Magic and Steam: An Empire Divided

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Magic and Steam: An Empire Divided

#166 Post by Raphael »

Drake chuckled and waved his free hand dismissively "I'm fine. I've done this several times before, so I'm used to it. It's nice to have a tent instead of a man made roof though." He set his arm down and yawned "Sweet dreams Alex."

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#167 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Brutis nodded no at Eaton. He didn't need food or sleep. He needed to keep watch for a few more hours.
I'm OK, just need to stay up. He said.
He wanted food and sleep. He didn't need it.
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#168 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Hmmm... Eaton walked back to the fire and grabbed some food. He walked back to Brutis. Hey, catch. Eaton tossed his a hunk of meat. You can at least eat while "on duty".

Toastradamus
Master

#169 Post by Toastradamus »

"If you say so. G'night." said Alex, closing her eyes. "He's like Will, different than most humans I've met. I'm glad he's decided to join us. Besides, he's cute...for a human." She thought with a smile, her eyes drooping, in no time at all she was fast asleep.

((OOC: Okay, everyone wrap everything up. There will be some more interaction in the morning, then a time warp to the city when everyone is ready.))
We cant stop here! This is bat country!

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#170 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Brutis grabbed the meat and nibbled it. He couldn't let his guard down. He sighed and looked around some more. He did all he could to pass the time, sharpen his sword, polish his shield. He just needed to get through his shift.

( Alexander and Brutis are watch so this is all for them tonight)
Image Image

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#171 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Eaton watched the man start to eat. Alright, I'm gonna pack it in nite'. Eaton went back to the fire and found and open tent.

((sorry for the lameness I did this at 1 in the morning))

Samdragon07
Master

#172 Post by Samdragon07 »

Markus was still in deep thought about getting everybody safely into the next city. "If the next town is legion than almost all the people are most likely wanted. Ok let's recap I woke up at the inn Diana watch as legions man held hostage that man, fight started, minions started to go upstairs changed in to full armor in my private room. Minions attacked the civilians, and they could not have known that I was the man in the armor. Plus they shot me so they might think that the man in the armor is dead so I'm safe for now. Now to think of a way to get the others inside the town."

After hours of thinking he gave up and would try again in the morning.

Alleycat
Templar Master

#173 Post by Alleycat »

Alearen woke slowly, coming out of his magically comatose state with a pounding headache, and a backache that would haunt him for a week.
"Oh well, I suppose that's my own fault. Think as a damn healer, I could heal casual aches."
Sighing at the unfairness of the world, Alearen lifted himself up to find himself inside a small tent facing an almost dead campfire. Pushing his way up, he walked out of the tent and stretched.
"Great. I wake up in a strange camp with a horrible headache, and I didn't even get to get drunk and have some fun in the first place..."
He turned around, and nearly jumped out of skin to see a spartan of all things sitting nearby.

(( OOC: Early morning-ish time, and BUMP! ))
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

superscalyfish
Grand Templar

#174 Post by superscalyfish »

(I'm not gonna argue X3)
*Aaron pads into the campsite, his fur slightly damp and a little poofy. He casually noms some blackberries. He notices Alearen and gives him a half wave as he pads closer to the campfire, nudging the embers with his (Hind)paw, then sitting down, glancing around confusedly as he pops another blackberry into his mouth*
"I'm pretty sure there was more people than this last night... Everyone still shacked up?"
Bunneh boy! o3o

Looking for an RP that's fun, casual and always accepting sign-ups? As much for humans as it is for furries? Then why not check out Eden's Restuarant and Arcade http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16074

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#175 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Alexander looked at the two who were in the camp, he really wished he knew what they were. Tails, ears, fur? He'd never seen anything like this back at Sparta. He got up and walked over to Brutis to wake him up. But he didn't have to, the moment he got up Brutis got up. He didn't sleep all night, he'd just laid there with his eyes open.
Image Image

Samdragon07
Master

#176 Post by Samdragon07 »

Diana woke to the sun brightness. She didn't know where she was until she saw the Mage walk over to the Spartans she slowly got up and put her thumb on the sun "1 2 two thumbs cover the distance the sun has traveled so it's 7 to 8." Markus came back with a makeshift fishing rod with just a stick and string in his mouth and a bag which he stole from someone. "What happened to your arm." Markus said after spiting the rod out " I was shoot while tring to save you and the bullet did something to it." "o yea now I remember sorry." Markus said "don't worry I will have a healer look at it." Diana started to go over to Markus "so you went fishing when." "overnight" "so are you not tired" "no I have had a nice nap in the forest around total darkness. I woke up about an hour later." so do you want to use my arm again or are you going to start a fire right." Diana remembered what he ment and snickered a little she went to where the fire was and put some more wood and leafs on the other logs and poked at it with her lance to reignite the fire. Markus but the bag near a log and gave a stick to the Spartans, Mage, and Diana. " So who are you three" Markus asked.

superscalyfish
Grand Templar

#177 Post by superscalyfish »

*Aaron looks down at the relit embers, then rolls his eyes as he gets up and heads to the forest. He comes back moments later with a pawful of kindling to keep the fire for a little bit, dropping them down on the fire while poking around, trying to get the sticks to light. He brushes a bit of dirt off his left sleeve, then turns back to staring idly at the flames, popping another berry into his mouth*
Bunneh boy! o3o

Looking for an RP that's fun, casual and always accepting sign-ups? As much for humans as it is for furries? Then why not check out Eden's Restuarant and Arcade http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16074

Samdragon07
Master

#178 Post by Samdragon07 »

Diana got a fish from the bag that Markus had "anybody want fish."

superscalyfish
Grand Templar

#179 Post by superscalyfish »

"Hm... Sounds good actually, what type of fish?"
*Aaron grins, offering up some blackberries*
"I found some fruit bushes last night, and they're just perfectly right... Heh, feel free to help yourself."
*He says with a friendly grin*
Bunneh boy! o3o

Samdragon07
Master

#180 Post by Samdragon07 »

Markus took a fish out and said "By the look, blue gills. Not the biggest but they have a lot near the river."