Anthro Super-Soldier

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

Re: Anthro Super-Soldier

#151 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Alpha

Tasso stared in shock at the corpse, then slapped his cheeks angrily (Dammit! You should have heard him coming! FOCUS!) he berated himself, he had been to relaxed and it had cost them, he stood up and looked around, alert, then looked back at the body Yeah we should probably take the body and- he stopped as he realized Justin had already left, his eyes narrowed Fine, but hide it at least, christ... he grumbled as he went over to the still body, he felt sick in the knowledge that the man was dead but he ignored the nausea and picked the corpse up with a grunt, then walked heavily to a thick patch of bush and hid the body as best he could before following Justin.

(OOC: when he said "in the distance" I thought he meant, y'no, FAR in the distance :P)
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Orky Kultur
New Citizen

#152 Post by Orky Kultur »

Bravo

Lyra nodded, scampering a short way ahead through the brush. She thought she could make out some sort of sound coming towards them - which in itself wasn't good, as their team shouldn't really be making enough noise to be heard at this stage.
Rose touching herself is a paradox
Now try explaining this to someone who hasn't seen DW 1.8: Father's Day

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#153 Post by tony1695 »

Justin was getting agitated. What were these guys thinking!?

You wanna move the body? Fine, but we won't wait for you.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Jay-Say
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#154 Post by Jay-Say »

Bravo
Nicholas

"You know what? Screw it. Everyone who is here, let's move out."
"Understood sir," replied Nicholas. He placed his a.r on his back and readied his crossbow.
Good luck you fool...

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#155 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Alpha

Tasso spun around to face Justin No, it's fine, I hid it, that should get us 10 more minutes if we're lucky, we have to move. Tasso said quickly as he walked past Justin toward the coast, he had just begun to move when he heard a noise, when he stopped and listened carefully he could hear it again, but it was too far away to tell where it was coming from.

He turned around slowly and spoke Does anyone else hear something? Or is it just me?
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Toastradamus
Master

#156 Post by Toastradamus »

Alpha

Slater thought he heard something too, he craned his ears toward where he thought the noise was coming from. "No, its not just you. I-i think i hear something as well." It was too faint and too far away to define though. "It...it sounds like someone creeping about in the underbrush. At least, that's what I think it sounds like."
We cant stop here! This is bat country!

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#157 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Eaton looked up to look at the team he was on. Um... Alright whatever. By the by, where is the AA defences anyway? Eaton took out his assault rifle and checked the scope. When he was satisified with the scope he loaded a magazine into the weapon. Hey wait a minute, shouldn't we try to find um.. Annabelle I think it was, first?

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#158 Post by tony1695 »

You two are insane. There is no-one else out here. Only us and the dead guy.

Justin pushed forwards and led the squad to the coastal side of the defences. The sheer size of the cannons were daunting, but he knew there was no way they would be able to be fired at a target as small as them.
Without warning, a siren sounded, and Italian soldiers started running towards the landward side of the compound.

Looks like they found the body.
Gentlementlemen

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#159 Post by Ironworks »

Alpha

"'s probably just a rat 'er something." Kale muttered, rolling his eyes. He slung his rifle back over his shoulder, and started following Justin again, picking up his pace. *I swear these kids'r gettin' jumpy at just about any noise they hear.*
Still following their squad leader, Kale turned his head over to the raccoon. "Rather good move on your part, moving the body, man." He briefly paused before he said "man" as, aside from bookworm Kale honestly couldn't remember his name. At the moment he didn't care, as he was merely glad someone was thinking. Kale nodded approvingly towards him.
After reaching the coast, and the alarms sounded, Kale's ears drooped more than normal. "Great. Here comes the fun." He stated, his tone saturated in sarcasm. "At least you bought us a few moments of time hiding the body." Kale slung the rifle around in front of him, and began drumming his fingers idly against its side. "So what're we doin', boss? Sneakin' in without anyone knowing our presence seems a bit outa the question now." He added disapprovingly, upset the seemingly easy choice just went out the door.

Alleycat
Templar Master

#160 Post by Alleycat »

Alpha

"Not entirely. That Alarm may have been the distraction we needed.", Alex said, looking over at Justin. "Want to try something, sir? We may not have a better shot to at least do something with some stealth."
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#161 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Alpha (this still alive? cool.)

Mmm....well, if no-one else heard it I suppose it wasn't important. Tasso said slowly, looking at the mouse and shrugging before moving on with the others, he heard Kale praise his idea to hide the body and nodded back in gratitude.

Tasso stared at the coastal defences, trying to deduce the best access point, suddenly a loud alarm rang and he flinched, then push his ears flat against his head, grimacing as if he was in pain, he looked at Alex I doubt we will have a chance for stealth i'm afraid, the remaining guards will be very alert with this alarm and we just don't have the time to pull it off properly. I say we move quickly to our destination and take out the remaining guards they left to guard as fast as we can, we don't have much of a choice right now!
ImageImage

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#162 Post by Ironworks »

Kale rolled his eyes. "The alarm is hardly the distraction, seeing as we set it off..." He stopped drumming his fingers across the side of the gun, and grabbed it firmly by the handle. "Looks like the raccoon is thinking again. Let's get to takin' care of what's left." Kale followed up, a sense of regret in his voice. *Great. Effort...*

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#163 Post by tony1695 »

No, they know someone's out there. They don't know where, or how many. We have that on our side.

Justin made sure a round was chambered before quickly running towards the wall of the compound. He made it unnoticed, and realised that the gate was unguarded. Undoubtedly they had been called to search for them. He poked his head around and took a look. The Centurion was still there, but it was stationary, and he couldn't see a single soul. He motioned at the rest of his squad to follow.
Gentlementlemen

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#164 Post by Ironworks »

Kale watched Justin dart off towards the wall and scratched his head. "Yeah, and lucky for them it just turns out to be a couple of furred freak teenagers." He muttered under his breath before lazily beginning to follow. Listlessly strolling across the coastline, he looked around him, noticing the gate was unguarded as well. "Lucky us," Kale began, as he stepped behind Justin, having finally caught up, "They're off looking in the wrong spot." Kale peeked his head around the corner as well. "...seems a bit too lucky." Kale scrunched his face, his nose instinctly flaring for a brief moment before shrugging it off. "Oh well, never one to argue with good luck." Kale stated, stretching his arms up over his head, his finger interlaced.

Alleycat
Templar Master

#165 Post by Alleycat »

Alex quietly laughed to himself.

"Though this is a bit too lucky to be good, it works. You were saying Kale?"
, he said, winking at Kale and flicking his tail. "Justin's right. For all they know know, an assassin is working his way through the other side of the base. They know nothing about our numbers or descriptions. Yet. Though I agree they'll be anything but shoot on sight considering our.....", Alex flicked his tail, "engaging appearances. "
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder