"The Organisation" RP IC (Sign-Ups Re-Opened)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

isstmich
Grand Templar

Re: "The Organisation" RP IC (Sign-Ups Re-Opened)

#256 Post by isstmich »

Frost felt his limbs being pulled on. *i hate telekinetic users.* "if you pull hard enough you might be able to dislocate that, as for how to kill me... well, any idea you could ever think of i would be more the happy to let you kill me that way. i will put up a fight though." there isnt much he can do to the telekinetic since their power comes from the mind, and he isnt able to impair thoughts. the best he could do would mix the nervous signals to limbs, but he would just move them with his mind. he looked at the ground, and shook his head. "it is always odd being lifted up, i never get used to it." frost lifted up his arm and held his hand out with his middle finger held under his thumb. the finger snapped forwards, and flicked Gideon on the nose, giving a small static shock with it.

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#257 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

"Running database search now" Salacia responded to Sira's request. Hezekiah stops as Sira whispers into his ear. He cocks his head to the side a little, wondering what exactly Sira 'marking' him meant. Then he thought of what it implied, and smiled. If what Hezekiah thought was true, Sira marking him symbolized the two official being a pair. "Sira, you don't ever have to hide your instincts from me. It's what make you who you are, and I love who you are. Please, don't feel bad about it, or change the way you act." He didn't want her to feel like she had to restrain or inhibit herself around him, he wanted her to be as comfortable as possible. Out of curiosity, Hezekiah sniffs his arm, and notices a distinct scent to it; Sira's scent. "Besides, it's much better than some of the atrocious perfume ladies from my era used to wear. I swear, that stuff could kill you if you used to much." To demonstrate his point of acceptance, Hezekiah wraps Sira in a close, loving hug.
We wear the mask that grins and lies,
It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,—
This debt we pay to human guile;
With torn and bleeding hearts we smile,
And mouth with myriad subtleties.
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

furon117
Templar Master

#258 Post by furon117 »

Joseph, Juan
"OK then, administering serum... now" After administiring the serum he left the needle in for a second before filling back up then pulling it out. "The serum will begin to work in two minutes, go, now!" Juan nodded and quickly ran to the exit, the second his back was turned he removed the needle and downed the blood, swishing it around his mouth then swallowing it. "Oh dear, Seto I think he isn't going to make it, the time is nearly up, I suggest you grab it now."
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"
http://mr-elditch-uncanny.tumblr.com/ <Methinks you should visit my tumblr

Optix
Grand Templar

#259 Post by Optix »

Seto grabbed the chip and ran as soon as his hand had clasped around it. 
As soon as the chip lifted off the pedestal by the slightest fraction the trap activated. The mechanism holding the roof in place released itself, sending the roof on a fast course to meet the floor. 
As Seto ran, he quickly stashed the chip in his bag and flung the bag put of the room and into the corridor. 
As Seto made it to the exit he threw his hand back into the room, "Juan, grab my hand. We've got a chance to save you."
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#260 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

"Well, the closest area is the aquarium, so I think that's the best place to start" Hezekiah answers, and leads her to the lift. They descend a few levels, and the door opens to a long, railed walkway spanning a cylindrical chasm. "This is where you would view the ocean itself, but I've closed the windows because the pollution in these waters would make you sick just by looking at it." To his surprise, the metal curtains that shielded the waters from view began to retract. "Actually Hezekiah, I'd have to disagree." the coverings shrink from view, revealing a panoramic image of the Hudson River. Where literally tons of garbage and waste should have been though, the water was clear, illuminated by the vast amount of light the Nautilus produced. "What...how is the water so clean?" Hezekiah asks in wonder. "The area where the water has been cleaned only spans a fifty yard diameter around the ship, but it's still quite impressive. As to how it happened, it has something to do with the Sodium and Mercury batteries that power the Nautilus." 'Sodium batteries?' Hezekiah thinks to himself, and turns to the nearest user interface console. He brings up schematics of the original engines, and the current ones. "Good Lord, no wonder the water is so clean around the ship. Sira, the engine's have increased productivity ten-fold! They take in Seawater, purify it, extract its Sodium content, and use it to power the ship, just like the original Nautilus." His mind begins to work faster and faster about what all the changes meant, and he begins humming '1812 Overture'. Strangely, it causes him to work even quicker, the two-toned melody ringing in his ears as his hands glide over the holographic screens faster than Sira can track them. "Amazing,theshipisnowcompletelyselfsustaining.IfonlyIcould"- Hezekiah stops, when he realizes that he had begun to Heterodyne again. "That was...odd." He says, and turns back towards Sira. "I can't even keep it from happening. How do I know I won't eventually go crazy from this?"
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

Nikolai-097
Templar GrandMaster

#261 Post by Nikolai-097 »

EDITED

The static shock was it. A real attack would have been forgivable, but this impertinence was more than he could stand. He screamed in rage and he rushed in throwing a hay maker, only this punch was augmented by a telekinetic blade. He punched it into Small's chest, cleanly slicing a thin cut through him. As he pulled the blade out, Gideon smiled as the blood sprayed. "That will shut you up." He turned around and took a few slow steps away. He held his hands up, looking at the blood, and grinning. Only, that wasn't blood. What's this? Its not quite blood. But, it might as well be. It is a fluid that comes out when you slice him.
I will also punish without hesitation the weak, the incompetent, and the treasonous.— Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt

ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME!-Angry Marines Battle Cry

isstmich
Grand Templar

#262 Post by isstmich »

Frost has no blood, its all nano gel))

"oh my" frost looked down, "how unpleasant" he said looking at the slice in his chest. the gash began to seal itself shut and frost looked up. "all better" He clapped his hands and shot a bolt at Gideon's feet, to send a jolt up through his body. the cloud above grew dark again and a bolt flew down towards void and the others.

Nikolai-097
Templar GrandMaster

#263 Post by Nikolai-097 »

The bolt was shocking hit Gideon hard. He hadn't been expecting to be hit. No one took a telekinetic blade through the chest and survived. He screamed hoarsely as electricity surged through him, once it was completed he fell to his knees, once again smoking. He ground his teeth together as the other bolt was flying toward the others. He lifted a hand to the sky, still shaking, not from rage but because his nerves were still not responding quite right. A pressure wave shot off from under him crushing the ground out around him down, putting him at the center of a crater. "Now you [censored] up Smalls. Now you have [censored] up." He did so he stood, and lifted himself into the air, along with several chunks of concrete. Once levitating, he started putting the concrete into various orbits around himself. He selected one of the pieces of concrete and began shattering it into more spear-like shapes. He hurled each of them like a javelin with his mind. If they hit the target, he'd be impaled, hit the ground, that was a bigger mystery. They were going fast, so if they hit at the right angle they'd just stab into the ground, but they could also just shatter into possibly lethal shards of of cement.
I will also punish without hesitation the weak, the incompetent, and the treasonous.— Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt

ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME!-Angry Marines Battle Cry

isstmich
Grand Templar

#264 Post by isstmich »

Frost watched passively as the concrete was turned into a wall of spikes. *great* he thought to himself *it is Aaron, kaguya all over again.* he sighed and shook his head, as he closed his eyes. "well does that not just beat all." his last word wasnt really a word, but more of a sound that was punched out of his chest when the spikes impaled through his body and nailed him to the base of the statue.

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#265 Post by BlueRogue »

As the bolt of lightning streaked towards Jeff's unconscious body a wall formed in it's way and absorbed it. If anyone had been paying attention to Jeff they would have noticed that while it still seemed to be shadows that formed the barrier there were blue streaks forming and disappearing in it in random designs and and random durations. After the bolt was gone the wall dissipated and left a shallow furrow where it had come in contact with the ground and the shadow cloak the covered Jeff's body finally melted away exposing his normal form. Once he was completely back to looking like a normal human his body twitched and his nose began to bleed.
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#266 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

"Metal huh?" Hezekiah says, scratching his chin thoughtfully. "What about Iron? Or Brass? Copper maybe? Do you know of any songs like that?" Hezekiah asks. He could have sworn he'd seen Sira roll her eyes, bemused. Hezekiah is about to ask her why when Salacia interrupts in her typical fashion. "Sira, I had to run a third scan, but I managed to find all the information on the projects you asked for as I could. Information was retrieved from the 'Treyarch Secure Knowledge Vault'. Secure? Hah, Hal 9000 could've broken into that thing." Hezekiah practically groans. Though he had created Salacia and did care about her well-being, sometimes it seemed that she had a penchant for interruptions. "I must say, you have quite a dark steak to you, secret Nazi super weapons? What are you up to?" Salacia seemed to be enjoying the interrogation a bit too much, so Hezekiah decided to make an interjection of his own. "Oh, get on with it Salacia." "Hmph. I bring you back to life and this is how you repay me? Fine, I'll 'get on with it', but for Sira, not you." Hezekiah threw his arms up in resignation. "As I was saying, the 'Der Riese' was a project meant to reanimate Germany's fallen soldiers, kinda like the Heterodyne's Jagermonsters, in a way. 'Die Glocke' was either a small electric weapon, much like Hezekiah's, or an experiment in anti-gravity. Now 'die wunderwaffen' is a bit tricky. Most of the information was sketchy, or lost in translation, but I believe it's just a broad, overall term for the Nazi's projects. You'll find a full report the next time you access an interface port."

(((OOC-And yes, Hezekiah is that oblivious to modern music :P )))
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#267 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

Hezekiah's thoughts were abruptly brought back to the others when Sira reminded him. When he thought about it, he realized they must've been down there for quite a while and the rest of the team would almost certainly wonder where they were. "OH! I can't believe I forgot about the others. Of course, nearly dying might have that effect." He says, grinning slyly. He watches Sira switch into her disguise, and saddens slightly. While he much preferred her in her true form, Hezekiah understands her need to be 'acceptable' by most people’s view. 'Hopefully one day I'll be able to convince you it isn't necessary. That you have nothing to fear from others when I'm with you' Hezekiah thinks to himself. He looks through a few more files on the interface port, and turns back to Sira. "Ready. Salacia, a lift to the surface if you could." There's a sharp *BEEP*, replacing the usual ding, and a door opens up to a recently 'remodeled' lift. The two enter, and the transport zips them upward. On the way up, Hezekiah can't help but feel a little more energetic, stronger even. His thoughts return to reality when the doors reopen, presenting the outside world to Sira and Hezekiah. Hezekiah brings his hand up to shield his eyes as they adjust to the bright sun, and he leads Sira out. The air tastes somewhat sour to him, evidence of the cities pollution. It sharply contrasted to the filter-scrubbed, metallic air in the Nautilus II. They walk to the edge of the ship and are about to slide down the now slanted, rather than curved surface of the ship when a metal walkway extends from the ship to the ground. "Well that's useful" Hezekiah notes as they walk down. He looks around when they reach the ground, and is surprised to see that the site is even more destroyed; yet another battle has occurred. Walking a bit faster now, Hezekiah nears Seto. "Geez, what happened here?" he asks incredulously.
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

furon117
Templar Master

#268 Post by furon117 »

Juan, Joseph

He held out his hand to grab Seto's when his arm still holding up the ceiling made a creaking noise. [censored]! Suddenly he felt intense pain everywere in his body. Before another thought crossed his mind all his bones gave out at once. The roof suddenly fell downwards with a loud crash, erasing any posibility of saving him. Joseph only clicked his tongue in anoyance, motioning at the path out. "There is no way he survived that, we should go before any other traps activate."
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"
http://mr-elditch-uncanny.tumblr.com/ <Methinks you should visit my tumblr

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#269 Post by BlueRogue »

Jeff awoke to a splitting headache, almost as if someone was poking around inside his head while he was out, but he put that out of his mind as he looked around to see if Frost was still up. Since he was still alive he guessed the man was immobilized somehow. This guess was confirmed as he saw him pinned to the wall with cement shards. "Nice work Gideon, you stopped him quiet nicely." As he looked around some more he noticed Hezekiah and a new girl standing near a submarine at the shore, the girls shadow was off so he guessed it was the fox girl who's name he had yet to learn. He overheard the question Hezekiah put forth "Hello over there, you just missed a battle with a regenerating lighting user. He was a touch customer but Gideon seems to have finally stopped him."
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

Optix
Grand Templar

#270 Post by Optix »

((And now we get ready to leave the statue and move on to the next part of the story))

Seto cursed as Juan was crushed but recovered quickly. He stood and ran, the others close behind him. Every trap in the labyrinth began going off mere seconds after the small group had passed them. 
They were lucky they left when they had. As the reached the tunnel Kat had made earlier the roof in the previous chamber fell again, blocking any path back inside the labyrinth. 

As Seto emerged into the light of day he had to shield his eyes. It was bright. Really bright. 
Seto looked around and saw that everybody was alright, and also saw Frost pinned to the ground by concrete spears. 
He quickly ran over to Alexis and grabbed the walkie talkie, tuning it to a different frequency before quickly speaking into it, "Monster, need immediate pick up. No time for landing."

Seto hadn't even waited for a response before spinning to the group, "We're getting out of here asap. Especially since Frost over there is just going to regen and stand up in about 5 minutes. Questions can wait until our ride gets here. Everyone huddle together around me and be ready to climb when I tell you to."
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.