Inside the Shadows (sign ups still open)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

superscalyfish
Grand Templar

Re: Inside the Shadows (sign ups still open)

#16 Post by superscalyfish »

*Maren, who was crouched on a building nearby smiles to himself as the tower lights up like a becon*
"Looks like I was not the only one, successful in my mission."
*He smiles to himself as he too hops from his building, then dashes off down an alleyway as he makes his way "home" to his base.*
Bunneh boy! o3o

Looking for an RP that's fun, casual and always accepting sign-ups? As much for humans as it is for furries? Then why not check out Eden's Restuarant and Arcade http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16074

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#17 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Enmet had lost the person he had been following when he saw the nearest tower burst into flames. He watched as a figure jumped off the tower into a haybale. Hmm... Now that's definitely an assassin. Enmet hopped across a couple roofs until he was above the haybale. He hopped down and approached the haybale with one hidden blade ejected. I know you are in there. Come out and identify yourself. Enmet's free hand rested on the hilt of his dagger incase things got hairy.

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#18 Post by Natani--Fan. »

By my brothers. Nazo said as he jumped out of the hay and grabbed Enmet's arm. He was about to stab him but the voices squealed not to.
GAWW!!! SHUTUP ALL OF YOU!!! Nazo yelled and let go of Enmet and grabbed his head. After 3 seconds he was back in control of himself and ran away from the hay, away from everyone.
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#19 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Enmet was waiting for the person to come out of the hay, when the person jumped out and grabbed his arm. He was about to pull out his dagger when the person suddenly let go. Nazo? Is that you? Nazo yelled something about shutting up and ran away. Enmet chased after him wondering why Nazo had fled. Nazo! Wait up! It's me! Enmet! Remember that time Rome?

Jazzthren
Apprentice

#20 Post by Jazzthren »

Sebastian had lost sight of the wolf, and all those giving chase to him. Walking back down the street, he stopped as he saw a wave of glowing orange light burst forth from behind him. Looking back over his shoulder, he watched in bewilderment as the templar tower burst into flames, and saw the robed figure diving from the top.
"That must be an assassin, but who? And what's he doing here?"
Turning on his paws, Sebastian began to run towards the tower, eager for answers.

"You may clip our wings, but we will always remember what it was like to fly."

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#21 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Nazo kept running, he didn't want to have to talk to anyone. But he came to a dead end. No were climb. He drew his sword, he hoped it wasn't a brother, he didn't want to have to fight a brother.

(sorry for the short post)
Image Image

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#22 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Enmet followed Nazo into a dead end. Finally *huff* I caught you... man you can run. He saw him draw his sword. Whoa, it's me Enmet! Remember? We're brothers! Now C'mon if you ou away you sword we can go for pastries, my treat. Enmet's hand was hovering over the handle of his dagger, incase he wasn't recognized.

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#23 Post by Natani--Fan. »

E...Enmet? My head.....ARGGG!!! Nazo grabbed his head and looked back at Enmet.
Owwww, my head. Sorry, voices and stuff.
Nazo put his sword away and popped his neck.
Been a long time brother. Lots have changed, master is dead. They're all dead. So how have you been? Nazo said weakly, he was never good with conversation.
Image Image

Jazzthren
Apprentice

#24 Post by Jazzthren »

Sebastian darted down the street, eyes set on the still burning tower ahead of him. He suddenly ground to a halt, hearing conversation nearby. He drew his sword, and cautiously followed the voices until he arrived in a dead-end alleyway. He could make out two sillhouettes, their identities concealed by shadows.
"Show yourselves!"

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#25 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Enmet listened to what Nazo said. Meh I haven't been "good" as most of the guild has been killed... But I've been getting by. How about you? And do youknow if there's any more of our brothers around here? I feel like I've seen them. Enmet spun around as he heard someone order them to show themselves. Well now, isn't he the ferocious one, bossing people around. Nazo would you care to help me rid of the man? Enmet pulled out his dagger and waited for Nazo.

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#26 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Nazo threw a smoke bomb on the ground right after Enmet finished his sentence. He climbed onto a ledge and with one mighty jump he was onto of the roof opposite of the unknown figure.
I'm gonna kill you just for fun. Nazo said with a wicked grin.
Image Image

Jazzthren
Apprentice

#27 Post by Jazzthren »

Sebastian coughed as the smoke engulfed him, unsheathing his parry blade.
"If it is death you wish for, then death is all you shall recieve" he said, raising his hood.
Smirking, he jumped through the smoke, landing in front of the figure on the ground.
"Let's dance."

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#28 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Enmet watched as an assassin from the Black Hand guild walked up and pulled out his sword. Dance? Oh no no, my dear boy, now why would you want to do that? Enmet flipped his dagger around in his hand. He saw Nazo on the roof out of the corner of his eye, he was fairly certain that the other assassin hadn't seen Nazo, so he still had some element of surprise.

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#29 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Nazo launched in the air towards the unknown assassin, he took out his dagger and landed right behind the assassin.
Smile for me when I cut you into pieces! Nazo said.
He took a swing with his dagger at the assassin's neck, hoping he wouldn't move causing him to miss.
Image Image

Jazzthren
Apprentice

#30 Post by Jazzthren »

Sebastian heard the dagger whistling through the air and ducked, the blade nicking his already damaged ear as he did so.
Wincing, he swivelled around, still crouched, and swung his shortsword at his assailant, aiming for his ankle.