The Battle for Kristalan IC (Sign-ups still open)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Optix
Grand Templar

Re: The Battle for Kristalan IC (Sign-ups still open)

#91 Post by Optix »

Alex followed Andrew's gaze up to the man as he answered the question, "None of us are black mages or necromancers. I myself am a vampire though I have never turned a human before and will not do so in the future. This other vampire here has not turned a human either, though his brain is a bit far gone from being sane."
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Toastradamus
Master

#92 Post by Toastradamus »

"I'm a paladin." Martin said into the radio. "So I'm pretty sure I'm 'pure' by your standards." He went over to the dead body of Shaun. His eyes were still open, so he gently dragged his hand over, closing them. He said a quick prayer for the fallen sniper and stood up ."Rest in piece buddy."
We cant stop here! This is bat country!

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#93 Post by Natani--Fan. »

The general nodded at Amy who answered the question.
We are templars. Is that your question? Or is it like if we are unholy.

(sorry for the short post)
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#94 Post by Ranalf »

Tabhartas & Rana Archet

Tabhartas and his daughter, Rana, both looked around as they walked into the town from the west. Although they were heavily armed and armored, they seemed to not look aware that any hostility was possible in this town, but that was just Rana. Tabhartas, however, was ready, as usual. "Hm...We'll stop here for a short while. I get the feeling that something may happen here." Tabhartas's booming voice said to his daughter who just shrugs. "Whatever you say, Pa, but I doubt anyone in the right mind would attack paladins without a team." she said, jokingly. Tabhartas grinned and said, "Hah, that's just like you. Just stay ready for anything." while he and Rana kept looking around for some signs of life.

Soon however, they turned a corner to see a bunch of people standing over bodies of, what appeared to be, demons and zombies. Tabhartas and Rana both looked at the group before Tabhartas yelled over, "What happened here?" Rana just waited next to her father, one hand on the large two handed sword on her back, ready for a fight. Their bright silverish white paladin armor was easily seen from that distance.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Toastradamus
Master

#95 Post by Toastradamus »

Martin saw the two paladins who had just arrived, they looked ready for a fight. "Huh, more paladins. Nice of them to drop by." he thought to himself as he walked over to greet them. "Hi there, always nice to see more fellow holy warriors. What brings you out here?"

Optix
Grand Templar

#96 Post by Optix »

Alex looked over at the newly arriving paladins. Just what he needed now, more religious and/or holy nut jobs that may at any time decide he is unpure or scum or some similar excuse to kill him. He let put a sign before returning his gaze to the man on the roof.
Alex knew he could avoid any bullets the man fired and reach him within seconds but he'd rather not have to resort to that extreme.
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#97 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Joseph began to throw up. Small chucks of his stew were in it.
"Gaw!! That tastes terrible! Tastes like Amy's cooking." Joseph cracked a faint smile but began to throw up again.
"Joseph you alright?" Amy asked as she leaned down bow Joseph.
"Ya I'm....Oh by the Maker this is tastes terrible."

(once again sorry for the short post, My mom's still cleaning my desk)
Image Image

Optix
Grand Templar

#98 Post by Optix »

Alex spotted the body of the now dead Shaun. Thinking things through he had little choice but to make the suggestion he was about to make, "Look, I think what we need to do right now is take the dead man over there to the police station. That way they can perform an autopsy and they'll at least know what happened to him."

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#99 Post by Duo Barton »

Mark walked into the city. He streched and said to himself.

"Maybe here will be the place and today will be the day..."

Or you could just be fooling yourself. Silver said.

Mark sighed. Silver had been with Mark for as long as he could remember. The huge werewolf always stayed nearby. However...no one else could hear or see him except Mark. Eventually, Mark figured out Silver was what he looked like in his werewolf form. Silver despite his attitude was the closest thing to a friend Mark had. Silver continued.

I mean seriously. How many times have we been through this same senario. We arrive, something happens, we have to leave.
Shut up. Mark shot the thought back.
........By the way I'm hungry
I know. You and I share the same body so I know. Our supples are nearly exhausted so we'll see if we can find some chow and then supplies. That sound, ok? The police station should have a map right?

Silver shrugged. Mark rolled his eyes and began walking.

"To the police station then."
Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Never Look Back.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#100 Post by BlueRogue »

Two more people, paladins from the look of their armor, had just arrived. He yelled over to the pair "As to what happened here, we fought toff the forces of darkness that were arrayed before us. Their summoner got away, in truth we actually never saw him." He then gestured at the dead police officer "There was one casualty who we are going to bring to the local police station to learn what we can" and then at the nearby rooftop "And up there we have another person who is currently questioning our "purity", whatever that means"
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

Optix
Grand Templar

#101 Post by Optix »

((Moving on. Y7h65 hasn't posted but he can feel free to have followed us))

Alex grabbed Shaun's body, lifting him easily and comfortably onto his shoulder, grabbing the man's weapons as well before setting off for the police station. "I'm sure we're all wondering who caused this here, I'm taking this man to the police station now. Any that wish to come are more than welcome. If you'd rather go your own way then I wish you the best of luck in this hellish city."
And with that being said, Alex set off at a walking pace for the police station.

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#102 Post by Duo Barton »

Mark arrived at the polish station.

"I hope their friendly."
It is a little late to think of that now or am I wrong.
"No you're right. Lets go."
Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Never Look Back.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#103 Post by Natani--Fan. »

The general looked at Joseph.
I heard of a templar base somewhere in this city. We can take him there.
Joseph grabbed his gut and nodded yes.
Sir, what are you talking about? The only troops we ever sent out here was a few battalions. Amy said, she was curios if their even was any templar left.
(Sorry for the short post, can't think of anything else.)
Image Image

Optix
Grand Templar

#104 Post by Optix »

Alex looked at the trio of Templars, "Not in your wildest dreams mate. We're going to the police station. He was a police officer, he's being taken to the police station. You can come with or search for your Templar base just the three of you."

Toastradamus
Master

#105 Post by Toastradamus »

"Im following you." replied Martin, walking over to the man holding Shauns body. "I wish to find out what killed him." He stared at the dead man, blood oozing from his heart wound. "He was a good fighter, shame to see him go."