The Battle for Kristalan IC (Sign-ups still open)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

Re: The Battle for Kristalan IC (Sign-ups still open)

#61 Post by y7h65 »

B4's POV
Breaker continued praying quietly as he shifted the gun towards the demons. Squeezing the trigger once more, the gun continued to bark as a few of the Demon's went down under the sheer amount of ammo being thrown at it. Pulling a grenade from his bag, he threw it towards the group of demons, a few more going out as it exploded and launched a large amount of silver beads into the air.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Toastradamus
Master

#62 Post by Toastradamus »

Martin noticed the demons too and he quickly reloaded his gun. Well, in the meantime lets see how many we can take down. he aimed his pistol at the nearest undead, sending the beast flying back with a well placed bullet to the chest. Suddenly a few of the demons fell to the ground, their bodies peppered with bullets. Then a large explosion erupted, taking out even more demons. "I think our help might have just arrived."
We cant stop here! This is bat country!

Optix
Grand Templar

#63 Post by Optix »

((Sorry alleycat, forgot about your post until just now))

Alex looked up at Andrew, "No that's fine. Grab him a few bags, he hasn't had a feed in a week by the looks of him. I'll be at the entrance when you're ready my friend."

He then stood up and strode out of the small office, to go wait in the reception area.
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Alleycat
Templar Master

#64 Post by Alleycat »

Andrew grabbed a two packages of blood out of the blood fridge in the back. He watched as the vampire (Aeryn) drank like started wolf eating a freshly brought down prey. He knew he would regret it if he let this clearly mentally disturbed vampire onto the streets again, but with a potential move happening he couldn't keep a ward in the clinic. As he walked the vampire out the door and out into the street, he noticed Samantha looking Alex over.
"He's probably way to old for you," he said as he wiped his hands clean. He smiled as Samantha gave him a death stare, and then he looked at Alex.
"You ready t-", Andrew paused and looked at the wall to his left. "Someone is using some seriously powerful black magic nearby. That sent tingles up my spine." *And reverberations down my wards*
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

Optix
Grand Templar

#65 Post by Optix »

Alex nodded until Andrew mentioned the black magic nearby. "Well we can go check out the scene of the magic if you'd like to first. Or we can ignore it and hope it doesn't get any worse."
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Alleycat
Templar Master

#66 Post by Alleycat »

Andrew thought about it a moment, and turned towards the wall. He instincts told him that he could be walking into a deathtrap, but he couldn't leave something like that and find out people had died on his watch.
"Let's move. Whatever caused that is not going to wait."
Andrew ran out side, dismissed most of the wards and blessings on the clinic to free up his mana, and summoned a lightboard (yes, a floating magic skateboard) so he could keep up with Alex. Meditating for a moment, he began to fly towards the source of what sounded like gunshots in the distance.
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

Optix
Grand Templar

#67 Post by Optix »

Alex ran beside Andrew, "You're going to need all your energy when we get there."

Having said that, Alex grabbed the poor white mage and slung him over his shoulder, running even faster than before to get to the scene quicker.

Within seconds Alex and Andrew had arrived on the main street, where Alex set Andrew down and immediately got himself involved in the battle, snapping the nearest demon's neck before somersaulting over the others and landing next to the paladin and Anubite warrior. "Howdy, the cavalry had arrived."
He then got back to killing the enemies around them, landing a kick so strong on the nearest demon that it's face caved in and he slumped down dead, then flipped over a few others, throwing knives finding their way into the heads of those demons beneath his flip.
When he landed he quickly despatched a few surrounding undead with swift thrusts of his knife, quicker than the eye could follow.

Alleycat
Templar Master

#68 Post by Alleycat »

When Andrew was finally put down, he spun a few moments before landing on his [censored]. After finally being able to see straight, he saw straight into a pack of demons drooling at him. Rolling his eyes, he hoped up, and summoned two shards of solid white, and cutting the demons to pieces with ease.
"Well that was was slightly disappointing", he said, looking at the demons. Looking up, he saw a Paladin and Anubite warrior back to back, with Alex nearby dispatching the demons with ease. He looked over to notice even more demon reinforcements, and said, "That, however, is not." Summoning his magic, he prepared for a massive shard storm, but as he magic was flowing into the target area, he noticed the tendrils of black magic also beginning to flow towards the group. Turning the magic that was going to be used to attack into a warding spell, he shielded the group to block both physical and magical attacks in case wherever that force was coming from tried something.

"We got an unfriendly mage not to far away, though I need more time to locate him!", he yelled over the gunshots at the group in the middle of the undead and demons.

Optix
Grand Templar

#69 Post by Optix »

Malron detected a white Mage in the now larger group, and he was probing for Malron. He laughed again before summoning another wave of massive demons, these ones 100 strong and 10 feet tall.
He then disappeared into the shadows, leaving the scene to go about his other work, happy that these demons would more than keep the pesky heroes busy.

------------------------------------------

Alex groaned as more demons appeared. These ones even bigger, stronger and more numerous than the other demons.
More work for him to do so he went about it with gusto, despatching them left, right and centre with quick and deft knife strokes across the necks or stabs through the heart, as well as drawing a pistol and shooting 10 with 10 bullets within a second.
The joys of being a vampire...

Toastradamus
Master

#70 Post by Toastradamus »

Martin couldn't help but watch as the vampire and white mage dispatched the demons with skill and flourish. "I'll have to thank them for their troubles later." he thought as he rammed his sword into a demons stomach. It grunted slightly before the light went out from its eyes. Then the big ones came. Huge massive, growling creatures came pouring out of the alleyways, and they looked pissed. "This day just keeps getting better and better."

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#71 Post by BlueRogue »

This day was defiantly strange one, he had gone from solo patrol taking out small groups of undead and single black mages to this. A massive battle in the middle of town with a paladin, vampire, white mage, and another mysterious person somewhere in the area. He was shocked that so many different people who knew nothing at all about each other would join together to fight a rather powerful evil. Then he was shaken out of his thoughts with the coming of even larger demons, in even larger numbers. He looked at he paladin "I would have to agree this day is full of twists and turns". He struck down another of the smaller demons, planted his axe-staff on the ground, and jumped as high into the air as he could coming down onto one of the larger demons, splitting it's skull in half. As he wrenched the Axe out of the skull he spun it around once cutting two demons' throats. "Though I wonder why whoever is summoning these abominations is doing so."
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#72 Post by Natani--Fan. »

As the general and his party passed the corner of the street they were on they saw a much disturbing sight. Some type of weird creatures, and lots of them.
How many do you think there is?! Joseph asked as he gazed at the horde.
The general drew his sword and once again charged at the creatures. Amy and Joseph quickly followed. Joseph pulled out his bow and arrows and quickly killed 2 of the massive creatures. The general's eyes began to smoke again, his armor burning hot. The brute like creatures that touched him were forced to retracted their hands or have them burn into a crisp. The general decapitated one of the brutes and sliced clean through another. He was so enraged that even his frost magic couldn't keep his body cool enough. Amy Jumped into the air and launched a fire ball spell at a mini cluster of the demons, burning them all. When she landed she launched yet another spell, this time frost.

(I'm just gonna call these creatures brutes)
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

Optix
Grand Templar

#73 Post by Optix »

((call them whatever you like. It doesn't really matter lol))

Alex narrowly avoided a fire ball that engulfed a small group of demons nearby. "That was too close. Watch where you're casting those damned spells!" he yelled over the sounds of combat. He then got back to it, killing another 10 undead within a matter of seconds, while shooting more of the demons nearby with another clip of silver bullets.

Alleycat
Templar Master

#74 Post by Alleycat »

Andrew gave up probing and began to focus on the ward. So far, not a single scratch had gotten through, and it felt like the black probe had disappeared. Removing the magic shielding, he began to focus for another mass attack on the new wave of demons that had been summoned. While charging, yet even more people came rushing in, literally blasting their way through the now almost non-existent cluster of undead that stood between them and the demons.
"Damn't, just a few more seconds, and I'd have killed THAT many more demons." Alex ground his teeth, and expanded his ward, but was forced to ignore one of the paladins who's magic rejected his. *His loss*, he thought, and began charging for a slightly smaller attack.

Focusing, he attacked. The demons were strong, but he managed to take 12 of them down before he had to focus on the ward again.

"The rest are for you!", he yelled at the small group.

Toastradamus
Master

#75 Post by Toastradamus »

Martin emptied an entire cylinder into a demons skull, its foul blood splattering all over his armor. He turned to the white mage and yelled out a question. "Hey, you have any idea who might be summoning this things?" He sliced open the neck of a passing undead. "It seems like there's no end to these creatures."