Magic and Steam: An Empire Divided

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

superscalyfish
Grand Templar

Re: Magic and Steam: An Empire Divided

#151 Post by superscalyfish »

"Er... Well you see..."
*He rubs the back of his neck with a little blush, as he turns to Will, brushing off his clothes quickly*
"Things started to get... Well, kid of messy back there. I thought it might be a good idea to just leg it? I was thinking of leaving town anyway."
*He turns back, nodding to Ezequial as he adds*
"Sorry, but Uh... You wouldn't believe some of the stuff that can happen to a guy when he's looking fora little scrap of bread and maybe some water... Last couple tried to run me through with a sword! Not a good night, I'll tell ya'..."
*He pauses, looking dreamy for a moment. When he snaps back to reality, he claps his paws together, smiles and adresses the group in general*
"So you wouldn't mind if I steal a little food? Oh... And you might want to be a little more careful with that fire... I was able to spot you guys from miles away and... Well for now it might be a good idea to try and keep a low profile, you know?"
Bunneh boy! o3o

Looking for an RP that's fun, casual and always accepting sign-ups? As much for humans as it is for furries? Then why not check out Eden's Restuarant and Arcade http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16074

Toastradamus
Master

#152 Post by Toastradamus »

"Thanks for the heads up." Will replied to Aaron. He got up from the fire and brushed himself off. You can help yourself to some food I guess. But. He paused and pointed at the rabbit. Nothing in this world is free. We'll discuss that in morning." Will got up and stretched a little, walking away from the fire. "As you people can plainly see, its getting late and i'm gonna get some shut-eye. Its been fun conversing with you all." He walked over to his single person tent and lifted the flap, before going inside he turned back to the rest of the party. "This tent, is mine. You guys sort out where you all are gonna sleep. Sorry but we don't have enough tents for everyone to have their own, so some of you are gonna have to share." He smiled a little and continued in laughing tone. "Although, for some of you thats not bad news at all. heheheh." He ducked into his tent and began to set up his stuff. Alex folded her arms making a small little "grumff" sound. "You always get the one person tent Will." She rolled her eyes and went back to the fire, she decided she would choose her tent later. She did feel a little sleepy though, as it was indeed quite late out now.

((OOC: okay, make your way to your tents and get some sleep. Once everyone ready I'll skip to morning where some last minute mingling can happen before the trip to the city. If you're passed out, please wake up in the morning, or even in the middle of the night if you wish.))
We cant stop here! This is bat country!

Optix
Grand Templar

#153 Post by Optix »

Ezequiel and Isabella stood up, excusing themselves from the group and retired to their tent for the night.
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Samdragon07
Master

#154 Post by Samdragon07 »

"I will guard with them" Markus said while getting up." my arm is stone but my clockwork pistol will alert everybody if there is trouble. Diana since there is no where to sleep please ether share or sleep in the carriage." Diana wanted to guard with her dad but was to tired. "Can somebody please let me sleep with them or get me a blanket."

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#155 Post by Raphael »

Drake smiled and shook his head *That guy is funny, this trip might turn out exciting afterall* He got to his feet and moved over to sit next to Alex again "I don't suppose you'd want to share a tent with me?" Before he could get either a positive or negative response from her, he quickly added "Don't worry, I wasn't being serious about it, not after only knowing you for one night. But if you did say yes, I'd promise to behave."

Shade merely covered his eyes with his paw again, still in the same spot that he was in before Alex got up ((he was laying next to her beforehand)). He let out a soft huffing sound, almost like a sigh.

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#156 Post by Natani--Fan. »

The two spartans didn't sleep. They just stood still, waiting. Finally Brutis was ordered to sleep for a few hours until he was woken up. Then it was his job to wait for a few hours. (sorry for the crappy post. That and the spartans are the night watch weather you like it or not, plz :P)
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

superscalyfish
Grand Templar

#157 Post by superscalyfish »

*Aaron watches Will depart, pauses, then heads over to grab himself some food. He sits back, eating quickly, not caring too much about manners at this point. He wonders, if he has to pay somehow, what's stopping him slipping away right now, and not coming back? Well... Besides the fact he has nothing better to do... He just hopes it has nothing to do with monetary payment, as all his money recently went on drink and bar food, not just for him, but there was nothing like buying a few rounds to make people... Open up to you... He smirks a little as he finishes off the few scraps of meat, pauses, then goes back, picking another slice and turning to the few remaining members still awake*
"I've already just caught an hour or so sleep, so I'm not too bad... I'm gonna go see if I can find somewhere near by to hole up... See y'all in the morning."
*And with a smile and a nod, he turns, then dissapears into the forest.*
Bunneh boy! o3o

Looking for an RP that's fun, casual and always accepting sign-ups? As much for humans as it is for furries? Then why not check out Eden's Restuarant and Arcade http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16074

Toastradamus
Master

#158 Post by Toastradamus »

Alex felt herself blushing even more, not knowing what to say. She looked to see all the other tents were already housing occupants. "I-i uh. I-i guess its alright." she said timidly. Her expression toughened up and she pointed at him. "Don't try anything funny now."

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#159 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Brutis ignored the one who left the group. All he cared about was food, something he hadn't had for a while now. But he pushed hunger aside and looked around. It was bad enough not eating for a few days but not sleeping too. He sighed and took off his helment, the bronze gleaming in the fire light. His stomach started to growl but he stayed right were he sat. He had to stay up for a few more hours, he just had to.
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#160 Post by Raphael »

Drake chuckled and nodded in agreement "Take it easy Alex, I'll sleep outside of any covers there might be in the tent. Besides, there's too many people around for me to want to try anything." He walked over to the open tent and kept the 'door' open "After you madam, I'll let you get comfortable first before taking my small spot in the tent."

Shade got up and after kicking a bit of dirt on the fire to die down a bit, went over to lay next to the tent opening. With Drake going to bed soon, he instinctively would keep watch over wherever he slept.

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#161 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Eaton, still sitting by the fire, watched as everybody made their way to a tent. He got up and walked over to the people guarding the camp. Hey, if you guys want I could watch while you eat or sleep. Eaton turned around and looked at the fire. I think there's still plenty of food left.

Samdragon07
Master

#162 Post by Samdragon07 »

Diana saw that everybody had retreated to there own tents "sigh" said Diana. Than she remembered that the mage that she put into the tent was still unconscious. Diana started towards the tent and saw a small glowing inside. She silently went inside to see the Mage was glowing. Afraid of knowing what might happen if she went any further, she went out of the tent and started towards the carriage and fell asleep.

Markus on the other hand was trying to think of ways to make something that could get him money to get the mithril and and find a way to sneak pass the legions in the next city. "Maybe no that's the worst idea." Markus thought. "I could use the wood around the forest we could disguise the carriage and say we are lumberjacks but that would give our position away and wake the damn forest. Sigh, I hope that there is something in the next area I can use."

Toastradamus
Master

#163 Post by Toastradamus »

"Thanks." Alex replied, and walked into the tent. She removed her armor started setting up her bedroll. Will had finished setting up his tent and was watching Drake, annoyed with his sappy comments. He made his way over to him. "Drake.I just thought I should tell you that Alex is like a sister to me, and I treat her as such." he pulled open his coat to reveal one of his pistols resting in its holster. "And if you upset my sister in any way, I wont hesitate to use this." Before Drake could even respond, Will was already walking back to his tent. "Sorry about the blunt message, but I felt I needed to get the point across. Its not like I hate you or anything, you seem like a nice guy." he turned back around to him. "Its just that I could be considered i'm...protective. Nothing wrong with that now, right? Eh, goodnight." and with that, he ducked back into his tent.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#164 Post by Raphael »

Drake rubbed his neck as Will walked back to his tent *Nice talking with you Will...* He ducked into the tent and laid on the ground, before he focused on sleeping, he turned his head toward Alex "Good night." He laid facing away from Alex, resting on his side and using his forearm as a pillow.

With both Drake and Alex in the tent, Shade laid down in front of the entrance and began scoping out the site, ready to deploy the hounds and either fight off the intruder or send off an alarm three times as loud compared to if it was just himself.

Toastradamus
Master

#165 Post by Toastradamus »

"Night." Alex replied, starting to drift off to sleep. She craned her head and looked over at Drake. "Hey, um, you alright sleeping on the ground? If you're cold i um, uh, could share some of the blankets." She said softly. "You look kind of uncomfortable on the ground." She lay on her back and looked up at the roof of the tent. "he better not try anything funny..." she thought to herself, wondering if what she said was good idea.