent upward, along with the others around it,
to form a mouth and eyes. "This here be the Grand Morgue, as in the restin'
place of yer deceased. care ta join 'em mate?"
One of the magic bullets wizzed towards
harridan and cut him accross the cheek and hit his shoulder. hard.
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

- Chocolate

Lordlyhour
Grand Templar

#36 Post by Lordlyhour »

"I'd rather not. I'd have a rather pissed off sword berating me all through my afterlife if i did" He runs a finger across the wound. cauterising it, then jabs Riddlemourne into the deck, setting it alight "A battlefield I'm more comfortable with, I think, is in order. He then pulls the bullet out of his shoulder, grips it in his fist, which begins to burn fiercly and watches as the metal that comprised the bullet dripped to the deck through his fingers, then lashes out at Shaymis with Riddlemourne at chest height While fire is the weakest element, it is also the cleanest. You and your ship both need a cleansing, I think Gentleman Butcher

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

A Pirates War {SIGN UPS OPEN}

#37 Post by redundant_redundant »

Shaymis grunted and jumped back, willing the
metal to reform. "Easy wit the
deck mate, she gets right pissed when she's gotta
fix 'erself. anyway, duck."
He smiled as a
second bullet lodged itself into James' back.
"too many of dem mate and yer
gonna be sayin' 'eller to that right nasty [censored] who
knotted me with this ship."
He dodges out
of the way as James fell forward. He pulled his
katty-o-ninetails out and struck the man on the
back.

- Chocolate

Lordlyhour
Grand Templar

#38 Post by Lordlyhour »

"This is what i get for listening to a sentient sword. Rilldemourne,if i die, on your head be it, mmkay?" In response, Riddlemourne glows white forcibly pullinng James onto his feet and around until he's facing shaymis, and sends a great gout of flame from its tip, towards The gentleman butcher. While charging in after the flames, James raises an eyebrow "you never told me you could do that, dear girl" he then begins a flurry of slashes at Shaymis, aiming indiscriminately at his opponent, his men and his ship, not really caring what he hits. Whatever the blade hits begins to burn. Living ship versus Living sword. You'll likely win, I think freind, but I care not whether I win or lose. Just as long as I have some fun before getting in the drink"

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#39 Post by redundant_redundant »

"Aye mate, I respect yer stance, but ye gotta realize sometin."
Shaymis ducked the sword and slammed his hand onto the deck of the ship.
"Sometimes, fire needs some cleansin' too, mate"
The ship surged downward and the crew grabbed onto the nearest things it could
find. the floorboards warped around Shaymis' feet, sticking him in place.
water encompassed everything, dousing the flames and washing away most of
james' crew.

- Chocolate

Lordlyhour
Grand Templar

#40 Post by Lordlyhour »

James stabs riddlemourne into the deck and holds onto it"Fire cannot be cleansed, only removed by the ungrateful. Water is a filthy element, and to say it could cleanse fire would be foolish. Water is forgiving. It takes the filth of the other elements and bears it for itself. Fire is ruthless, taking the filth from where it does not want it, moving it through itself, but never contaminated by it. It cares not for anything but itself. As your ship appears to be sinking, I'll be off. We'll continue this chat later, perhaps"

Riddlemourne begins to glow white and the water around it begins to bubble. James pulls it from the floorbloards with some difficulty, due to the rushing water, then jumps off the side of the sinking ship and begins swimming back, grumbling under his breath about being wet

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#41 Post by redundant_redundant »

A few knots away, the Grand Morgue
resurfaces and faces the other ships,
the ones who hadn't been in the fray.
The ship settled onto the water next
to Selan's ship. "Eller matey, fancy to
tell my why you where bein all
voyeuristic? t'ain't a sin or nothin',
but I was just curious. "

Shaymis bowed and flourished his hat

- Chocolate

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#42 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Selan smiled widely and touched a finger to his forehead. "Well, I've no reason to fight any of you, so why get my crew killed for no profit? By the way, that's an interesting ability you've got with those bullets you used. Are you controlling them, or are they sentient like Riddlemourne?" He waved to his crew, letting them relax. "Would you like some water?" He asked, tossing him a flask. "Being submerged like that looks like thirsty work."
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#43 Post by redundant_redundant »

"Aye, the magic bullets, there a piece of me mate. I'll be thankin' ya for the water."
already, the grand morgue was repairing itself. Shaymis motioned two men with barrels forward.
"I'll be askin' for a trade, if you'd like. some food n' water for my crew in exchange for
some pearls."
the crewmen pried open the lid of the barrel, showing the white and black orbs behind
the drenched wood.

- Chocolate

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#44 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

"Well, isn't that something? Good thing I like to stock up well on supplies." Selan bounded over to Shaymis's ship with the agility of Thalian elves and examined the pearls closely. Peering at Shaymis closely, he said, "These are extremely high quality Blackheart and Whiteheart pearls, only found in deep-sea diving. That's some impressive ability, human." He motioned to his crew, and they began tossing sacks of food and waterbags to the Morgue. "I thank you for the pearls-it will bring my crew and I a tidy profit in our next stop."

Lordlyhour
Grand Templar

#45 Post by Lordlyhour »

James climbs awkwardly up the side of the deck of his ship, flopping to the deck like a wet rat That man is.... unpleasant. Lets endeavour to remain away from him, shall we? He stands, Riddlemourne flares red and steam rises off of James in a great cloud. "Why thank'ee kindly 'Mourne he heads towards his room, decking a cabinboy who hadn't had the brains to get out of the way of the still slight damp and rather annoyed captain