Magic and Steam: An Empire Divided

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Samdragon07
Master

Re: Magic and Steam: An Empire Divided

#136 Post by Samdragon07 »

"The battle of Thermopylae, Romans vs Persians, three day battle. Romans were better trained but perians outnumbered them. Landscape advantage Romans. formations Romans had a line after line making the perions ludicrous fight style worthless. Romans look like they would win but Persians had arrows. Third day, roman main force withdrew from battle while 300 Spartans took down wave after wave of persians. Afternoon, Spartans loss energy and loss the battle with the Persians. Persians won but took heavy losses and Romans had A major moral boost. That battle" Markus said

"Bookworm" Diana said.

"Anyway ,I'm not tired. I've been asleep all day so, if you are tired, I will take your shift." Markus said with a smile.

(OCC) This I did in one take. my history teacher made listen to the real battle.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#137 Post by Raphael »

Drake looked over at Markus and thought about his question for a while "Well, I never had much experience with mithril, but I suppose it shouldn't be a problem. Sure, I'll fix it." He then heard some rustling in the bushes nearby and smiled "Looks like our dinner is here."

Two black fox looking beasts came from the brush, dragging a huge boar. Unfortunate for the boar, it was still breathing, but only barely.

Toastradamus
Master

#138 Post by Toastradamus »

"Gah! What the hell?" Will said, his hand going for his pistol as he saw the strange fox beasts walk into the camp. Alex said nothing, but her right hand instinctively went for one of her swords, while her other hand grabbed Drakes. When she realized this she blushed heavily and quickly took her hand off his, hoping he didn't notice.
We cant stop here! This is bat country!

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#139 Post by Raphael »

Drake merely laughed at Will's reaction, falling back while holding his stomach. After finally catching his breath, he slowly got to his feet and walked over to Shade "Relax Will, they're not hostile, not to us." He patted Shade's head "Okay boy, you can call off the dogs now."

Shade's eyes stopped glowing and the shadow hounds dissipated like a black mist. After giving his ear a good scratch, he got on all four paws and walked over to the fire, laying down next to Alex.

((Found a new pic for those shadow foxes))

superscalyfish
Grand Templar

#140 Post by superscalyfish »

(Sorry, I've just been a little busy the last few days.)
*Aaron pauses, peering through some shrubbery to the source of the fire, and all the noise. He bit down on his lip slowly, making out at least four people from where he was situated. If it came to it, he could probably hold his ground long enough to escape, but in the mean time...*
"Urgh..."
*He mumbled weakly, but audibly. He stumbles out of the shrubbery, eyes closed, paw on his forehead. He staggers closer to the group, then a metre or so away, faceplants, collapsing and groaning into the dirt, his ears drooped low as he quivers slowly.*
Bunneh boy! o3o

Looking for an RP that's fun, casual and always accepting sign-ups? As much for humans as it is for furries? Then why not check out Eden's Restuarant and Arcade http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16074

Optix
Grand Templar

#141 Post by Optix »

Ezequiel watched as the hounds came out of the forest with a still breathing boar. "Interesting. Quite a pet you have there Drake."
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#142 Post by Natani--Fan. »

The two spartans jumped to their feet when they say the two hounds.
What the.......This is confusing! Alexander said.
He heard someone say that they weren't hostile but he didn't want to take any chances. Brutis, unlike Alexander, didn't seam to be bothered by the fact that a glowing red fox walked right into the camp.
Can he understand us? Brutis asked staring at the fox.
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#143 Post by Raphael »

Um, the foxes have already vanished... :maren: ))

Samdragon07
Master

#144 Post by Samdragon07 »

After Markus and Diana saw the foxes disappear, Diana smelled something that was quite familiar to the wolf. " So do you have a bunny with your group because I smelled this guy a mile away." Diana said while preparing to eat the poor boar.

superscalyfish
Grand Templar

#145 Post by superscalyfish »

*Aaron sniffles a little from his patch on the ground, picks up on the scent of food, and feels his chest palpitating slightly. He takes a deep breath to calm himself, then looks up blearily, his eyes half-closed. He looks around, then sniffles a little, as he mumbles*
"S... So hungry..."
*Weakly, not noticing any of the furs as those he met earlier in the tavern*
"P-please... Help..."
*He adds, to focused on the scent of food to pick out individual faces*
Bunneh boy! o3o

Looking for an RP that's fun, casual and always accepting sign-ups? As much for humans as it is for furries? Then why not check out Eden's Restuarant and Arcade http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16074

Samdragon07
Master

#146 Post by Samdragon07 »

Markus knowing his feeling of hunger at a young age went over to him. "Here join the party we just killed a boar so you can have some. If we don't have any pieces left you can take mine." Markus pulled the rabbit up and whispered. "If the wolf tries something just tell me I will talk to her."

superscalyfish
Grand Templar

#147 Post by superscalyfish »

"I... I... Thank you..."
*He smiles, giving him a light hug, before turning and sweeping his eyes over the group as he hugs himself lightly, trying to look as deshevelled as he can, which, from a fair amount of acting experiance is not too shabby. A slight frown falls over his face, until eventually, he mumbles in a stronger, more normal voice*
"Hey... Wait a minute..."
*As he looks to Will, a few of the faces ringing familiar, but his standing out the most. Throwing off any feeble pretence, he rubs the back of his neck and adds*
"... Huh... I know you, don't I?"

(Edit, Post 1000 woo XD)
Bunneh boy! o3o

Fritz
Native American German

#148 Post by Fritz »

(my lame half-as'ed excuse for not posting)
Julian had apprently fallin asleep during all the talking amongsts the members around him, he didnt mind talking he just saw it as a little boring and somtimes to lovey duby for his tastes.
(you can wake him up if you want, or not :p)
I can't have my cake hat and eat it too!
Fear my mastering of gif's!

Optix
Grand Templar

#149 Post by Optix »

Ezequiel watched as Aaron stumbled into the camp, looking weak and hungry. Ezequiel walks over to the man, addressing him in a stern tone, "There is no need for acting around here. If you are hungry and need food then you can just ask, without the need for acting. None of us would deny a fellow person food. We are not that cruel."
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Toastradamus
Master

#150 Post by Toastradamus »

Will grinned a little when the rabbit stumbled into the camp. "Yeah. I remember you Aaron." Will leaned back, scratching the back of his head. "What brings you out here?"
We cant stop here! This is bat country!