"The Organisation" RP IC (Sign-Ups Re-Opened)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Nikolai-097
Templar GrandMaster

Re: "The Organisation" RP IC (Sign-Ups Re-Opened)

#271 Post by Nikolai-097 »

Gideon turned to Seto, his face split in a wide grin. "He'll get back up?" A light burned in his eyes, a furious anger, seething madness. "Nobody walks away from me. Nobody." He reached up with his hands as if he was grabbing something. "Regeneration is irritating. So I think I'll end this now!" He leaned back, seeming as if he was dragging something down. An amusing show to start, but the groan of stressed metal became apparent, and anyone looking up, could see that the Statue of Liberty's torch arm was starting to bend low. "I will BURY YOU!" Gideon's face contorted as he strained his powers, pulling the arm, attempting to remove it from its anchor and dropping it on the enemy before him.
I will also punish without hesitation the weak, the incompetent, and the treasonous.— Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt

ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME!-Angry Marines Battle Cry

Optix
Grand Templar

#272 Post by Optix »

((All aboard the awesome plane))

The black 747 came in low and fast, almost as if it was on a collision course with something. 
Onlookers of the public watched as the plane soared barely above the surrounding buildings, all fearful of the plane crashing into one of the many office buildings. 

Aboard the 747, Sky Monster had no intentions of crashing. This was perfectly routine for him. Fly low and scare everybody inside so that the true purpose of the 747 wasn't seen by the public. He was so confident that he had one hand on the controls and the other holding a bottle of bourbon. 

Back on the streets, everybody had begun fleeing inside the nearby buildings, reasoning they were safe from the plane that kept flying further down the road. 

As he neared the statue, Sky Monster eased up slightly on the throttle, slowing it down just enough to get it inside the barrier without anyone seeing the plane miraculously disappear out of thin air. 
Once inside the barrier, Sky Monster flicked a switch, cutting off the main thrusters completely and activating the secondary thrusters, causing the massive 747 to just hover in mid-air, roughly 100 meters from the ground. 
At the same time, the rear ramp opened and 3 steel ladders descended to allow the team to climb aboard. 

Alexis knew the drill and immediately climbed one of the ladders without waiting for Seto to speak, quickly making her way onto the plane and into the rear loading bay. She immediately attached a safety cord to her belt and walked towards the benches on the sides of the plane, taking a seat and waiting for the others to board. 

Seto looked to the group around him, "Everybody on quickly. I'll explain everything once we're all on board." He then waited for everybody else to get on board while he went about packing up all of his equipment. 
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#273 Post by BlueRogue »

Jeff nodded at Seto "OK boss, see you in the plane then." He reached out to grab one of the ladders and began to climb until he noticed the strain on Gideon's face and a slight movement in the arm of the statue. "Ummm boss do you think you could stop "crazy boy" over there from ripping a national monument to shreds. You said you could put him to sleep earlier and if we are heading to base we can just wake him up when we get back there." After he had his say he finished climbing up the ladder and secured himself in a seat across form Alexis
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#274 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

Hezekiah stopped examining the site of the battle when Sira called to him. "Coming!" he shouts and heads for the plane that now dominated a good portion of the open field on the island. 'Whoever is the pilot of this thing is either crazy, or incredibly reckless. Probably helps to be a little of both.' he remarks as he climbs the rungs of the boarding ladder. Hezekiah smiles at Sira, happy to see that she's comfortable enough with the rest of the team to show her true form around them. He takes a seat next to her, and straps in. He's about to strike up a conversation with Jeff when he remembers that a 10,000 ton submarine would likely warrant attention when they left. He pulls the small, silver sphere from his weapon and taps it. The small robot deploys in Hezekiah's hand, and he speaks to it. "Go back to the Nautilus and have Salacia plot a course to the Atlantic. Try to keep things discreet and don't test fire the rail-guns...yet." he says, and it chirps before leaping from his hand to accomplish it's task. Turning to Jeff, Hezekiah asks "So did things go up here?", smiling.
We wear the mask that grins and lies,
It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,—
This debt we pay to human guile;
With torn and bleeding hearts we smile,
And mouth with myriad subtleties.
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

Optix
Grand Templar

#275 Post by Optix »

Seto nodded to Jeff before turning and walking over to Gideon.
He places his hand on Gideon's shoulder and speaks to him calmly, "If you do this now then how ever will you have fun with him again? Plus I can't really let you pull the statue apart so if you don't stop then I'll have to make you stop Gideon. Please just save the fun until next time when you can maim him and Bugly together."

Seto hopes that his method works, with suggesting other prospects that hopefully sound more entertaining.
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#276 Post by TheNewGirl »

Kat:

I do a quick bit of transmutation and turn the area around the statue mostly back to normal.

"gideon, let's go. You were working on something earlier, why don't you do that on the way back to base?"
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

RajinGeki
Council Member

#277 Post by RajinGeki »

[Ice]

Ice listened from the compartment beyond where the other members of the team were sitting down and said, "Sounds like your new friends are on the plane Roy. It still makes me laugh a bit to know that humans found a way to fly." [[Why does our technology fascinate a demon that is older than dirt. That is what fascinates me more than you. I'm sure you were there when the Wright brothers flew their plane at Kitty Hawk.] Roy spoke within his shared body's mind. Ice sensed Roy was a little annouyed with him. "You wish you were the one in control right now don't you? Well tough luck since we have to wait before we can change again. I told you that we weren't going to be in a fight on the first time out with this group. So suck it up and wait till we get back to the base." Roy was too mad to repsond with anymore than a sigh. Ice began to create and change a small amount of ice from one abstact structure to another to pass the time.
Image Image

Nikolai-097
Templar GrandMaster

#278 Post by Nikolai-097 »

Gideon shook. His inner desire for blood, to end this fight clashed with the tiny part of him that didn't want to take a nap. The coin was unfinished. And his victim was very likely dead. Stuff leaked out of him, and there was the chance to crush Bugly. Always more fun to play with the living than the dead. He calmed down, and stepped back, climbing on to the plane. He sat in a corner furthest from everyone, sulking. The image was gone, he couldn't find it in his mind. He would need to see it again. That, meant that The Professor would need to draw it again. That meant, someone had to get hurt again. He could manage that. But it would have to be someone they wanted alive. He looked around the cargo bay. Who would the Organisation want alive?
I will also punish without hesitation the weak, the incompetent, and the treasonous.— Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt

ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME!-Angry Marines Battle Cry

BlueRogue
Merchant

#279 Post by BlueRogue »

Jeff sat back and watched as more people climbed up into the plane, first was Sira who dropped her disguise soon after she sat down, then came Hezekiah who sat down next to Sira. Hezekiah looked like he was about to say something when another thought hit him and he sent the robot on it's way to get the sub to hide itself. After that was done he turn to Jeff and asked about what had happened. Jeff tugged on his left earlobe lightly ask he arranged his thoughts and began his summery "Well after you two went down into the sub a lot of the group headed down into the tunnels beneath the statue. We found what were looking for, a computer chip by the way, but the room it was in was booby-trapped so we tried to work out how to get out of there with no one dieing. While we were doing that the group on the surface was attacked by the guy you saw pinned to the wall out there. His name is Frost and he controls electricity and can regenerate so they called for some help. Seto decided to send me so I took a quick trip trough the Plane of Shadow and I......" He paused for a bit while a chill ran down his spine with the memory of the feeling of being grabbed and those yellow eyes ".... showed up outside to help them. That, did not go so well, all I dd was buy them some time while he just played with me and eventually pushed me past my limits and I fell unconscious. When I woke up things out there were as you saw them, you are going to have to ask someone else to fill in the rest."

He tilted his head to one side and then nodded when he decided that he had not forgotten anything. He then transferred his gaze to Sira and took her in she was quiet stunning really, he really wished he had the shadow cloak on to hide what he knew was a face that did not hide his emotions well "Oh and I don't think I've every really introduced myself to you milady, my name is Jeff the shadow disciple, though I go by Void most of the time now. And may I say I'm happy that you feel comfortable enough around us to show your real form, I always feel that it is best to be true to yourself."
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#280 Post by TheNewGirl »

Kat:

I climb onto the plane, sitting carefully far away from Gideon. If he's sulking and prone to lashing out, I don't want to be the firs person he goes for. Though with him, if he wanted to throw me out of the plane, there's not too much I can do.
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

Optix
Grand Templar

#281 Post by Optix »

Alexis filled in the blanks for Hezekiah after Jeff had filled in everything he knew, "Well we kinda had a hard time trying to deal with Frost at first. Water isn't really effective against a guy throwing electricity around, and Gideon was distracted with his coin and refused to help. After Jeff passed out Gideon got hit by one of Frost's attacks and you can see what happened for yourself now."
She then went quiet, looking down at her feet, disappointed for failing to neutralize Frost. 

Seto pushed the rest of the team up the ladders and onto the plane before joining them and taking a seat near Jeff. He tapped a hidden button on his watch and the rear hatch began closing as the plane's engines switched over again and sent them on their way towards their next destination. He'd give them a bit of time to talk before talking to them all. 

Optix
Grand Templar

#282 Post by Optix »

((Isstmich, you can wake up Frost now. There's a bit at the bottom of this post relating to Frost))

Blackheart smiled, the plasma-bladed sword he was holding dripping blood. He stood on top of a pile of corpses, Brazilian soldiers mostly.
Thinking back about how he had went about getting to where he was now, he quickly realised that he could have done things with stealth and discretion..........

But where would the fun in that be??? That’s exactly what the Organisation lapdogs would do, and he was nothing, NOTHING, like them anymore. He was now so much more, better, smarter, stronger and more resourceful. Plus he knew how to have fun, and slaughtering all these Brazilian soldiers and police was so much fun.

He stood with his prize clutched firmly in his other hand before placing the small cube into his pants pocket, the silhouette of the cube disappearing once its entirety had entered his pocket.
Rio was never going to be the same again. The city’s prized statue of Christ the Redeemer lay in rubble around him, its secret compartment ripped open by magic and its long guarded prize now in Blackheart’s possession.
Blackheart took in the carnage he had caused, committing it to memory so as to never forget before leaving to return to his secret headquarters.

The Countess had made contact with source several hours ago, quickly extracting the information she needed before proceeding to the secret entrance she had been told of.
She conducted the ritual sacrifice in front of the doors that could not be seen, but could be identified by the specific surroundings.
The invisible doors opened and allowed The Countess inside, the object of her mission straight ahead of her. She walked inside, the henchmen she had brought with her all laying dead outside, all part of the ritual to open the doors and all were expendable.
She walked towards the altar and committed the final payment for the piece of the machine. She held a dagger in her hand and cut a shallow wound, letting exactly 5 drops of blood hit the altar directly in its centre.
The altar opened up and allowed The Countess to take what resembled a computer hard drive from within, which she placed in her bag before leaving the shrine and making the trip back to head quarters.

The twins walked out of the British Museum, Anne holding a ray gun in her right hand and Brittany holding a ray gun in her left hand.
They were both giggling, proud of how quickly they had completed their mission, and of how few people had tried to stop them after they riddled the two security guards near the exhibit with tooth picks. And what was with that exhibit anyway. Why would there be two people in suits holding ray guns? How does that not stand out like a sore thumb and there aren’t even ray guns invented yet, even more proof that these were what Blackheart wanted.
They casually walked back to the airport, each with a tooth pick in their mouth, returning to base to hand over the guns to Blackheart.

Fenrir watched as a plane entered and then left the statue. Frost had played his part perfectly and now it was time to return to base again.
Fenrir walked through the dome around the statue and made his way up to Frost, “Time go back now. You do good. Blackheart be proud.”
Fenrir then took in the damage done to the ground and the spears of concrete through Frost’s chest. It was well acted by Frost. Playing dead long enough for the good guys to leave.

isstmich
Grand Templar

#283 Post by isstmich »

"i am glad that my ruse was so well believed, the temporary permanence of death is so inconvenient." Frost rolled his head up and looked down to fenrir. he rolled his neck to the right and then sharply to the left and a few metal pings rang out. "be a good sport and help me down? it is such an inconvenience some of these spears are pierced right though my joints, and with the re-bar tacking my hands down it is a little difficult to shake myself down. i also highly doubt i do justice to the likeness of the other man that is done up like this before me." he looked down and smiled at the dark beast. " i do hope i did not over play my role." he said with a soft smile. "shock and awe is a specialty of mine. i do however find it odd, Blackheart wanted them all alive after the encounter."

Optix
Grand Templar

#284 Post by Optix »

Fenrir grunted as he moved close enough to pull the spears from Frost's body, "He has plan for them. Maybe he explain to you later."

Fenrir then pointed towards the city and began walking, "Back base now. We done here."

BlueRogue
Merchant

#285 Post by BlueRogue »

As Seto sat down near him Jeff turned to look at him "So boss where are we headed now, and if it's not to much to ask why is that microchip so damn important? I mean what is it a part of, some doomsday weapon or something, because whoever went through the trouble of hiding it down there put a lot of work into it." He looked out the nearest window at the world passing by underneath the plane "I don't want to sound demanding but I generally like to know what I'm dealing with."