Rogue

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

Re: Rogue

#16 Post by Duo Barton »

"I haven't the faintest idea. All I know is I got a date and I can't be late."
Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Never Look Back.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Alleycat
Templar Master

#17 Post by Alleycat »

Steel packed the portfolio into a bag on his shoulder, and walked towards the middle of the hangar where their ride was waiting.

"Sorry, I had to pickup my friends," he said, patting his two katanas. He nodded at Deck and asked, "Off to Dover then?"
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#18 Post by Volgaia »

Now that Nine decided to leave him alone, Clint quickly finished preparing and made his way towards then hangar. 'That idiot, does he really think I would care about the lives of some common sweepers?' Clint decided to stop dwelling on the matter and hurried to the hangar. When he arrived, he quickly made his way to the open transport, where a couple of other chronos members were already waiting. "I intended to get here faster, but Nine seems to live by keeping me sidetracked." Clint sat down in a free seat, covering his face with his hand, "Damn pest."

----------

Tyrell listened as Catalina laid out the basic plan. "Right then, so we gotta follow this knuckleheads until our marks show themselves," he pointed at the wanted posters laid out on the table, "Sounds routine enough. Hell, maybe we can cash in on the bounty after we take care of the sweepers." Tyrell chuckled a little, but was cut off by another voice, his eyes fell upon Zero as he turned. "Oooh, scary looking," he said rather playfully, "Well feel free to come along. As for splitting into groups," he looked over to Catalina, "I think I know who I wanna go wiiith."
[Under Construction... Again]

RajinGeki
Council Member

#19 Post by RajinGeki »

"Then assign me to a team. I wouldn't mind knowing a little bit about the targets the sweepers are after. Any information on possible sweepers we might be fighting?" Zero said as he walked closer to the group.
Image Image

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#20 Post by Duo Barton »

Alleycat wrote:Steel packed the portfolio into a bag on his shoulder, and walked towards the middle of the hangar where their ride was waiting.

"Sorry, I had to pickup my friends," he said, patting his two katanas. He nodded at Deck and asked, "Off to Dover then?"
He looked at Steel and smiled.

"My sister is still demanding that you take her friend on that date she says you owe. Wanna play BS?"

Deck knew Steel hated card games but it was so fun to tease him about it.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#21 Post by Kisuke »

The pilot inside the cockpit of the helicopter looked in the back again. When he saw that everyone was aboard, he fired up the engines. Hunter took the hint and closed the side door, then secured his seatbelt and m motioned for the others to do the same. A few moments later, the craft slowly lifted off of the helipad and began it's journey towards the city of Dover.

-------

Catalina rolled her eyes at Tyrrel's comment, but she had to be honest; she'd rather be paired off with him than any of the people dressed in armor, they just made her nervous. She saw that Art, Joan and Daniel had grouped up, then looked at Tyrrel again. As much as she didn't like him, she didn't want to be alone with the newest arrival. For all I know, that armor could be hiding a member of Chronos who'll take me out the second we're alone... "Alright, you two are with me then." Looks like we're missing a third group.. oh well, we have two of the three bases covered at least. She took a deep breath, then slowly let it out. "Alright, you three take the hotel to the north, and we'll take the apartments to the south. If there are no leads, head for the bar." She tossed a two-way radio to Joan. "If anything goes wrong, or you find something big, let me know."

Duo Barton
Council Member

#22 Post by Duo Barton »

Deck looked at Steel. He was wearing a grin that it seemed only a five year old could pull off but he sat their grinning anyway.

"So how are you gonna deal with my sister. You know she'll kill you literally if you don't."

RajinGeki
Council Member

#23 Post by RajinGeki »

Zero stepped to Catalina and held his hand out saying, "People call me Zero, but I can guess you don't believe that to be my real name. I am honored to fight with you all. Who might you be, or would you prefer I just call you boss?" Zero wandered if she would return the gesture or not.
Image Image

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#24 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Richard and Amy were searching for a group of sweepers they had heard of. They had to become part of a bigger group or they'll definitely be killed soon. They walked through every place they could find, but still no luck.

(Hope this is OK, I'm just gonna have my characters look for the group of sweepers for alittle while until I know were they are)
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#25 Post by Kisuke »

Catalina reached out and shook Zero's hand, attempting to conceal her being intimidated by this man. "Welcome to our group Zero, you can call me Catalina." She quickly let go after introducing herself, then turned around and collected her things from the table.