"The Organisation" RP IC (Sign-Ups Re-Opened)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Optix
Grand Templar

Re: "The Organisation" RP IC (Sign-Ups Re-Opened)

#226 Post by Optix »

Alexis really didn't like the idea of fighting water with lightning, but with Gideon distracted she had no choice.......... Or did she???

She pulled up a large volume of water from the nearby river and hurled it at Frost, intending to freeze the water as soon as it hit him.
At the same time she threw a stream of water at Gideon, scoring a direct hit on the back of his head and the coin he was manipulating.

((That had better get Gideon's attention))
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

isstmich
Grand Templar

#227 Post by isstmich »

Frost saw the column of water, and quickly clasped his hands together then ripped then apart, a Large Beam of plasma shot out of his hands into the Water jet, vaporizing it but not going on much further to strike its caster.the steam cloud now between frost and the others was thick a quickly dissipating. "not a good idea, DONT try that again." he wagged his finger at her scolding her him a mocking way. "if that had hit me we all would be dead, and then about 20 minutes later only you and your ilk would be dead, and i will walk away."

Nikolai-097
Templar GrandMaster

#228 Post by Nikolai-097 »

The water splashed over him, and that was irritating. But his councilor had been working with him on this. Don't get angry, don't start killing indiscriminately, and definitely don't lose focus. At least, that's what he thought he was supposed to work on doing. Maybe he was supposed to let his passions show. As this side considerate started, his mind began to lose its focus on the coin. Any attack now would certainly cause him to forget the precise details that he wanted to impart in his task. Still he continued on, working at the coin slowly.

(Gideon pretty much needs to get hit with something/someone. Or attacked for serious.)
I will also punish without hesitation the weak, the incompetent, and the treasonous.— Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt

ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME!-Angry Marines Battle Cry

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#229 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

Hezekiah blushes when he hears Sira's comment about her being in heat, and he's now very aware of Sira's position on him. It completely surprises him though, evidence that she is able to hide such things quite well. When he thinks back however, Hezekiah realizes Sira being in heat explained a lot. Her high level of affection, such sudden willingness to be near him, and of course, the musky scent. As she lay on top of him though, his thoughts melt away to pure bliss. He wraps his arms around her, caressing her soft fur, and nuzzles the nape of her neck. He doesn't care about anything else, just where he is, and who he's with. "Sira, y-you saved me, and must've destroyed Castle. Why? Why would you save a prime example of everything that has hurt you?" While Hezekiah now knows that he is nothing like his ancestors, Sira didn't, and he wanted to know why she had put herself in such much harm's way to rescue him. He needed to know if her affection had been caused by her being in heat, or if she truly did love him, like he did her.
We wear the mask that grins and lies,
It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,—
This debt we pay to human guile;
With torn and bleeding hearts we smile,
And mouth with myriad subtleties.
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#230 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

Hezekiah breathes a deep sigh of relief. He couldn't have hoped for a better answer from Sira. She had put his mind entirely at ease, and now he could focus solely on her. One thing specifically Sira had said stuck in Hezekiah's thoughts. "Mate?" he says, somewhat curious. He didn't entirely know what 'mate' entailed for Sira and others like her and their culture. "As in, mate for a month, and move on, mate, or mate for life, mate?" He seriously hoped for the latter, he couldn't think of not being with Sira, someone that truly lived him. As Sira wraps her tale around his leg, Hezekiah becomes increasingly aware of Sira's playful actions, but does nothing to stop them. Right now, he didn't care about anything but her, and he enjoys her nipping. It makes her seem cuter. Hezekiah wonders if Sira's pheromones had began to affect him as well.
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

isstmich
Grand Templar

#231 Post by isstmich »

"tic tok tic tok, time is being wasted, if someone does not step up soon. then i am afraid i will drop the kind formalities and just attack you all at once." as frost spoke he moved his finger like a metronome, and spoke to the 3 in a child like mock. "it would be most unpleasant of me to just bolt you all out of the blue. tsk tsk tsk, such an ungentlemanly action."

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#232 Post by TheNewGirl »

Kat:

I finally snapped out of my shocked daze. I've met a team of talented Organisation members, an insane man whom I fear more than any other person I've ever met, and an insane hydromancer... Now this? I'm not going to die today, here- and not without bloodying my opponent badly. I've still got the walkie-talkie from earlier, and I snatch it out of a pocket.

"Seto, we've got trouble. Big guy, electrokine. May be coming your way- not sure if we can stop him."

As I bark this crisply into the comm, I go on the move- crouching low and running swiftly to where Gideon sits messing with his coin. Once I have Gideon between myself and Frost, I slide to a crouch, praying he doesn't just fry me. In all of my readings I never found out how to manipulate electricity- pure electrons slip through my mental grasp, leaving me with no defense against this.

Now crouched low to the ground, I snatch my ever-present chalk from my boot and slash a vastly symbol on the ground, flinging myself into the Alchemical Plane. Within five real-world seconds, I've created a hole and small tunnel, which I promptly dive into. Already I'm running though thousands of different ways to create a suitable weapon for myself.
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#233 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

Hezekiah landed with a loud "oof!", which caused Salacia to re-activate her cameras in the room. She wasn't exactly prepared for what she saw. "Hezekiah! You're alrigh-oh.Erm...shutting down now." Hezekiah didn't here her, because he was watching Sira the entire time.He pulled her down on top of him, and kissed her. Salacia dims the room's lights.

Some time later, Hezekiah stands and helps Sira up. She helps him wrap some gauze on his still sunburnt-like chest, and he smiles at her. "I think you definitely answered my question." he says, and kisses her again, holding her close.
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

Optix
Grand Templar

#234 Post by Optix »

Seto's radio crackled to life, Kat's voice coming through oddly clear somehow.
He acted quickly, spinning to the group again, "Void they're going to need some help up there asap. The guy's name is Frost and he's extremely dangerous. Be careful, we'll be up soon."

Meanwhile, on the surface.....

Alexis jumped between Frost and the others again. She didn't fancy her chances but she wasn't going to sit around idly and die.
She quickly had a large volume of water encircling herself and Frost in what resembled a dome.
Every few seconds a stream of water would shoot out of a random spot on the dome, sometimes multiple jets at once.
If the water made contact with Frost then it would freeze, otherwise it would rejoin the dome to be used again.
As this was going on Alexis continued to siphon in more and more water so she had plenty of ammunition.
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#235 Post by BlueRogue »

((Wall of text attack go))

Jeff nodded "You got it boss, now if everyone would just give me a little room" He formed a small ball a black energy above his hand "Oh and sorry I didn't offer to take the chip out by doing this. I usually have to take five minutes setting this up," the ball lowers into his palm and his hand begins to give of an aura of darkness "and even then anything I take with me is in danger of being lost, as it is I am in danger myself as I have not fully prepared myself for the journey through the plane of shadow." As Jeff finishes explaining he brings his hand down in a palm thrust to his own shadow. Instead of coming into contact with the ground his arm sinks up to elbow into his own shadow "Well see you guys up top then." He slowly sinks into his shadow and disappears from the room.

Jeff was once again passing through the darkness the was the plane of shadow, he always found the emptiness comforting in a way, as he knew nothing here would ever judge or hurt him. Not that nothing was in here, there were others here, he had felt them watching him from time to time. The others never approached him before and he was sure they never would. But anyways back to the task at hand he had to concentrate on getting back to the shadow of the Statue of Liberty, since he did not have time to fully prepare this time it was harder to locate his destination. He found it and began to focus in on it and prepared to exit back to the material plane, but something was nagging him, he knew the feeling though it was one of the others again, this one was closer then usual but that was fine. As he finally reached the "exit" of plane into the shadow of the Statue and started to cross over the barrier back into the normal world he felt something grab his shoulder, as he finished passing through the barrier he looked back in surprise and caught a glimpse of two large yellow eyes staring right into him.

Jeff literally fell back into the Material Plane, he quickly did a check to see if the thing that had grabbed him was still there, it wasn't. So he put it out of his mind for now and looked around to see if he could find the others. He saw them, and he guessed the fighting was going on inside the dome of water so he headed towards it and opened his umbrella to keep off the sun. AS he approached the dome he noticed Gideon off to the side still messing with the shiny thing he had earlier, "Hmmm better leave him alone, if I disturb him he's likely to use me against this Frost character. I just wish he wasn't quiet that insane but he is so I'll just have to deal with it myself." He then formed a arch of shadow that acted like a doorway into dome and entered. He closed the arch behind him and took stock of the situation. The water master was fighting what he could only describe as a giant of a man, he acted quickly and used his shadow to try and bind the man, who could only be Frost, to the spot by wraping shadows around his legs. "You look like you could use some help milady, and Seto sent me here to provide it."
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#236 Post by TheNewGirl »

Kat:

I poke my head up from my foxhole and see the dome of water, as well as that Void character appearing from nowhere. Ideas instantly spring to my mind.

Isolate hydrogen gas from the water and explode it. No, too dangerous to the rest of us. Turn the entire platform into a circle and rip him apart at the molecular level. No, too taxing.

A sudden idea that might actually work hits me. "ALEXIS!" I shout and gesture wildly for her to come to me.

As I do so, I assess my materials.
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

isstmich
Grand Templar

#237 Post by isstmich »

Frost was deftly dodging many of the jet streams, until Jeff showed up then all effort to put on s display ended. he stared at the newcomer as a jet of water was going to bulls eye his back. "enough games" his electrical field compressed completely from the large static field into an intense Self generating aura. the stream of water splashed into frost and vaporized instantaneously. "water is not something i enjoy being around so lets make some breathing room. shall we?" the aura on his body began to swirl and move about as it shifted all into one of his hands. the hand was Charged with such a high amount of energy it began to fizzle and crack, not just crack, it started to boom, the sound waves around his hand started to distort and become visible. "i really do not like water" he reaffirmed them. he slid his legs apart, and took an offensive fighting stance his charged hand in a fist at his side, and his normal one open palm out. Then he threw the hand up in the air and held the first up for a second, the dark cloud above them lashed out and sent down a bolt of lightening, super charging the fist further. "NOVA" Frost brought his hand down brutally, smashing it into the earth. the moment they connected the hand discharged and shot out a spherical dome of Solid electricity. the dome expanded rapidly and came into contact with the water dome, dispersing it. the attack was so intense all that remained of Frost's right hand was a gleaming skeletal metal bone structure. he stay kneeling from the attack as he looked up, satisfied the water globe was now gone. "i hope i did not kill you all with that one."

Frosts whole body was smoking as he stood up, the metal bones surprising rose with him, and were able to move as if his flesh was still on it. if you looked you could see that his hand was already regrowing, layer by layer staring with the ligaments, and then the muscle sinew. soon the hand would be fully healed flesh and all.

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#238 Post by TheNewGirl »

Kat:

I squeak and duck back into my hole to avoid the electric dome's expansion, seizing the opportunity to quickly transmute another swivel cannon, diving into and out of the Alchemical Plane with frantic speed.

Optix
Grand Templar

#239 Post by Optix »

As soon as Frost's hand hit the ground Alexis took the small amount of time to quickly and efficiently drag most of the water out of the dome and create two large and thick 'shields', one in front of herself and the other in front of Void.
When the electrical shock wave hit, the ice held long enough to keep Alexis and Void safe.
Alexis then quickly ran and slid over next to Kat, "Uh, you called me a minute ago? What you need Kat?"

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#240 Post by BlueRogue »

Jeff blinked as an ice wall formed in front of him and then an electrical storm passed over him because of the ice wall. As the storm dissipates and the wall disintegrates he sees Frost stand back up with a flayed hand that was already healing and that Alexis was running over to Kat who had made another cannon. "OK the enemy controls electricity, has a metal skeleton, and can regenerate. The only way I can think to bring down someone like that is to do massive damage to overload his abilities. The cannon looks promising but they need time so I'll distract him until they are ready." He stood and faced Frost again tapping into the shadow of the statue and began to gather it, much more slowly then before as to not tire himself. Nothing much happened for five seconds and then his fingers elongated and sharpened into claws and a circle of blackness began to spread outwards from him. He called out to Frost "Your quiet the powerful one, but lets see how you deal with the loss of your most important senses, sight and hearing. And know this you cannot banish shadow with electricity, so your Nova will not work again." After he said this he grabbed the center of the circle and threw it upwards, this created a area of complete darkness which extended to envelop Frost. After the giant was completely engulfed in darkness he heard Jeff's voice from every direction around him "Welcome to my world." Jeff also began hearing things in the darkness, giggling and mumbles, this disturbed him as he had never heard anything like that before while doing this. But that was not important at the time , he would look into it later.

While all this was going on a message written in shadows on the ground appeared near the cannon "I will distract him until you are ready, just give me a sign and I will remove the veil so you may fire. As for what sign you give, just yell I can hear you but he cannot."
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."