A Pirates War {SIGN UPS OPEN}

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

A Pirates War {SIGN UPS OPEN}

#1 Post by Natani--Fan. »

(You can be anywhere but being by Port Umakaer will be the fastest to meat someone)

It was late in the day and the sun was beaming down on everyone. The heat almost unbearable Nazo decided to get a drink. His crew was still at the ship and only his selected few where with him. After a few turns and one staircase he found a small tavern, he didn't was anything that could get him drunk, just some water.

(sorry This is late, school work and being grounded has held me back)
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

Lordlyhour
Grand Templar
Location: Drinking your milkshake *SCLUUUUUUURP* DRINKING IT UP!

Re: A Pirates War {SIGN UPS OPEN}

#2 Post by Lordlyhour »

((s'cool. we all know how school is sometimes))
Captain J. A. Harridan, Pirate Moste Obscure, was sitting in the rigging of the Moonlancer, feeling miserable. The reason for his mood? It was raining.
"Riddlemourne, I'm wet. This is a state of affairs i'm not pleased with. Fix it for me?"
He looked hopefully at the blade in his hand, but his face quickly soured "Whaddayamean NO? WHAT? I did no such thing!"
He grumbles a little, sheaths his Flamesummoning companion, then climbs down to the deck, striding across to the ships wheel, currently being manned by "Teeth" Jenkins. They speak together for a little, then "Teeth" Shouts a command. The deck comes alive with a flurry of movement. Moonlancer and her debatably Insane captain are off. Off to the Port Umakaer, for the express purpose of getting dry. Ale and Wenches probably come into the equation at some point too
Welcome to the Future. Nothing's changed
Pony Podcast I'm a part of: http://www.everfreeradio.com
I am One in a Million, and There Are Seven Thousand People in the World Exactly Like Me

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#3 Post by BlueRogue »

Vyse was enjoying himself, he was glad he had come to the Caribbean, the weather was nice, the ports were lively, and best of all- A voice rang out from the crow's nest "Captain, we have an English flag vessel off the port bow. It looks to be one of there smaller merchant ships, most likely a sugar trader" -the hunting was good. Vyse jumped off the figurehead of his ship, his favorite seat, and looked up towards the rigging, "Good eyes Diego" he looked back down towards the deck "Alright folks looks like we have another customer, I want the port guns prepped and ready. I want chain shot loaded into the deck guns and solid shot on the outrigger guns. I want their sails out of action in the first volley, the followup volley will be with ball shot to clear their decks, after that" he pulled his scythe form his back "we have some fun."

As they sailed away from the wreak that used to be a merchant ship Vyse looked at his first mate "That was a good raid Aika, no losses and quiet a good haul. Now we need to offload this stuff and resupply. Set course for the nearest port." Aika nodded "That would be Umakaer sir. We should be there within half a day."
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Natani--Fan. »

As Nazo entered the tavern everyone started staring at him. He knew how much humans hated people like him. He walked to the bartender and asked for water. The bartender got out one glass of water and several glasses of other drinks for his body guards. Just as Nazo began drinking someone threw a knife at him. He saw it from the side of his head and jumped out of the way. At that moment everyone began trying to kill Nazo. His body guards drew their swords, axes, and guns. Nazo dropped kicked one human closest to him and decapitated another one to his right. Nazo growled at the bartender who grabbed for a pistol and launched himself at him. The bartender shot but missed and was disemboweled by Nazo. The musket ball hit one of Nazo's closet friends. The human fell back and hit the back of his head on a corner of a table. Nazo looked back, his friend was dead, his mind filled with anger and he kicked one of his attackers in the chest and ans his upper body fell forward he stabbed him downward through his shoulder blade, out his chest. At this point most of the people where dead, no match for his body guards the rest fled, leaving Nazo in side the tavern. Nazo walked over to his dead friend, he grabbed his sword and took a small ruby out of it. Every time one of his crew mates died he put the ruby he'd given them and place it in a small chest to remember them. Nazo looked back at his friend, he sighed and walked out of the tavern.
Rest in peace Grizz, God how am I supposed to tell his sister about this!?
Nazo checked his body, he had a small gash across his left thigh, and a small cut on his cheek.

(yes anthros are looked down upon in this RP)
Image Image

Lordlyhour
Grand Templar

#5 Post by Lordlyhour »

The Moonlancer has docked at Port Umakaer, and James A Harridan is a Fox with a mission! Ale! Booze! Burn Something! Alchohol! Beer! as such, he makes a beeline to a tavern he'd visited on his last Landlubbing, where he could likely fulfill all of his desires. His crew are either gaurding the ship or off fullfilling quests of their own (as was heard coming from the general direction of "Teeth": Ale! Wimmin! Whores!) as decided by drawing straws. He was having a heated debate with Riddlemourne as he came into sight of said tavern, the one Nazo had just left. He entered, noted the scene of destruction and happily began to steal the liquor, disregarding the living patrons and the bodygaurds "Theres a bit of a mess in here, isn't there 'Mourne? we should provide these people a service and clean up for them. ...You're STILL grumpy about that?" he sighs "oh, fine whatever. You're no fun anymore" he pops open one of the bottles, leans against the bar and begins to drink
I am One in a Million, and There Are Seven Thousand People in the World Exactly Like Me

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#6 Post by Natani--Fan. »

As Nazo was exiting the tavern he saw some people walk in and began looting what was left. He ignored them but was stopped when he saw one of his attackers on the ground still alive with a knife in his gut. Nazo leaned over to get a closer look at him but the dieing man spat blood right into his face. Nazo growled and lifted him up and grabbed the knife in his gut and started stabbing him with it. Around 50 stabs later he threw him across the room and stomped on his head. He got over the body and cracked its neck just for fun.
That's what you get YOU PUTA! Nazo yelled at the dead man and walked away towards his ship.

Puta--whore (in Italian, I think that's how you spell it)
Image Image

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#7 Post by tony1695 »

Andre had just gotten into an argument with someone who had nearly sailed their ship into the middle of his as he had tried to dock at Umakaer.

You idiot! Were you born with less brains than ze hamster your mother was?

He draw his pistol and shook it around menacingly.

((Sorry, had to throw in the Monty Python reference. Also, I would much appreciate it if TheNewGirl responded in particular to this.))
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#8 Post by TheNewGirl »

((lol why me in particular? And sorry for the wait I was busy all weekend; boyfriend's college graduation to attend))

Captain Sarah Black:

One minute minding her own business, docking at port, the next-

"what the he'll d'ya mean ya [censored]?! This was MY docking spot- and are you disrespecting the noble house of black?! Funny, coming from a man whose mother was a two-bit whore. At least my hamster had class!"

Ah, yes, she's missed being at port. Though there is quite a bit to be said for that feelin of the Redrum's sails full of wind, her sleek body cutting through the waves with a supple grace more poetic than any damn horse could pull off. But port... People, cursing, drinking, hurling insults at one another with only the promise of a good brawl. Its nice, Sarah reflects, to be able to call someone's mother a whore without the risk of a full-scale broadside. Nothin like a good ol'e fistfight- not to say that she hadn't come prepared to shiv someone if need be.
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

Lordlyhour
Grand Templar

#9 Post by Lordlyhour »

James watches Nazo through his semi drinken Haze Well Mourne, somthing tells me our freind over there isn't in the best of moods. All in favour of avoiding him like the plague say aye. Aye! Its unanimous, motion carried. Back to the Lancemooner! er.. Moonlancer! He gets unsteadily to his feet and staggers a little, then begins the totter back to his ship, carrying his haul, sidestepping the body who'd offended Nazo. His Large load of Grog and unsteady walk would probably make him a large target to the obviously large Piratical portion of Umakaer. The fact he's a Drunken Anthro would likely piss off a good portion too

((funfact, last night i realised just how many accidental refernces i've gotten to harry potter in his name. James (harry's father) A ( it could be mistaken for albus. It isn't, but you'll have to get him to tust you to earn the right to learn that tidbit) Harri (prnounced harry) Dan(iel radcliffe, the actor who plays harry) with a sword named (tom mavello)Riddlemourne. i'm subconsciously a HPfanboy T.T well, the fact i can realise they're all accidentally references betrays that more than the fact that they ARE accidental references *sighs* now i need to reference at least one spell at some point in the furture))

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#10 Post by tony1695 »

((It would spark off the whole "I-don't-trust-anyone-but-anthros" thing my guy has. And I thought it'd be more amusing to have him yell at a woman. I dunno why. Maybe because the French are meant to be good with the ladies?))

How dare you insult my mother!

Andre pulled out his telescope and took a quick look at the ship. Too lightly armed, but it looked fast. He turned to one of his crew and whispered an order.

Ready ze cannons.

He turned back to the lady who had nearly rammed his ship.

Do you want to fight? Because I will give you a fight!

((Oh hey, my telescope means I can see how well-armed you are! :twisted: ))
Gentlementlemen

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#11 Post by Natani--Fan. »

By the time Nazo reached his ship he was attackes again. He was tired of this place already. Nazo yelled for his crew to arm the cannons and when they did he unleashed hell. One after one the cannons were fired hurling cannon balls at the port. No one exspected this to happen, Nazo made sure the locol soldiers had no time to fight back. But there where to many to kill all off at once. It only took them three minutes to start firing back and launch two small ships. The closest ship on the right was the first to go, the second one got a little closer but was hit by a cannon ball that went straight through it and began to sink. Nazo laughed as the soldiers sent a third ship at them, this time a bit bigger. But it didn't matter, it was only able to shoot off a few cannon balls before it started to sink. (phone plz forgive errors)
Image Image

Lordlyhour
Grand Templar

#12 Post by Lordlyhour »

On Hearing the Cannons, James began to panic. Remembering he's on dry ground only when Riddlemourne informs him, his panic subsides and he turns back to the Group of thugs attacking him."You" he points Riddlemourne at their leader and takes a swig of his Rum. "Are bothering me. I've a ship to run, a crazy guy to avoid and a hangover to sleep through" he scowls and spits his mouthful of rum at the ringleader. it glances off of Riddlemourne, ignites and hits the man full in the face. He drops to the ground screaming and his goons disperse quickly "It depresses me 'Mourne, That that has to be the single most awesomest thing i've ever done, and it was a Drunken accident. I'm glad you're not angry with me anymore though." He continues on his Inebriated path, his large haul of Booze becoming less so as he walks on. He staggers back into the Moonlancer, carefully places his haul on the floor, Pours a large portion of a bottle of brandy into a dish on the floor, Places Riddlemourne onto a pillow on a shelf just above his bed, then falls facefirst into his pillow, snoring halfway down.

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#13 Post by TheNewGirl »

(( your description of the telescope says nothing about seeing through clothing, so I'm going to call false on your claim. You cannot see my plethora of knives. However, if by seeing how well armed I am you mean seeing my cannons, then it is perfectly acceptible and I expected it. ))

Captain Sarah Black:

Oh a fight is it? Sarah sees him mutter something to a crewmember and narrows her eyes suspiciously.

"Oye- foxyboy! Don't you dare think about blowin holes in my ship. Ya know what? I'm feeling in a good mood today. Here, you can have this spot at the dock and I'll buy yeh a drink at the nearest pub."
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#14 Post by BlueRogue »

As the Delphinus pulled into Port Umakaer Vyse took it all in, it was dirty, run down, and completely disorganized, it reminded him of his old home town. As usual there were a couple ships that were at each others throats, had best to avoid that area, stray cannon balls are not good for anybodies health. "Steer clear of the of those two Don and bring us into dock near the warehouses so we can offload quickly." he addresses the rest of the crew "OK I want everyone to help unload the hold before you go off and hit the town, anyone who doesn't gets their share cut in half." He turned back toward the two ships facing off with each other captained by a fox and a girl in an old English naval coat, he didn't know about the fox but he liked the girl already, the only way a pirate could get their hands on a coat like that would be either to take it off the dead body of it's original owner or to rebel against the crown and the mere thought either of those possibilities made him feel warm inside.
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#15 Post by tony1695 »

What kind of fool do you take me for? I will not partake of your poisoned ale, wench! The only time I will take a drink from you is when I tear open your throat with my teeth!

Andre's deep distrust had won out again. He had completely failed to see how generous she was being. He stalked off towards the wheel, motioning for a crewman, a feline, to follow him.

Tell someone to prepare the rear cannons. And keep an eye on that ship, I want to know where it docks.

((By armed, I meant your ship. Andre immediately assumes your armed to the teeth, though.))
Gentlementlemen