Avatar: Tale Of A Mad King IC (Signups OPEN)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

Re: Avatar: Tale Of A Mad King IC (Signups closed temporarily)

#16 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Blackbone looked to his left and to his relief there was a fresh spring. Without a word he ran towards it, he was about half way down the rocky hill he was running on when he tripped and tumbled down. When he got to the bottom he tried to stand up but fell right back down. Nazo raced down the hill after him hoping he was OK.
GAW! You stupid idiot why did you do that!?! Nazo yelled.
I saw water and I wanted it. Oh god I think I broke my leg. Blackbone said as he grabbed his leg.
They had no medical supplies, nothing that could help his leg. Nazo stood back and launched the biggest fire ball he could make hoping someone with any type of anything that could help Blackbone.
God I hope that was big enough to see. Nazo said looking up at the fire ball.
He sat down by Blackbone and rapped his leg with a rag he found in his small sack which was now empty.
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#17 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

"Hey." Hiroshi said, watching a good-sized fireball launch into the sky in the distance. "Think someones being attacked?" While Hiroshi had never paid much attention to history, pretty much everyone knew about the war the Firebenders started quite a while back, so he was a little suspicious of their intentions from time to time. The angry girl that looked like she was about to char-broil his friends didn't exactly help either. Still, Hiroshi didn't want a fight to break out, so he did his best to intervene. "Whoa, whoa, whoa." he said, getting between Victoria and the hole Nerus had just disappeared into. "As far as we know, you took all his food. Why are you mad at him?" 'And why do I feel like I'm about to die?' he thought. Just then, Jakob makes his entrance, sending a wave of air in a circle around him. 'Where are all theses people coming from?!'
We wear the mask that grins and lies,
It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,—
This debt we pay to human guile;
With torn and bleeding hearts we smile,
And mouth with myriad subtleties.
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#18 Post by y7h65 »

Aeon's POV
Aeon was standing outside of the city about to leave again, when he saw a good sized fire ball being launched into the desert sky. Frowning, he looked to his shoulder, where Dave was perched. "Looks like we've got a firebender." Dave nodded it's head furiously and proceeded to somehow make it's way to the tip of Aeon's hat. Aeon started to move forward towards the general direction the fireball came from. About half an hour later, Aeon made it to the top of the hill. Glaring down at the pair at the bottom of the ravine, he put a hand on one of the handles of his nodaichis. "Are you pair of morons raiders? If you are, then I'll spare no time with your deaths."
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#19 Post by Prometheus »

Victoria
She nodded at Koen, acknowledging his help. She wasn't ALWAYS a complete [censored]. Then then the other earthbender guy just HAD to say something. "Why am I mad? I'll [censored] TELL YOU WHY I'M MAD! THAT ROCKHEADED EARTHBENDER PUT A [censored] WALL AROUND ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING! WOULDN'T YOU BE PISSED?!" She took a breath to calm herself so she didn't burn his face off, but when she did, she realized he was right, in a way. "Though, now that I say it, I suppose I don't have a reason to be that pissed. [censored]'s still gonna lose some hair though." She extinguished the fire in her hands and took a step back, trying to use the anger management [censored] she'd learned so she didn't kill everyone present. "Okay, Nerus, I've calmed down a little bit. You can come out now. And if you don't, I'll just get more pissed and melt whatever rock you're hiding under."

Nerus
Nerus knew the moment that he emerged something would come flying at him, but he deserved it, he knew better than to aggravate her, especially just after she'd woken up. "FINE. I'M COMING UP." he yelled, making sure they could hear him. He burrowed a bit deeper and moved to a different spot, knowing she'd be watching where the voice came from, so maybe he'd have some time to dodge. Nerus quickly popped up out of the ground, and there was a fraction of a second's delay before a stream of fire came straight at him. He moved to the side, letting her singe his hair a bit, and put a wedge of rock between him and the fire, deflecting it to the side. "There, you burnt me a bit. Happy?" "Yep!" she replied cheerfully, and stopped the flames. "Good, now, where were we?' he said, putting the wedge back into the ground. "Introductions, right?"
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#20 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Nazo heard someone yell about raiders and he shook his head.
No! My friend fell down here and his leg is broken! Can you help him? Nazo asked.
Nazo waited there by Blackbone, hoping the stranger didn't try to kill him. Blackbone was still holding his leg. He wasn't really moving, just laying there, with part of his bone sticking out of his leg.
Image Image

shinaki81
New Citizen
Location: thinking about my special someone :) Aka : Optix haha

#21 Post by shinaki81 »

"Anyway, Victoria!! wanna go shoot fire at some stuff?" Kanin asked Victoria this, well, because she was really bored of meeting new people and didn't want to share to much about her past.
hearts are broken,
hearts are repaired
but we stil hav the stiches 2 remind us about it

For anyone who's wondering (Shinaki is a type of person- stubborn but brave and loyal...)
BTW.. I am colour RED...
Optix & Shinaki <3 Always babe 2yrs

Optix
Grand Templar

#22 Post by Optix »

Koen looked over to Kanin before she had a chance to walk off, "I wouldn't bother walking off yet Kanin, we're going to head to Omashu now that everybody is here."

He then addressed the group, "Everyone make sure your stuff is packed and you're ready to start walking to Omashu. Also, can everybody try to refrain from bending while in or close to Omashu. The guards don't take kindly to non-Earthbenders."
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#23 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Nazo picked up Blackbone and did his best to get his hurt leg off the ground. He had to get to Omashu, it's now the only place that can help Blackbone.
Move now, please. Nazo said as he walked past the worrier who seamed to be no help.
He had to drag Blackbone all the way back up the hill. With both his swords and everything else he probably weighed around 230. Nazo was able to get Blackbone to the top of the hill with ease. He was moving as fast as he could. After while he saw the city of Omashu.
C'mon buddy, I didn't save your [censored] all those times just to have you die fro a broken leg. Nazo said as he dragged Blackbone to the city.
Image Image

shinaki81
New Citizen

#24 Post by shinaki81 »

"Awww okay Koen, i guess i'll start packing up my sleeping bag and my things then. Tight [censored] I hate walking!" Kanin said with an upset tone in her voice not that Koen knew it but Kanin was just itching to practise her bending, she's not an early riser like Koen and that means she has little time to improve her skills.

"I wish that I could just get one chance to bend with someone else!" Kanin said in anger, knowing that Koen would most defiantly hear her.

"So Jakob, what's it like up there in the sky?" Kanin dazed at the beautiful clear sky and pointed upwards whilst putting her sleeping bag in her pack.
hearts are broken,
hearts are repaired

For anyone who's wondering (Shinaki is a type of person- stubborn but brave and loyal...)
BTW.. I am colour RED...

darktimes
Grand Templar

#25 Post by darktimes »

a sleek, pale and long haired young man with an arrogant expression on his face stands before the city gate. it seems as if the guards wouldn't let him in.
"hey you! who are you, and whats your business in Omashu?"
the first guard called out. a rather well fed man, and judging from the slow slur of his voice, not especially suited for more than guard duty. Aldrin rolled his eyes and responded in truth.
"My name is Aldrin Eltek, I'm on my way south and am to restock my supplies here."
the fat guard was taken aback by his authoritarian voice and lack of nervousness he usually inflicts on strangers. he was just about to open his mouth to hassle him again as a fireball shot out from the desert, far away, but still visible. Aldrin forgotten, the guard slurred into action and run inside the city, probably to alarm other guards.

well, it seems as if there's a even more inept person than the guard in the desert. a firebender openly firebending in enemy country.
Aldrin sneered and shook his head at this idiocy.
then he walked with good pace through the city gate.
This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Optix
Grand Templar

#26 Post by Optix »

((Sorry I haven't been on in the last few days. Been busy with work and uni))

The group made their way to Omashu once their camp had been packed up. As they neared the city they were stopped by the city guards, "What business do you have in Omashu?"
Koen stepped forward and answered the guard, "We are a group of friends adventuring. We come simply to restock on supplies and then we will leave. We aren't going to cause any trouble, I can assure you."

The guard turned and spoke to his partner in hushed tones before turning back to the group, "Ok you can pass, but you will be watched to ensure you don't cause trouble."

Koen nodded and led the group through the gate and into the vast city of Omashu.
Once inside he spun around to face the group, "Ok guys and gals, let's spend a bit of time here looking around and shopping. There won't be many opportunities like this between here and Ba-Sing-Se so let's not waste it. We'll all meet back here at dusk."

((Ok, you guys can all split up and do your own thing if you want to. Nobody gets to cause trouble for the Cabbage guy though, I've already got a post lined up for that))
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Optix
Grand Templar

#27 Post by Optix »

((Bump))

darktimes
Grand Templar

Re: Avatar: Tale Of A Mad King IC (Signups OPEN)

#28 Post by darktimes »

Aldrin musters the wares in front of him, the busty and round peasant woman eying him suspiciously. most of the fruit she sells seems fresh enough, but he doubts that they will last for as long as he needs them to do.
he gives a curt nod to the woman and leaves. he's got water already, its not like they charge you for using the wells scattered across the city. its been tempting to avoid physical labor and get the water out with his bending, but Aldrin resisted and helped himself with the bucket. its bad enough that he's foreign, if the soldiers found out that he could bend he would be captured immediately. and he doesn't want to clean up the mess that would follow.
as he walks through the busy crowded streets, he notices signs of the tensions in the country. soldiers stay at every turn, in shadowy alleys and keep watch of the stream of people.
As Aldrin notices this, he grows highly self aware. he's sweaty, but not as dirty as the other people, and the silent authority he gives off with his head held high split the crowd a few meters in front of him. that is not good. he lowers his head, and lets strands of his hair hang over his eyes, he slouches forward and slowed his pace. suddenly the bubble of space that the crowd given him was gone, and he found himself jammed between a man in his fifties and a maybe ten year old girl hanging on her mothers hand like a lifeline. Aldrin smiles at the girl as she looks up at him, but the mother noticed and pulled her away. Shaking his head at this reaction, he looks around, and spots a bakery on the right side of the street. with the help of Mr. Elbow and the flow of the crowd he made his way over there.

the baker was a muscular and dark skinned man, a woman, probably his wife, tended to two children, boy twins apparently. Aldrin couldn't tell them apart.
Aldrin points over to two loafs of low quality bread...
This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

shinaki81
New Citizen

#29 Post by shinaki81 »

As Kanin walked through the gates she noticed something odd, the people didn't seem happy. Wouldn't they be proud of their strong city? Why do they all look to be in poverty? She thought. Just as Kanin was about to take another step a guard rushed passed her seizing a boy by his collar. What do you think your doing boy!""Please sir I'm just helping my mother with her duties." "Well then where is she you little rat?" the gaurd said in anger Kanin believed maybe the boy was an orphan and she had recognized the gaurd from somewhere either way she was going to help the boy. " let go of him" she strongly said fire glimmering in her eyes. "What did you say to me you little [censored]?" "That's him I recognize you!" Kanin knew now for sure that this man was the solider who had killed her mother. Before she knew it Kanin was bending fire like she had the power of 100 she was surprised herself at the size and heat coming off her bending. "So, are you going to let the boy go now?" Kanin was now grinning the sun was high and her bending abilities were at full power. Of course the gaurd fled without saying another word and before Kanin knew it she had wownd up in a cell somewhere in the kingdom. "I don't even know how I got in here" Kanin said to herself with a goldfish expression on her face.
hearts are broken,
hearts are repaired

BTW.. I am colour RED...

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#30 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Nazo and Blackbone finally reached the city. Nazo grinned and began asking for help.
Can someone help us?! My friend has a broken leg and we have no medical supplies! Nazo pleaded.
Nazo continued to drag his friend to the gates.

(sorry for the short post)
Image Image