The Battle for Kristalan IC (Sign-ups still open)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

Re: The Battle for Kristalan IC (Sign-ups still open)

#121 Post by Duo Barton »

Mark shrugged,

"I just smelled blood and followed the scent.

Silver smiled evily. Mark noticed and even though Silver was only a part of his mind he still feared what Silver would say.

Blood makes me hungry. Does it make you hungry?

MArk face palmed himself

"Stupid"
Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Never Look Back.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#122 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Joseph tried to get up but his leg kept him from standing.
GAW! Can you get me a drink? Joseph asked Amy.
She nodded and left the room she was in.
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

Optix
Grand Templar

#123 Post by Optix »

((Wrong IC Natani. I think you're looking for magic and steam for alexander and brutis))

Alex nodded to the lycan's response. It made sense, wolves were cannibals after all.
"So now what are you going to do with yourself? Do you want to leave or join up with us?"
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#124 Post by Duo Barton »

Mark was caught of guard by that question.

"I see you're a straight forward person...If I travel with you, I am willing to pull my own weight and do any physical labor needed."

I. Am. Hungry.

Silver grumbled in Mark's head right as Mark's stomach growled. His face became red.

"But do you know where I can get some food and supplies first?"

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Alleycat
Templar Master

#125 Post by Alleycat »

Andrew sighed as he watched the three templars strut off. *I wonder if Alex staffed the hospital in short time to. Could bring him there after they head where ever they go.* Andrew looked around for Alex, and noticed him outside the police building.

Walking out to talk to him, he noticed another vampire looking perplexed in the street.

"Who's your friend?"
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#126 Post by BlueRogue »

Atlas arrived at his home, it was a run down room in a 30 story tall tower that was barely standing at all, but it was home. He quickly got out of his ceremonial garb, shifted back into his human shape, and changed into his normal clothes. "There that should blend in quiet nicely" he said to himself as he looked in the mirror. As he left he shoved his pistols and khopeshes into his back and headed to the police station. As he arrived he noticed the White mage and the person who had shown up with him, he guessed a vampire by his physical abilities, standing outside with another person he had never seen before. He jumped down into the alleyway next to the station and walked around the corner. "Ahh, Hello again, it me the Were-jackal from the fight. I see we found another friend."
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

Duo Barton
Council Member

#127 Post by Duo Barton »

Silver took advantage of Mark's suprise and took over his mouth.

"It's the one like us."

Mark shook his head and started to yell at Silver who was beside him

"No one is like...us..."

He realized the others were still there and his face went red again.

Optix
Grand Templar

#128 Post by Optix »

Alex was slightly shocked by what happened when Atlas showed up. "Interesting. It seems our new lycan friend here seems to have a split personality with his were side. That's more than a little unique, it's the first time I've ever heard of it. I'm Alex."
He extended his hand towards Mark to shake hands.
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Duo Barton
Council Member

#129 Post by Duo Barton »

Mark clasped Alex's forearm, instead of Alex's hands. He smiled and said

"I don't shake. I clasp arms. And sorry about earlier, Silver talks too much."

Bite Me.

"He politely asked if you're a vampire or other supernatural entity."

Optix
Grand Templar

#130 Post by Optix »

Alex saw no reason why to keep this secret from Mark. Alex could easily dispose of the lycan if he began to pose a threat or a problem, although that was an alternative that would only occur as a last resort.
"Yes, I'm a vampire. And you're a lycan with a split personality with your were form. It's actually quite intriguing."

Duo Barton
Council Member

#131 Post by Duo Barton »

Silver let loose a series of curses insulting the vampire before saying something that actually caught Mark's attention.

This ******* vampire believes us to be weak.

Silver went on a rant again as Mark thought back at him.

Let him think that it just means we can stay hidden with our secret.

Mark gave a slight bow to the vampire called Alex.

"Sir, he believes you think us to be weak. However, I advise you not to underestimate us. And why is that intriguing?"