A Pirates War {SIGN UPS OPEN}

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

Re: A Pirates War {SIGN UPS OPEN}

#46 Post by redundant_redundant »

Shaymis grinned and nodded to the man. "Thank ya kindly mate, and enjoy yer profit. Crew, get prepared to sail. The Grand Morgues sails unfurled and the Sea-Crow lighted on his shoulder. "I'll be in touch."
The ship began to move.
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

Chocolate wrote:Because its TASTY
- Chocolate

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#47 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Selan waved goodbye, grinning widely. "Aye, and may Nirvana watch over your fortunes!" Turning to his crew, he said, "Alright, let's sail into port and see if we can't sell some of these pearls." The Hal'Rim turned towards the harbor, and Selan watched the Grand Morgue dip under the horizon. "Let's see if we can't find some loot to liberate while we're at it, some of those naval ships must have had something useful to salvage."
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#48 Post by TheNewGirl »

Captain Black:

Noting the battle going on offshore, the diminutive captain steers her vessel as close to shore as possible, finally docking away from the angry anthro's ship. Upon docking, she splits their coin in half, giving out shares to the first group of the crew thats going to galavant onshore with her. The rest of the money will be divvied up the next day, when the other half of tue crew walks the shore. That done, she releases her men for their brief shore-leave. She hears several asking for directions to the nearest brothel. Men.
The captain strides slowly through the muck-filled streets, eyeing shops and alehouses that she might want to visit later.
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

Jigajig
Templar

#49 Post by Jigajig »

Dex wiped the blood from his sword walking slowy across the Navy vessels deck. He glared around him his eyes cold and without mercy. "Bloody Navy" He groweld sidestepping an attack then raising his sword to parry another. Hw swung his arm in a half cirle sending the attackers sword out of his head. Dex smiled running the man through. Walking on he drew his flintlock and began firing. More of his crew had joined him on the Navy ships deck now and were laying waste to the Navy crew.

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#50 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Nazo was enjoying his little victory party. His crew mates were dropping like flies from the booze but he didn't care. Ash even took the news of her dead brother pretty well, at least compared how Nazo thought she would act. Nazo closed his eyes and muttered a small prayer for his dead friend. He opened his eyes and looked around, he drew his sword and everything came to live, the ropes made human shape figures and formed a play, and the cannons all fired with a colorful smoke. Nazo chuckled as he watched his crew enjoy themselves.
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image