BionicleRPG(Being Revamped Join OCC to assist if interested)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

BionicleRPG(Being Revamped Join OCC to assist if interested)

#1 Post by Duo Barton »

The Story

The story would take in a dimension alternative to the main Bionicle universe. There would be a series of island formations known as "the broken islands". Each island would be home to one of the bionicle creature species (Borhak, Rahi, Rakeshi, etc.). There is one central land mass that is home to the Toa (Guardians), Turaga (Village Leaders), and Matoran (Villagers). Connecting all these lands are “Gates” that run on elemental power. One merely has to touch the gate and focus their energy into it to activate it.

Mata Nui's and Makuta's influence over this dimension ended long ago so is no true God here. The characters are living creature that wear mask and armor. Even Matoran can use elemental powers like that of the Toa but on a much smaller scale (usually a fireball, burst of air, ice spike, etc.).

The original six elements (Air, Earth, Fire, Ice, Stone, and Water) are all still present. However, there are can also be new elements. Many variations of Toa, Matoran, Vahi, Borhak, Rahi, Toa Metru, Turaga, Borhak Kal, Rakeshi, Toa Stars, etc. live in these lands. Even new species have appeared.

Come and begin your tale of Bionicle.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Magma POV

He was walking towards the gate he still had a distance to go but it was his duty. The rock ground forced him to stay at this increasingly annoying pace. Finally, he got fed up he feed his energy into his sais. He threw his arms over his head and slamed them forward. He smiled at his handy work. He had just made a small canyon through a hill.

"I'll kill the one they call Beast. Then I'll eat him and capture the rest."
Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Never Look Back.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Tale of the Bionicle

#2 Post by Pyromancer »

The two Rahkshi in the arena were battling fiercely. They had been going at it for over twenty minutes so far, and both were exhausted. They clashed again, and the Kurahk managed to kick its oponent's legs out from under him before stabbing the Guurahk through the chest. The white Rahkshi howled to the heavens as the Rahkshi in the stands cheered.

In the back of the stands a metallic gray Rahkshi shook his head and walked out of the arena. It had been years since he had cared about fighting, winning a seven-on-one for the second time tended to do that. Not that he hadn't had fights since. Many younger Rahkshi had attacked him in some attempt to prove their strength, and there were always the Toa seeking to strike him down. He just stopped seeking them out. He walked out to a hill he had claimed as part of his lands and laid down near the top, staring at the clouds. Was I like that once? A hotblooded, overeager fighter?

His thought process was interrupted when part of his hill exploded. He screeched in surprise. "What the hell?!" He rolled to his feet and stood up before looking down to a red Rahkshi walking through the divot in his hill. Now annoyed, he jumped off the hill and landed in front of the intruder, staff in hand. "Mind telling me why you just blew up part of my territory, firespitter?"
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#3 Post by Duo Barton »

Magma POV

The new Rakeshi was now blocking his path.

"Thessse are no man'sss land. All land thisss clossse to the gatesss is meant to be destroyed in engagement with the Toa-Heros, their kind, or other challenging sssspeciesss. You ssshould know thisss, Grey-One. Now, move. I am hunting the ssstrongessst being known to exist. The one called Wiz. He would already have been mine had Beassst not interfered. I will allow no onesss to interfere."

He pushed past the grey-one and continued his journey towards the gate, hissing steam as he walked.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by Pyromancer »

Rourahk's hand snapped out and grabbed the firespitter by the throat. "Whose job do you think it is to make sure these lands stay neutral?" He lifted the firespitter off the ground and then slammed the Rahkshi into the side of the new canyon hard enough to embed the other Rahkshi's spines in the wall. He then planted his foot on the other Rahkshi and put his weight on it to pin him to the wall. "Besides, last time I checked that particular Turaga was the most well-guarded of them all. Fighting alone through every Matoran, Turaga, and Toa on their islands is suicide, even for someone like me."
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Duo Barton
Council Member

#5 Post by Duo Barton »

Magma POV

He looked at the one pinning him down. He closed and then opened his double jaw mouth wide, letting loose a blast of fire. He then closed his eyes. When he reopened them and blasted the stranger full force with his heat blast. The stranger slammed into the other side of the canyon. Magma sent heat through his spine melting the rock around it until he was free. He continued walking towards the gate.

"When I had an influence on the Kraata, I almost sssucceeded. I defeated Beassst because he wasss a weakling before. Volt wasssn't a problem nor wasss hisss sssissster Gargoyle. I thought only the old one was left but I wasss wrong. Dusssk ssstood in my way. I realized he would kill himssself to dessstroy my Kraata legionsss and all Kraata of this place but I did not know how it would affect Beassst. Beassst changed and wasss able to defeat me. Now, Grey-One, I can play with you no longer. Beassst, you will sssoon be united with Dusssk again. I ssswears it."

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#6 Post by Pyromancer »

Rourahk got up from where he had been blasted, looking bored and unharmed. A second later his elbow had collided with the red Rahkshi's ribcage and sent him tumbling to the ground. "Hmph. You must be that fool Magma. No offense, but you don't stand a chance against me." He absently scratched his back with his staff. "Still, if you have a deathwish I suppose I shouldn't bother stopping you. You certainly aren't the first idiot to try this, and I doubt you'll be the last."

He shook his head and started walking away. "Honestly, that moron couldn't pull it off with the meagar backup Kraata could provide, and he thinks he can do it solo? Idiot."

Duo Barton
Council Member

#7 Post by Duo Barton »

Magma POV

Scoffing at the Grey-Ones ignorance. Stands as he brushes himself off.

"Everyone elssse assssssumed the Kraata were weak. They corrupt the masssksss and the onesss wearing them. They are weak to any ssspeciess but the gloriousss Rakeshi! Only a Rakeshi could unlock the powersss hidden and dormant inssside that worm like body. They magnify a Rakeshi's power tenfold for each one he takesss into hisss body. Now they are gone though...I lied earlier. I ssstopped caring what happened to Wiz long ago. Now all I wantsss isss Beasst head, tail, and wings on a spit. Certainly, a fighter like yourssself would enjoy a fight like that would..."

He gripped both his Sais in one hand.

"...HE NOT!"

He jumped at the Grey-One. Magma gripped his opponents head with his free claw and slammed into him the canyon wall. He ran dragging his opponents head through the wall. When he came to theend of the wall. He slammed his opponent into the ground then threw him into the air. He jumped and grabbed the Grey-One by the foot and then hurled him to the ground.

"You ssshould join me and perhapsss you could aquire some trophiesss to..."

Looks around at the hill and barren landscape.

"...Better mark your territoriesss."

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#8 Post by Pyromancer »

Even as he was thrown, Rourahk promptly reoriented himself and shot back up towards Magma, grabbing the weaker Rahkshi by the throat. His armor had protected him from any sort of damage Magma was aiming to cause. Even as they hovered in midair he slung his staff over his back and took the sais from Magma.

"You're pathetic."

He slammed one fist hard into the other Rahkshi's gut. "I stopped caring about fighting years ago. There was simply noone left who could give me a challenge."

Another fist, this one to Magma's face. "Besides, the Kraata are a crutch. A true Rahkshi fights and wins using strength he has earned. The fact that you stooped to using them tells me..."

He held the other Rahkshi up, then hurled him to the ground, launching a bolt of magnetic force down to accelerate Magma's fall. "... just how weak you really are!"

((Yes, magnetism apparantly allows him to do this. Look it up on the Bionicle wiki. And no, I didn't know he could do this when I made the character.))

Duo Barton
Council Member

#9 Post by Duo Barton »

Magma POV

"You're ssstrong Grey-One. I'll givesss you that but..."

Points one fist at the ground and one at the enemy.

"I hasss been through hellsss and back. I'llsss never admit defeat!"

He shot a concentrated heat beam at the Grey-One and a uncontrolled blast at the ground to counter act the force of the blast and his fall. He hit the Grey-One square in the throat. After a wobbly landing, he swung around his arm and gave another concentrated blast. This one hit the Grey-One's chest.

"If yousss are ssso ssstrong why doesss you not command a fortressssss?!?"

(I destroy your hill with my fire Rakeshi. My Hill :) )

Turtleleaf
Grand Templar

#10 Post by Turtleleaf »

Drain had been traveling for a while. He wasnt sure how long anymore. He had been from the land of the Toa many times and now he dared venture to the land of the Rahkshi. Its was a foolish mistake to do such but he was determined to see, if any at all, if they changed from their insane power hungry ways. From what he could see at the gate alone he doubted they had. What the hell are they doing? he though as he approached slowly watching the two Rahkshi fight.

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#11 Post by Pyromancer »

Rourahk could see the blasts coming this time, and brought up a barrier in time to deflect both. He then noticed the Bohrok watching the fight. He turned his attention back to Magma and shot down to him. He slammed a kick hard into the other Rahkshi's back, knocking him to the ground face-first. He then drop-kicked the red Rahkshi hard enough to embed him in the ground and planted one foot on top of his head, pushing it down to stop the use of most of his attacks. "I'd love to keep playing around, kid, but right now I have other things to deal with. Be a good boy and stay down and maybe I won't force you to get someone to repair my hill."

He then walked off Magma and approached the Bohrok. "And just what is a member of the swarms doing here in Rahkshi territory? It's not as though your kind particularly like us."

Duo Barton
Council Member

#12 Post by Duo Barton »

Magma heated up his body and freed himself. He noticed the Bohrak now. He stood and followed the other Rakeshi.

"Grey-One, you avoided my quessstion. Now asss to wo will repairsss your hill. Why not makesss the tressspasssssser do itsss?"

Turtleleaf
Grand Templar

#13 Post by Turtleleaf »

Drain looked at the Rahkshi and let out a distastful grunt.
Is there a issue with me being here with a challenge to the one you call "Rou-
He stopped suddenly and walked up to Magma and pinned him to the ground, starting to use his krana to suck the life out of him
Did I adress you?

Duo Barton
Council Member

#14 Post by Duo Barton »

Magma opened his mouth, roaring. The blast of fire he spat out had twice the power of the attack he had given the Grey-One. The Bohrak flew backwards. Magma stood flames coarsing along his limbs now.

"How dare you touch me you filthly insssect! Nor wasss I ssspeaking tosss yousss! Touch me againsss and I will reunite you with your preciousss queensss in hell!"

Turtleleaf
Grand Templar

#15 Post by Turtleleaf »

Drain landed harshly and laughed as he got up. He grabbed a nearby plant to heal himself.
"that was rather amusing. But was that the best you could do?"
He then ran up and kicked magma in the stomach and threw him on the ground pinning him on the ground backwards.