Inside the Shadows (sign ups still open)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

Re: Inside the Shadows (sign ups still open)

#31 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Nazo didn't expect the counter attack, the blade went straight into his ankle. He fell backwards and grabbed his foot. Nazo grabbed part of his hidden blade and pulled a small lever back. When he released it a flash came from his hand. He tried to stand up but his ankle wouldn't let him. Just as he fell back again there was a extremely bright light. All Nazo could think of was, {Am I dead?}
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#32 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Enmet covered his eyes with his hood just before the bright flash. He ran over to Nazo. Nazo! Hold on! He started to pick Nazo up. Come on we need to get you to a doctor.

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#33 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Ash saw someone try to touch Nazo and she threw a throwing knife at him. She jumped down from were she was hiding and grabbed Nazo and pulled him up.
None of you shall touch him! She yelled and tried to drag him away.
She cursed under her breath. Nazo was heavy from all of his gear.
Ash put me down I think I can walk. And Why did you throw that knife at Enmet? Nazo asked.
How am I supposed to know that was him? C'mon we're almost there.
Ash walked up to a small abandoned house and opened the door.
We should be safe in here for awhile. Ash said as she put Nazo down.
If you want you can follow me. I'm going to Ireland, more specifically the town you and Grizz were born in. Nazo said with a smile.
Just like that. We just found each other again and now you're offering for me to follow you? Ash asked
Nazo nodded yes and chuckled a little.
Fine, but what of Enmet, and that other assassin that was following you?
I guess they can tag along, it would be nice to talk to people instead of these damn voices. Nazo said and shrugged.
Image Image

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#34 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Enmet watched as a throwing knife just barely missed him. Whew, close one. He watched someone drag Nazo away. He followed them and watched as they went into an abandoned house. Enmet went up to the door and knocked. Hello? It's me Enmet.

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#35 Post by Duo Barton »

(not sure whats going on but here goes srry it's crappy)

Malice, Whi, and Zanza walked up to the commotion to see what was going on.
Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Never Look Back.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#36 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Ash opened the door, she wasn't really hoping to see Enmet but she didn't care right now.
Come in, Nazo hurt though. She said and let Enmet in.
She closed the door behind her and began to play her guitar. Nazo's ears went up, he loved it when Ash played her guitar. Even if it was mainly the same song every time. He noticed a small fire with a half made sword in it. He crawled over to if and took out the metal, ignoring the searing pain in his hand he pressed the cheery red metal against his ankle. He snarled and threw the metal back in the fire. His cut was now sealed.
Well that took care of that problem. Now time fore my plan out of here! But first we need more assassins. Nazo said as he looked around.
Lucky for us I found five more Dark Brotherhood, and a few thieve willing to help us with some coin.

(These are NPCS, or if Duo Barton want the assassins to be them then that's OK too)
Image Image

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#37 Post by Duo Barton »

(i do pm me how to join)

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#38 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Enmet walked in the door. Why thank you miss. He looked over at Nazo to see him close up his wound with a hot piece if metal. Um.. That's one way to do it. He heard Nazo talk about his plan. Well, you know I'll help you. I just hope that we don't run into anymore Black Hands. I'm pretty sure the one back in that alley was one... I thought we had him too.... Anyway what's your plan? And does it involve food? I'm starving.

Duo Barton
Council Member

#39 Post by Duo Barton »

Malice, Whi, and Zanza all walked in the door as well. Malice spoke.

"We'll assist our brothers."

Zanza and Whi both nodded, staring straight ahead.

"Yes"
"Yes"

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#40 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Nazo chuckled at the thought of food.
We eat after the riot, but first need to get supplies. He said with a small grin.
He tried to stand up but his ankle was still in pain. He walked to the wall and leaned against it. He took out a decently sized pouch and jingled it. It was full of money.
First food and water, then transportation, then ammo for our range weapons, and after we leave this templar infested [censored] hole we ride to Ireland! Nazo said raising his arms in the air.
First we sleep for the night, then we meat of with the thieves I've mentioned in the market area.
With each of Nazo's words he crawled over to a small pile of hay and lay down. Ash walked over to another hay pile close to Nazo and the moment her head the ground she was snoring. It was quite for three seconds but out of nowhere an eagle flew through and emty window and landed on Nazo's head staring at Enmet with it's beady little eyes.

(this is when everyone following Nazo goes to sleep.)
Image Image

Duo Barton
Council Member

#41 Post by Duo Barton »

Malice leaned against the wall and fell asleep standing up. Although he was still wearing his masks and all his gear he stayed like this and slept. Zanza leaned against the wall and Malice's right side unconciously gripping part of Malice's cloak before he fell asleep like that. Whi sat down on the left side of Malice, took a handful of Malice's pantleg in her hand, and leaned against his leg, falling asleep quickly.

(Read Malice's Bio if you do not understand the significance of these actions. http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... 4&start=36)

Jazzthren
Apprentice

#42 Post by Jazzthren »

Sebastian walked out of the alleyway, still slightly dazed from the flash. He wasn't sure about what had become of the others, only that one more had joined them before they had fled.
They must have been from the brotherhood. Too well equipped to be simple mercs.

As he was walking, he suddenly looked down at the coin pouch he had looted before, and covered his face with his palm. He had completely forgotten about his mission.
Better get back to the Hand before I'm presumed dead.
He broke into a run, and set off.

"You may clip our wings, but we will always remember what it was like to fly."

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#43 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Enmet listened to Nazos plan. Alright, sounds good. He went and sat against a wall when he saw the eagle fly inside and land on Nazo's head. Whoa! Where'd that come from? And why is it staring at me... Oh well, time for sleep.