The Battle for Kristalan IC (Sign-ups still open)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

Re: The Battle for Kristalan IC (Sign-ups still open)

#106 Post by Natani--Fan. »

AMy looked over at the general with some tears i her eyes.
Sir, their way may be faster, and we don't even know if there is a templar base out here!
She was trying to get Joseph back on his feet but he kept falling down.
[censored]! I think My leg is broken! Joseph said at his fifth attempt of trying to stand.
The general looked over at Alex, he wasn't sure if this was breaking an oath. If it was then he could be cast out of the order.
Fine, but if he dies, then I'll set you all on fire.
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

Optix
Grand Templar

#107 Post by Optix »

Alex looked at the general, "The man's already dead. He didn't stand a chance by the looks of the wound."

He then turned and looked at Joseph, "I'll help you as well, but dont complain, understood?"
He walked over to Joseph and picked him up with one hand as if the Templar weighed nothing at all, bringing the man to his feet and holding him upright while still having the dead form of Shaun over his other shoulder.
"Enough wasting time. Let's get going."
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#108 Post by Duo Barton »

Mark walked up to the police station door. He stopped and turned. Silver trembled.

You smell it too?
"Yea...Blood."
Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Never Look Back.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#109 Post by Prometheus »

Aeryn
He'd been following the group, oddly silent the whole time. He'd been thinking about something, but he couldn't think of what it was. Then he smelled the blood. His eyes went wide, and he rushed through the group."CAKE!" Aeryn yelled as he burst through the doors.
((OOC Sorry, I should be able to get back to a regular posting schedule now that schools started again. Apparently spring break was made for chores, or so say my parents. I'll let Optix decide what's inside.))
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Alleycat
Templar Master

#110 Post by Alleycat »

(( I'm sooo sorry I haven't posted, especially in response to Joseph, I was just lost beyond imagining ))

Andrew dropped the wards and ran over to where the Templars looked in shock as Joseph bodily lifted Joseph off the ground. "Careful! He's in bad shape! I don't have much energy left...", god I feel like [censored], "but I may be able to help his condition or at least reduce the pain."
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#111 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Joseph nodded to the sound of help.
Can you fix one of my ribs? Just fix something!
He was about to collapse again if it wasn't for Alex holding him up.
Sir! I found a dead templar! And the blood is still warm!!! Amy yelled over at the general.
He walked over to were Amy was. She was right, there was a dead templar, one of his arms were ripped off and his helmet was dented and cracked.
It appears he was killed by one of those brutes just now. Then there is a templar base.

(woo hurray for the templars!)
Image Image

Alleycat
Templar Master

#112 Post by Alleycat »

(( /resuscitate ))

"Here, I'll do what I can." Andrew concentrated and healed as much as he could of the many major wound he had taken. Letting the magic ease of, he then blessed the man with numbness. "That would help."
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#113 Post by Duo Barton »

Mark began to move swiftly to the source of the smell. He stayed hidden and looked out from behind the trees.

A Healer...
No Silver, you can't eat it.

Silver huffed and they watched the scene unfold.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#114 Post by Ranalf »

Tabhartas & Rana Archet

Tabhartas and Rana both were looking at the dead army of zombies, both looked to be thinking. "...Definately a necromancer. No way a large amount of zombies would attack people without someone controlling them..." he said, and Rana responding immediately."Of course...But where did the necromancer go though? Hmm...We should be careful now that we know a bit that a necromancer is somewhere near." she said, about to walk away. "But why would he have a army of undead attack a couple people? There has to be more to this...C'mon, I have a feeling we should keep an eye on them." he said before walking off after the group. Rana thought about it for a bit before following her father.

Soon, they found the group((Where ever you people are. ^^;;)) and stood behind the group quietly for a bit before Rana spoke, "So...What's up?" she asked, putting one hand on her hip and grinning. Tabhartas didn't speak. He was thinking about who the necromancer was and why he'd attack normal people...Well, normal for all he knew.
Delicious.
Cool story.

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#115 Post by BlueRogue »

He turn to face the two new people that had approached the group, more paladins, there seemed to be a paladin on every street corner in this area. "Well if it isn't some more champions of the light. As to what going on we just finished taking out a small army of hell spawn. At this moment we are dealing with our wounded and taking our fallen to the police station to find out what we can about what killed him." He cocks his head to one side a notion just occurring to him and then addresses the group "Ah, if we are going to the police station I will have to meet you there. I need to stop by my place and change back to my human from. Weres are not always accepted and I would rather not cause a scene." He jumps up tot he nearest rooftop and turns to look back at the group "By the way, my name is Atlas. See you at the police station then" Atlas turns toward the east and begin to jump from roof to roof towards his home nearby.
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

Duo Barton
Council Member

#116 Post by Duo Barton »

Mark looked at the were leave. Silver said.

Are we going to follow him. He's like us.

"There is no one like us so no let's just stay here and watch.

Mark muttered back.

Optix
Grand Templar

#117 Post by Optix »

As the group arrived at the police station, Alex ushered everybody through the door, putting Joseph back on his feet gently and handing Shaun off to the rest of the group.
After the group was in the door, Alex turned around and walked across the road, having sensed something strange for a short while now. He spoke to seemingly nobody, "Ok lycan, you can come out of hiding now. I've smelt you since earlier so don't pretend your not around. If I have to come find you you're going to regret it."

((there's your way into the group Wulx))
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Duo Barton
Council Member

#118 Post by Duo Barton »

Mark, very use to people saying he smelled, stepped out from behind the tree.

He knew?

Yea, we didn't try to hide our scent.

"Hello, peoples!"

Optix
Grand Templar

#119 Post by Optix »

((Alex is alone. Everyone else is inside the police station))

Alex looked at the man as if he were delusional, "I'm the only one here, unless you have something missing in your head that makes you see people that don't exist. And anyway, why have you been following us and spying on the group?"

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#120 Post by Natani--Fan. »

I am leaving to find the templars. The general said as he was exiting the police station.
That dead templar means that there is a base somewhere in this wasteland. He just had to find them. As he walked outside he saw a few people talking to each other. He ignored them and continued walking.
Well, he'll never come back if he doesn't find them. Hey Joseph are you felling OK? Amy asked as she looked over at Joseph.
Ya, a little. My leg is still in lots of pain. Joseph said as he began to sit down against the wall.
I need a damn drink.
Image Image