"The Organisation" RP IC (Sign-Ups Re-Opened)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

Re: "The Organisation" RP IC (Sign-Ups Re-Opened)

#241 Post by TheNewGirl »

Kat:

"If I fired sodium from the cannon, do you think you could hit it with water when it's near Frost? It'll explode when the water hits it."

I hear Void's voice, and yell back an affirmative. I'm glad he's on my side.
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

isstmich
Grand Templar

#242 Post by isstmich »

Frost was surrounded with nothing, it reminded him of death. he didnt know if the person could hear him, or if the nothingness was a global effect or not, be he spoke none the less. "Sight is important, so is hearing. these mean nothing to me however, because people give off their own electrical auras, and i can feel these if your in my aura. let me tell you boy my aura is rather large, and i know exactly where you are." frost turned to face Jeff in the darkness and smiled a mocking smile. "i do not know what your planning but this wont slow me down much." Frost bent down and slashed his hand at the ground revealing the metal bone tips on his hand, which by now had regenerated. forcing power to surge into the tips, his fingers didnt heal, but his hand now had 5 points of light on it. when from above the dark cloud shifted and flickered as it cast out another bolt of lightening, directly at Jeff. the thunder crack wasn't very stealthy to say the least but an assault on the ground and air should put them on their guards.

Optix
Grand Templar

#243 Post by Optix »

Alexis nodded to Kat, "Course I can do that. That's easy as pie, and I like pie. Just tell me when Kat and I'll do it without any trouble at all, you just have to give me the word."
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#244 Post by BlueRogue »

Jeff winced as he felt the lightning bolt hit the outer edge of the dome of shadow he had created and be stopped cold, it could not take many more hits like that before the strain made him dismiss it. But he did not let his worry show up in his voice when he addressed Frost "Good, you can tell where I am that just makes this more exciting for me, and nice lightning blot by the way, too bad nothing from the outside can penetrate the wall of shadow I have created. And while I may have a magnetic field you can sense shadows don't so try and dodge this." Jeff concentrated on the blackness surrounding Frost and began to solidify parts of it and sending the now solid darkness into collision courses with Frost's body, concentrating of his joints to slow him down.

The shadow letters near the cannon start to shift and change reveling a new message to Kat and Alexis "I can't keep him occupied for much longer please be quick about whatever your planning"
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#245 Post by TheNewGirl »

Kat:

"I'll be firing two kinds of missiles- the sodium and some rocks. I'll yell when I'm using the sodium."

I smile at her, then get to work at the sound of Void's call. With a symbol on the ground, I enter the Alchemical Plane and painstakingly carve a huge transmutation circle into the ground. That done, I use that circle to manipulate the ground and some hydrogen from the water to form thinly-walled hollow projectiles. The general idea is that if he hits them with lightning the outer shell will crack and the lightning spark will ignite the hydrogen gas inside in a small but dangerous explosion. Then i form cannonballs with pure sodium in them that will ignite upon contact with Alexis's water. I have to be stingy with my sodium though; I still need it to power the cannon.
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

isstmich
Grand Templar

#246 Post by isstmich »

the five points of light on his hand sparked brightly and all focused inwards to the center of his palm, creating ball. the ball continued to grow into a large orb, and another bolt of lightening lashed through the sky at the dome. the shadow spikes didn't bother him and the easily slammed into his body and cut into his limbs. " i have fought people like you before, this all a matter of straining your mental status." the Orb fired and made a spiraling trajectory towards Jeff. his fingers stay alight as another orb was being formed.

BlueRogue
Merchant

#247 Post by BlueRogue »

"Oh [censored], he's knows how to deal with me." Jeff thought to himself as he raised a shadow wall to block the ball lightning and winced again as another lightning block hit the dome. "And he does not even seem to care that I'm slashing up his body at all. I really can not keep this up much longer." As he got more and more tired the voice in the darkness became louder and louder, it was still mostly unintelligible but he was making out couple of words every now and then "Emb.......e chao.......n you. Let ent......e yo......de." This was starting to freak him out, and it was distracting him. It distracted him so much that his reaction time on the second ball lightning was too slow and the ball hit him in the chest knocking him down, he barely kept the dome up. On the outside of the dome it began to visibly shrink and and waver looking like it would collapse at any moment.
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#248 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

Hezekiah smiled sheepishly, remembering that he'd promised Sira a tour. "Oh yeah, now that the evil Construct is dead, the ship should be relatively safe." He says, and leads Sira by the hand out of the room and into the nearby elevator. "Where to first? The engine room, or aquarium?" Hezekiah asks, holding Sira's hand gently in his own. "*Ahem* Actually Hezekiah, I think the Bridge would be the best place to start. There's something you two need to see and know first" Salacia interrupts, and Hezekiah saddens a little, hoping the delay won't take too long. "Oh well, okay then." he says, and the elevator transports the pair through the ship. A minute later, the cabin comes to a halt. "Well that was quick, the transport system is usually much slower than that." he says, a mixture of curiosity and confusion on his face. The door opens, and Hezekiah gasps a little. The Nautilus II's bridge is entirely unrecognizable to him. Everywhere, antique navigational instruments, levers, and other assorted Victorian devices have been replaced with touch-screens, holographic displays, and lots and lot of buttons. "It's..." "New? Different? I know. It would seem that Castle made a lot of changes to the ship in the short time he was in control. The truth is though; I think he'd been preparing to adopt this...new form for quite a while." Hezekiah scans over the bridge. Everything is so foreign to him and he feels odd, out of place. "How did Castle acquire all of this technology?" he asks. "Looking over scraps of his activity reports he left behind, Castle has apparently been stealing technology from military stations all over the world since the 1950's. He reverse engineered it, and put it to his own uses. In fact..."

In the center of the bridge, two rings, one on the floor and the other on the ceiling, glowed. An orb-shaped holographic display appeared between them, surrounded by a cylinder of blue light. "Castle specifically designed the changes to accommodate you Hezekiah. Step inside, and you'll see what I mean." Tentatively, Hezekiah leaves Sira's side and walks towards the rings. He carefully puts one foot inside the light-circle, then the other. The cylinder changes to a lighter hue, and Hezekiah is literally lifted off his feet. "Agh! What is this, what's going on?!" he yelps, flailing about in an attempt to escape. "Relax Hezekiah. It's an anti-gravity chamber. It allows you to be integrated into the system interfaces more efficiently." Realizing he can't really do anything about his situation, Hezekiah pulls his knees into his chest, and he floats a little higher, now in the center of the holo-sphere. His curiosity tests him, and he waves a hand across the inner surface of the globe. In a flash of light, schematics of the ship appear. Once again, Hezekiah doesn't recognize his own ship. "S-Salacia, what are those?" he asks, touching several spots on the ships exterior where large, rectangular prisms appeared. "Those? Those are rail-guns. They use five linearly arranged magnetic coils to hyper-accelerate depleted Uranium shells. Very fast, and very powerful." Hezekiah touches another point, this time a small box of text near where the engine room would be. "And that?" "Those are specifications on the ship’s speed and energy output. Much improved, by the way; the entire ship seems faster, more streamlined now.” Hezekiah doesn’t know what to think. On one hand, he has a modernized doom-ship practically capable of tearing nearly any navy in the World to shreds. ‘Not very appealing.’ On the other hand though; the ship, if used correctly, is a very powerful and useful tool rebuilt specifically for him. Hezekiah thinks about Sira, and realizes she'll probably understand the controls better than him. He turns his head towards her. “Would you like to join me? I know its not exactly the tour I promised you, but I think it would be a good idea to familiarize ourselves with the ship before we explore it.” He smiles and says “unless of course, you'd actually like falling into the devious traps Castle has almost certainly left behind.” “And don’t worry, there’s room for two.” Salacia echos. Hezekiah blushes, remembering she had seen the 're-union' between Sira and himself in the med-bay
We wear the mask that grins and lies,
It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,—
This debt we pay to human guile;
With torn and bleeding hearts we smile,
And mouth with myriad subtleties.
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

Nikolai-097
Templar GrandMaster

#249 Post by Nikolai-097 »

Gideon continued his work when the wall of electricity hit him. He shrieked in pain, arching his back as every muscle contracted at once. He slumped forward, smoke rising from his form. He blinked rapidly, and examined the coin. It was not complete, and... and... and he didn't know how complete should look! Frantically he got up and started running to the location of the old circle to find nothing. It was washed away in some attack or storm or apocalypse. He looked around angrily, trying to decide who was responsible, who must die. Who would suffer. There, those two fighting, it had to be one of them. He lifted them up with his mind, and walked toward them slowly.

"Which... which one of you, did this? Who... when..."

He glared up at them the "wind" picking up around him as he grew more and more agitated. His powers were unconsciously pushing up anything that came withing a few meters of him, tossing light things around, heavy objects remained untouched. For now. He was visibly shaking, and a fury burned in his eyes that would have cowed most who stood before him.
I will also punish without hesitation the weak, the incompetent, and the treasonous.— Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt

ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME!-Angry Marines Battle Cry

isstmich
Grand Templar

#250 Post by isstmich »

What is considered light to Gideon? ))

Frost smiled as the shadow dome flickered. another orb formed in his hand, this one was smaller then the two before it. but it shined brighter then them combined.He swiped his hand to the side, and a barrage of small orbs spiraled and spin in the air, each one collided with the dome until broke and crumbled. "there, all better." his mind wandered to memories, of his friend rocky. the previous Shadow adapt who he learned about how to deal with others of his ilk. Frost locked at the boy sprawled out on the ground, he considered what he should do. black heart wants them all dead, but these are just kids... all his training at requiem didnt really prepare him for this thing. and without orders from HQ, or sally he was at a loss of thought. he opened his hand and the orb vanished and a bolt shot out straight to Jeff. it missed as his body was lifted into the air. Frost felt a feeling, pulling at him, and looked around. his eyes rested on Gideon "great telekinetic."

BlueRogue
Merchant

#251 Post by BlueRogue »

Jeff finally completely collapsed under the strain of keeping up the dome. As the dome crumbled around him he was still awake but he felt the darkness of unconsciousness creeping up on him as Frost prepared to deliver the final blow. But before he could be finished off his body was lifted into the air and he saw Gideon slowly walking closer to him and Frost asking "Which... which one of you, did this? Who... when...". Jeff used the last of his strength to raise his head and say to Gideon "The one who hit you with the electricity would the large man over there. Go ahead and have "fun" with him. Now goodnight." His head slumped forward and he felt the darkness of unconsciousness envelop him. Just before his mind shut down completely he heard something in his head, laughter, a cold heartless laughter that even Gideon could not best.

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#252 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

Before Hezekiah can answer, Salacia speaks up. "Initializing...done. Your DNA signature has been added to the ship's interface. I also designated you as first-mate, so you have as much control over the ship as Hezekiah does whilst on-board." The anti-grav chamber manipulated Sira to where she was sitting next to Hezekiah. He smiles wide at her, and waves one of the 3-D ship schematics over to her with the flick of his hand. "This is incredible, you just glide your hands over it, and it moves! I've never seen anything like it." he says gleefully. Meanwhile, Salacia ran a general diagnostic of the ship. "So many changes", she says out loud. "Oh, and by the way dear, all you have to do in order to interact with the, uh...many new utlity ports and user interfaces is place your hand on it's screen, it'll recognize you instantly." she says to answer Sira's question. "Salacia, would you mind highlighting a foot route to the less deadly areas of the ship?" Hezekiah asks and turns to Sira, smiling. "Unless you'd like to stay here, or do something else?" Hezekiah doesn't really care whats Sira decides, as long as he's by her side. "*Sigh* I suppose I could, but I'm telling you, you're really missing out on the small army of war-clanks Castle stored in loading bay seven."
We wear the mask that grins and lies,
It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,—
This debt we pay to human guile;
With torn and bleeding hearts we smile,
And mouth with myriad subtleties.
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

Nikolai-097
Templar GrandMaster

#253 Post by Nikolai-097 »

Gideon looked at the giant. Smalls. That's his name. "You did this? You did this? To me?" Gideon lifted himself to be eye level with Smalls. "How do you want to die?" He yanked on the man's arms and legs, just enough to demonstrate that he could. A hand of force, grasped Smalls by the neck, not yet exerting power. "Or would you prefer something else? I can do it with the concrete if you want?" As he says that he rips a section of the concrete up holding it steady. "Or you can run. Your choice."
I will also punish without hesitation the weak, the incompetent, and the treasonous.— Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt

ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME!-Angry Marines Battle Cry

furon117
Templar Master

#254 Post by furon117 »

Juan, Joseph
"Well then if I have to be the one to die so be it, ready when you are Seto". Joseph clapped his hands with glee and drew out a syringe with a green liquid inside labeled H.T. 276 and three other needles. "I will require three blood samples first, is that alright with you?" "Sure go ahead." Aher taking the blood samples he mixed on with the serum in a separate vial and refilled the labeled needle. OK then, Seto when you grab the chip I'll administer the serum, then it's all up to Juan"
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"
http://mr-elditch-uncanny.tumblr.com/ <Methinks you should visit my tumblr

Optix
Grand Templar

#255 Post by Optix »

Seto nodded. He hated this idea but Juan had just volunteered. It would haunt his conscience for the rest of his life, but Juan was the only one with a chance of holding the roof steady long enough with his powers.
Seto nodded to Joseph to administer the needle, "Juan, you'll have to try and hold the roof up for as long as possible. Stand near the door way so we have a chance of pulling you out ok? I'll take the chip once you're near to door."
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.