Magic and Steam: An Empire Divided

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

superscalyfish
Grand Templar

Re: Magic and Steam: An Empire Divided

#181 Post by superscalyfish »

"Hmm, they're edible enough. Sure, I'll take one or two, if you don't mind."
*He says with a grin, popping another blackberry into his mouth as he hops to his paws*
"So what's your story? How'd you end up here and... Uh... What exactly is here? I was told I could have some food, at a price... I'm not gonna wake up in a vat full of ice without a kidney, am I?"
*He asks, looking confused for a moment, then laughing*

(there is at least one large rat in my room right now... WTF? O.o)
Bunneh boy! o3o

Looking for an RP that's fun, casual and always accepting sign-ups? As much for humans as it is for furries? Then why not check out Eden's Restuarant and Arcade http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16074

Samdragon07
Master

#182 Post by Samdragon07 »

"Well, we are not that mean." Markus said "The enemy which were leagion attacked civilians so me and Diana protected anybody in our sight with our weapons. we got outnumbered and had to retreat. While retreating, I got shoot by a bullet with something in it making my arm stone. I personally got roped into this because we left all our mission money at the inn," Diana interrupted Markus "And to where we are, about a few miles off of town."

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#183 Post by Raphael »

Drake yawned and got off of the ground where he slept, stretching and climbing out of the tent to find that some of the group has already woken up "Morning all." He then saw Shade over by the large boar carcass, eating his fair share of the kill while it was still edible "I see someone was hungry." Shade looked up at Drake, then back down to the meat, where he resumed eating.

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#184 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Alexander glared at Brutis, he hated when he got like this.
What's the point of letting you rest if all you do is stay up all night?
Brutis didn't know what to say. He was to tired to talk. Alexander sighed, he drew his sword and said one simple word.
Spar?
Brutis nodded and took out his sword. The charged at each other sword hitting each other. No shield, no helmets, no armor. Just their skin and swords.

(They're wearing clothes. Just not the bronze armor they usually wear. And sorry for the short post, can't think of anything else)
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

superscalyfish
Grand Templar

#185 Post by superscalyfish »

Yeah... What the hell were Leigon men doing in a neutral town? I mean, it's not even like it has anything of real value apart from the port... And it's only really got enough room for a pawful of ships, at that."
*Aaron looks quizzically at the ground for a second, before shrugging, and adding as he pulls up his sleeve, revealing his metalwork arm*
"Then again, they've never really been the most logical bunch, have they?"
Bunneh boy! o3o

Looking for an RP that's fun, casual and always accepting sign-ups? As much for humans as it is for furries? Then why not check out Eden's Restuarant and Arcade http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16074

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#186 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Eaton woke up and walked out of his tent. Ugh... How's it goin' everyone? He stood up straight and cracked his back. So... Anyone know how long we'll be here? He sat down on a log and poked at the fire with a stick.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#187 Post by Raphael »

Drake stretched his muscles and walked over to the carcass, using his shorter, secondary sword to cut a slab of it off "My guess, until everyone is awake and able to think properly." After looking around, he found a large, flat stone and after making a stand for it from other rocks, set the meat slab on top of it. After several minutes of making it warm up, the meat began to sizzle quietly atop the heated stone, slowly beginning to cook "Anyone interested in ham for breakfast?"

Alleycat
Templar Master

#188 Post by Alleycat »

Alearen moved back towards a tree and leaned back, watching the camp suddenly come to life. He wasn't sure what to make of the situation, and looked around the tents and the sparring Spartans.

"Hate to bust in, but what exactly happened back there. Sorry if I caused any distress", he said, pointing the last statement at the Spartans.
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#189 Post by Raphael »

Drake looked over at Alrearen and shrugged "Long story short, Some guys attacked the Legion with most of us in the middle of it. And I may have made an enemy of my own out of that fight, sounded like the one in charge of those thugs fighting the Legion too." He chuckled and turned his attention back to the cooking stone, flipping the meat over for the other side to cook a little.

superscalyfish
Grand Templar

#190 Post by superscalyfish »

"The meat's kind of been sitting out all night... I think I'll stick with some fish."
*Aaron laughs, now finished his berries, as he sits cross-legged beside the fire, staring blankly into the forest. His ear twitches a little, then he sighs, turning his attention back to the group, giving them a small smile*
"So, everyone have a good night?"
*He chuckles, pushing his paws into his pockets*
Bunneh boy! o3o