Shing-Fei Tournament IC

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Shing-Fei Tournament IC

#61 Post by Raphael »

Arin saw the girl duck around the corner and slowed down *Looks like I wasn't as quiet as I thought...* He creeped up to the edge of the wall and slowly inched his head up to peek around the corner. Somehow, he just knew that she must be expecting him to come around, so he had to try his hardest to be careful when looking around the corner.

Optix
Grand Templar

#62 Post by Optix »

As soon as Hakita saw the slightest bit of Arin's head round the corner she quickly stepped out from against the wall, thrusting one of her arms under his shoulder and executing a perfect hip through to land Arin on his back. She then looked down at him, her expression serious and her eyes portraying her ire perfectly, the blade of her katana resting against his throat, "So why were you following me? What gives you permission to sneak after a samurai warrior? Answer me now or die."

--------------------

When the announcement was made over the speakers Izzy and Joseph stopped stuffing their faces and stood to make their way towards the arena to watch the match. 
Izzy walked calmly while Joseph ran like his life depended on making it there before the fight started. 
Izzy merely chuckled to herself as she watched Joseph running, He's still a child at heart, no matter how long he's been alive
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#63 Post by Raphael »

Arin coughed when he was knocked onto his back, and stopped cold when he felt the cold steel touch his throat. He spoke calmly, trying not to move around a lot or risk having the sword cut him "Woah, take it easy miss! I was just curious why you were walking around secretly, nothing more. I swear on my life...Which is kinda in your hands at the moment by the way..."

Laij
Grand Templar

#64 Post by Laij »

Rakkon walked around a corner and saw Arin and Hakita lying on the ground. He whistled and kept his distance, smiling with amusement.

"That doesn't look too comfortable, friend." He leaned against a wall and looked at Hakita. "You should let him go and go watch the match instead."

Optix
Grand Templar

#65 Post by Optix »

Hakita was annoyed by the whelp beneath her, but was more annoyed by the one who walked around the corner next. This was the one that she could see took pleasure in killing others.
She sheathed her katana and helped Arin up, "This time I will forgive you. But don't try and sneak after me again. My business is my own."

She then turned to Rakkon, her gaze ice cold as she spoke, "For your sake I hope we never fight each other. I would hate for my blade to slip and taste too much of your blood, you cold hearted murderer."

She then turned her back and walked off, heading straight for the Arena to take a seat and watch the fight. She had to at least look interested. Plus it would let her know if He was going to be at each of the matches or not.
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Laij
Grand Templar

#66 Post by Laij »

Rakkon didn't change his expression, still smiling and looked after her as she left.

"I wonder what I did to make everyone think I am a murderer." He walked over to Arin, offering a hand to get himself up. "You okay there, friend?"

isstmich
Grand Templar

#67 Post by isstmich »

The moment the door opened issy got up and groaned as he walked inside. " may we get this over with quickly" he said to Derek. as he walked past. " and my the best thing win."

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#68 Post by Raphael »

((He's already on his feet, and Hakita was standing))

Arin dusted himself off after Hakita helped him up and watched the samurai girl leave, glancing at Rakkon once she was out of sight "Maybe it's because you asked about "accidental" deaths, and you sounded pretty eager when you asked it too." He followed after Hakita, heading for the arena stands to get a view of the fight "The smile didn't help much either."

Laij
Grand Templar

#69 Post by Laij »

((Sorry, sorry))

Rakkon started walking behind Arin, sighing as he did.

"What can I do? I'm just a happy man. This ain't fights to the death and I enjoy fighting. Now, wouldn't it be safe to make sure what happens IF an accident occurs? I'm just misunderstood, that is all." He sped up his pace so he came up side to side with Arin. "But I must say, I liked the look in your eyes when you grew pissed off at that old man. I've been called a lot of things in my time, I know how to handle it. But how about you? Haven't anyone else seen the dark side of your soul?"

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#70 Post by Raphael »

Arin glanced over to Rakkon again "Most people that do wind up in the hospital with severe injuries, and a loss of memory of what happened to them, thanks to Aria." He looked forward again, sighing "I always pray that people never have to see that side of me, or the same thing could happen to them if she isn't around, maybe even worse."

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#71 Post by Pyromancer »

Derek watched Issy enter the arena in silence, then walked over to Tabby and put a hand on her shoulder. "You should probably head up into the stands. Try not to get to close to the edge, though. I don't want you to be hit by a stray attack." With that said, he turned and entered the arena, still trying to figure out why he had opened up so much to Issy.
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.