"The Organisation" RP IC (Sign-Ups Re-Opened)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Optix
Grand Templar

Re: "The Organisation" RP IC (Sign-Ups Re-Opened)

#286 Post by Optix »

Seto turned to face Jeff, knowing how it felt to be left out of the loop. It had happened to him in the past too, so he quickly went about filling in the gaps, "The chip is rumored to be part of a super weapon. Apparently it holds the most important information for the operation of the weapon inside it, encrypted so well that none have ever seen the information. As for the weapon itself, the only references to it merely state that it "drains a persons' essence and leaves them a shadow of their former selves" and as for what that actually means, I have no clue."
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

RajinGeki
Council Member

#287 Post by RajinGeki »

[Ice]

Due to Roy's nagging Ice decided to slowly walk to the door that seperated the room he was in from the others. After opening the door and looking at the others Ice said, "So how was the little fight you guys had with our foe? My name is Ice before any of you ask for it. I'm technically two of your new team members in one. This is for the simple fact that I am a demon that is bonded to this body known as Roy. Roy himself says hello from his little haven that he is currently in. We still have to wait about forty minutes before he can take over and say hello on his own. I'm only doing this because he wouldn't shut up about it. I have no care to meet you all since you will probably die before I do given to the fact that I am not a mortal being. Along with the fact that I really didn't want to talk to any of you right now. Any questions you want to ask a guy that has been around for centuries now that I've had to talk with you?" Roy sent Ice an image of him glaring at him. Ice simply sent one back with him laughing.
Image Image

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#288 Post by TheNewGirl »

Kat:

I stare avidly at the new guy talking. Immortal being, eh?

"Have you ever let an alchemist study you?" I ask, voice full of unveiled curiosity.
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

RajinGeki
Council Member

#289 Post by RajinGeki »

[Ice]

"I have not botherd with those in such a profession. Transmutation is a frivolous art that I believe is best for frivolous people. Although Roy seems to be interested in it since he uses a magic style that is similar to it. I'm guessing that you are the source of any money that the group can call on with your skills. I see money as another frivolous thing that you humans hold dear to you. While most of you don't see how it is the source of your own chains and bindings. Although I can see in your eyes that you think of me as a new thing to do your simplistic magic with. It won't be working anytime soon unless you venture into my domain little miss. I'll worn you that the only one with safe passage is Roy. Any more questions you wish of me?" Ice said and began to mold his ice forms again. ["You are an extreme [censored] sometimes Ice. I can't think of any other that could pull off such a preformance like that."] Roy said within. Ice slightly smiled with the Roy's body.
Image Image

no.responce
Master

#290 Post by no.responce »

Aaron glanced up from his shineys, looking as though he were about to ask a question to the demon. the ninja opened his mouth to speak and- Oooh, shiney! ...was promptly distracted
Why did you reverse engineer my Doom Walker?!
So that it could walk backwards...

the only thing I need in life is money, and the friends that magiacly appear when I wave it around

RP characters

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#291 Post by TheNewGirl »

((apologies. I could've sworn I had posted this ages ago; accidentally hit the "save" button rather than the "submit"))
RajinGeki wrote:[Ice]

"I have not botherd with those in such a profession. Transmutation is a frivolous art that I believe is best for frivolous people. Although Roy seems to be interested in it since he uses a magic style that is similar to it. I'm guessing that you are the source of any money that the group can call on with your skills. I see money as another frivolous thing that you humans hold dear to you. While most of you don't see how it is the source of your own chains and bindings. Although I can see in your eyes that you think of me as a new thing to do your simplistic magic with. It won't be working anytime soon unless you venture into my domain little miss. I'll worn you that the only one with safe passage is Roy. Any more questions you wish of me?" Ice said and began to mold his ice forms again. ["You are an extreme [censored] sometimes Ice. I can't think of any other that could pull off such a preformance like that."] Roy said within. Ice slightly smiled with the Roy's body.
Kat:

I bristled, as was probably the demon's intent.

"we'll see how simplistic you find it when your host body has been decomposed into nice little piles of its base elements, skin-stealer," I say, mild voice not hiding the edge of my words. "although that would be rather rude of me to do to your poor Roy."

I decide I dislike this guy.
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

Nikolai-097
Templar GrandMaster

#292 Post by Nikolai-097 »

Talking and wording is going on again, and Gideon is not amused. This group seemed to be a talky-wordy bunch. And there were MORE new people. That was it. He was done. "I. Am. Done." He said it, told them to their talky-wordy faces. "You can all just name yourselves for all I care. Ice did it, though I might call him Wingaling. But I won't. You people keep appearing like mushrooms in a fairy tale. And I can't do this anymore."

He stood up then, pointing at someone at random, "You. You are now the namer. You get to name the people that don;t want to name themselves." He made an interesting picture, his newly healed arm pointing angrily at someone, his jaw jutting out in defiance, his feet floating several inches above the floor. "I get to hurt people right? How long until then? If it's going to take a while, I want a movie. And candy. And some inflight entertainment. Like skydivers."
I will also punish without hesitation the weak, the incompetent, and the treasonous.— Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt

ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME!-Angry Marines Battle Cry

RajinGeki
Council Member

#293 Post by RajinGeki »

[Ice]

"I think it would be more fun to see you try and use your tricks on my real body girl. Although is seems wrong to kill Roy in such a way. That would get you killed if you tried might I add. I didn't steal his body if you think that. I'm bound to it as a his protector for the pack made long ago by his ancestor with me. As such I chose him as the new vessel out of the rest of his family. You two can talk later when I'm out of it. Which I wish was now so he would shut his mouth about my introduction. Well I'll leave it at that any how." with that Ice went back to the other room he was in and began to play with his ice manipulations again. Roy was busy giving him a few words in their shared head. Not too many of them were nice words either.
Image Image