BionicleRPG(Being Revamped Join OCC to assist if interested)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

Re: Tale of the Bionicle

#16 Post by Duo Barton »

Magma blocked the kick in time. He smiled.

"Not even clossse, insssect."

He grabbed the foot and spun. He spat a ball of fire at the Gate causing it to activate in response to the elemental energy. As the portal opened, he threw the bohrak into it. He didn't no if the Bohrak would land in its island or somewhere else but wherever it landed it would not be on Rakeshi island.
Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Never Look Back.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#17 Post by Pyromancer »

Rourahk gave Magma a swift kick to the torso to send hhim back and caught the Bohrok by one power shield to stop him going through the portal. After making sure the Bohrok was on his feet he walked over to Magma and gave him a hard kick to the ribs. "Because he wasn't the one who blew up the hill. As for why I'm not one of the so-called Rahkshi lords, I'm not arrogant enough to think I can control large numbers of our kind." He pulled Magma's sais from where he had stuck them to his armor and locked them around Magma's wrists, greatly increasing the magnetic pull between the two weapons to turn them into an impromptu set of handcuffs.

He then turned to the Bohrok. "Sorry about the interruption. Apparantly this idiot," he stomped down on Magma's back to pin him to the ground, "needs to learn to shut up when the grown-ups are talking."
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#18 Post by redundant_redundant »

(ignore this post for now)
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

Chocolate wrote:Because its TASTY
- Chocolate

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#19 Post by Duo Barton »

Magma dislocated his left shoulder and pulled it out. The sai cuffs closed around his right wrist. He backhand the bohrak into the ground. He slammed his fist into the Grey-Ones face knocking him to the ground. He popped his shoulder back into place. He began walking toward the gate which had closed.

"It hasss been fun but I have Beassst to hunt."

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#20 Post by Pyromancer »

Rourahk simply caught the fist Magma threw at him and squeezed down hard. There was the distinctive sound of many bones breaking as he did so. He then gave Magma a hard kick and sent him flying at the gate, a bolt of magnetic force shooting ahead of him to activate it.

After Magma flew through and the gate shut off, Rourahk shook his head. "Idiot. Well, let's see how he handles being sent [censored] over teakettle into Rahi lands." He turned to the Bohrok. "Now that that's out of the way, mind telling me what brought you here?"

((Okay, enough autohits. It was interesting for a bit, but it's gotten old fast.))
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Duo Barton
Council Member

#21 Post by Duo Barton »

Magma landed on his feet on the other side of the Gate. He hissed as he looked over his body.

"Asss sssoon as I get back I will........thanksss the grey-one."

He was looking at the fist that had made the breaking noise. He smiled as what looked like pieces of glass fell away from his arm.

"It looksss like the Grey-One actually releasssed my arm from that accursssed armor ssseal Dusssk placed on me before hisss death. I'm not at full power yet but when the ssseal is gone my powersss will be a hundred fold what it isss now. Then the Grey-One will not be given a handicap."

Magma laughed and began walking.