The Battle for Kristalan IC (Sign-ups still open)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Alleycat
Templar Master

Re: The Battle for Kristalan IC (Sign-ups still open)

#76 Post by Alleycat »

Andrew winced as he absorbed a blow to the Anubite, and yelled back "As far as I-", Andrew diced two demons who wandered too close, "As far as I can tell, who ever it is gone! Kick some [censored] and we may see another!"
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#77 Post by BlueRogue »

As even more people joined the fight he switched from using his axe to the two khopesh and began quick jumping from demon to demon dispatching them quickly with slices to the throat and quick jabs to the base of the skull. "If the summoner is gone then this should be the last bunch of demons to show up, Osiris willing"
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#78 Post by Natani--Fan. »

A brute grabbed the generals throat, attempting to choke him but started to scream and grabbed it's hand. All it could see was burning skin. The general eyes were now emitting flames, he stabbed the brute through it's head and the sliced another in half. All the blood that hit his armor evaporated. The general's skin was starting to burn now, he was forced to stop using his magic.
I SHALL KILL ALL OF YOU, YOU UNHOLY ABOMINATIONS!!!
The general grabbed one brute and tossed him to the side as if it were a rag doll. The general's eyes were still flaming, he sliced through 7 more brutes. Looking behind him, he saw Amy and Joseph still alive and on top of a hill of dead brutes. The general eyes stopped flaming, but was replaced an icy shade of blue. He used his frost magic and instantly from 3 more brutes.
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#79 Post by Prometheus »

((OOC I'm still here, just got tied up with chores and other such things. :x))
Aeryn
He'd followed the healer and the other vampire out after finishing the blood, which had tasted oddly like cauliflower to him. Not that it was a bad thing, but he'd been expecting more of a cake flavor. Until just now he'd been enjoying the fight between the small group and the demons, but he could see the last group, and they weren't normal demons. No, these were much worse. "NO YOU DON'T! THESE ARE MINE!!!"He said, sprinting out from his hiding spot and rushing into the fray in front of the general with his G18. He emptied the magazine into the group of clowns, and drew his sword, slashing at any of the foul, rainbow haired creatures he could reach. "I'll make you can eat your red rubber noses, you [censored]!" he yelled at the beasts, and laughed hysterically.

((OOC He may try and slash at you if you get too close, but he won't see another character as a clown and actively try to kill them.))
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Optix
Grand Templar

#80 Post by Optix »

((And down go the last of the massive demons. Next 2 posters get to wrap up finishing off the demons and undead))

Alex chuckled as Aeryn showed up. That's what a vampire with a fried brain looks like. He went about killing, however, his job not yet done. The numbers of the enemies were dwindling steadily now. Alex attacked the last 10 massive demons with abadon, quickly killing them all within a split second, 5 finding throwing knives in their heads and the other 5 finding bullets in their brains.
Now he just went back to finishing the lesser demons and undead off.
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#81 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Joseph looked behind him and a brute picked him up and threw him agaist a near by wall. As he started to get back up the demon backhanded him. But on the third time, Joseph took out an arrow and jabbed it into the brutes knee. Useing this time he jumped up back on to his feet and shot one arrow dead center in the brutes forhead.
Image Image

Toastradamus
Master

#82 Post by Toastradamus »

Finally, the number of enemies was dwindling rapidly. Martin took out the nearest group of undead, decapitating 6 of them in one sweep of his sword. The one lone straggler not close enough for his blade to do the work soon found a bullet lodged in its skull."That seems to be most of the undead, now we just need to finish off those lesser demons." no sooner had he thought that, he noticed a few demons running toward him. Killing two with two well placed bullets, he finished off the other 3 with his sword, hacking and slashing until they went down in a fountain of blood.
We cant stop here! This is bat country!

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#83 Post by Prometheus »

He threw his sword into the head of the last of the clowns, and watched the group kill some more demons. They were good fighters, the clowns, that was. The healers and the rest were better, though. They finished off the last of the demons as he pulled his sword from the colorful afro of one of the beasts, and walked over to Alex. Aeryn wondered why the man had been staring at him the whole time he'd been in the hospital. "So, why were you staring at me? Do I have spinach in my teeth again?" He checked his mouth quickly, but found nothing. "Well, it doesn't matter now. Do you know who could have created those demons? Or those clowns? I'm thinking the baker, but he isn't real."
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Alleycat
Templar Master

#84 Post by Alleycat »

As the group finished of the last of the lesser demons and undead, Alex began to relax the ward until he finally dismissed it. Exhausted, but curious, he did a quick probe of the area, he found the paladins, the vampire, another mage, two norms, one parked on a nearby roof. He didn't know whether the man on the roof was friendly so he set up an early warning ward just in-case the man tried to aim at one of them.
"Well, damn, it's just a party now isn't it?"
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#85 Post by y7h65 »

B4's POV
Breaker let the gun fall silent as the last of the unholy fell. More people had joined the scuffle and as he watched, he noticed an Anubite. He opened his mission recorder and started recording. "Hmmm. Rare specimen. Must study. Exorcise...... delayed." As he looked at the group, he stood up , M240L in hand, and threw a radio into the group below. Opening his, he asked a question. "Are you pure?"
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Optix
Grand Templar

#86 Post by Optix »

Alex looked at Aeryn, "Staring at you wa just a force of habit of mine. And I don't know who summoned these clowns.". He then snatched the radio out of mid air as it was thrown down to them, "It depends on your definition of pure. What would you classify as pure?"
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Alleycat
Templar Master

#87 Post by Alleycat »

Andrew flinched as something hit the ward, but after realizing it was just a radio, he let it pass through. Walking up to Alex, he listened as a voice asked over the radio, "Are you pure?". As Alex responded he looked towards the direction of the man, and couldn't help thinking what an odd question that was. Then he thought that after today, it was nothing compared to everything else odd that had happened so far.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#88 Post by y7h65 »

B4's POV
Breaker grasped his radio and aimed down his gun. "Vampires that have turned others, black mages, death knights, necromancers, and others similar. Answer truthfully, and you shall not be harmed."
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#89 Post by BlueRogue »

As the last of the demons and undead went down to the group with the addition of the insane one he looked around the carnage and started to pray over the corpses of the undead "أوزوريس سيدي دليل هذه النفوس مدنس مرة أخرى في الآخرة من التي كانت انتزعت منها. بمباركة الخاص سأخلص روح الشخص الذي مدنس منهم من قصصنا حكمك." He was disrupted from his ministrations by the crackling of a radio. He listened to what was said while he located where the radio had come from, he quickly found the sniper on a nearby roof. "As I am not any one of those things you mentioned I would say I'm pure, I even hunt those things as well."
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#90 Post by Natani--Fan. »

The general looked over at Joseph who seamed to be in a little dazed.
"Um......were ...who...what blime tis it?"
The general sighed and looked over at Amy who was still on top of the mound of brutes.
"Good job, now we must continue on." He said as if nothing had happened.
Amy began to protest but was cut-off at hearing the word pure.
"What does he mean?"
Image Image